The Blinking Mirror

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(( common swor tip, how did he know you werent lying?))
*after Jordan introduced Igor to all his companions, they started talking about the quest, but before that Igor looked at Tacticus, mumbeled something, and continued on asking questions*

"So what is that quest, you have set out to do?"

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
((Cause all he heard were myths :D. Like my skillz eh :):D?

--EDIT--

Btw,I am not in that convo cause I slept early. Otto, this is the next moring right?))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((It is, Jordan invited me to join with you, i came to the tavern to get the info))
*after Jordan told about their quest to Igor he set down on a chair and started waiting, for 5 minutes Igor was thinking then he said*
Igor: "Alright, i help you, seems like pretty important business, no amout of gold in the world is more important then fame."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Twi things, A: Tac isn't with the others, and B: He doesn't know he's the god of Fate. (nor does he seem like he did when he was) Oh, and a third thing, Spell the name right, I mean, come on....I already had to yell at Doom for it twice...plus you can just copy and paste it from my BF SN thingie...))

((All in all I'm ignoring that post(s)))

*Tac awoke from where he had been in silent prayer since the day before and simply looked out into the forest as a line of birds rose up and flew into the sky.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((i said that i didnt detect the way he looked but the tyoe of the energy his entity was cmposed of, but okay, just tried to give the story little twist))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((No problem, but he also doesn't seem to be a god, just your average cleric. Plus, if he were to realize he was a God with only the current memories he has, the shit would hit the fan.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((I said that his entity changed, but i could still see the traits of the same energy imprinted on the artifacts, but then you told me he wasnt with that group my littel speech there doesnt really work, oh and i removed my speech and inserted a more simple agreement.))

Igor: Alright, so that now that i know half of your party, and i still have two days to spear i am gonna have to go get ready, i have a feeling that we gonna go far places after you consult with the President. Oh and i am afraid i cant come with you to meet him, we had ehh.... a misunderstanding you see, ahh nevermind long story... he did promise to lock me up in jail next time he sees me, so how about you go, dont mention my name and i take care of stuff such as food, i know a few people here, they gonna sell me all we need with a discount. Alright see you in this tavern, tomorrow morning to tell you how the organization is going, i will have to spend some money, you will ofcourse pay me back. So there are 5 of us? I got to go, dont worry, we gonna have the best horses and provisions that you can find in this city, we will get there ever we need to get fast, and easy.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Igor goes to a small house on one of the streets of the city, and enters it. An old man sits on the chair, throwing knifes at the drawing in the wall*
Igor: my greetings to you, master Selapus.
Selapus:How many times do i have to tell you, just call me Selapus, you have nothing to learn from em anymore, i am not your master. What are the news on the streets?
Igor: A wonderous oportunity, a group of adventurers asked for me to help them, after i am done i hope they will help me. If all goes well then we shall have our revenge very soon, my father will be avenged, i will take the crown of a plain king, and you will be able to leave like a man of your stature should, with respect given to you. All shall be just like i sworn.
Selapus: Alright then, you better get ready, i made a chainmail for you, fine dwarven metal, just bought it last week. Also some throwing knifes. Hope they serve you well, practice more on your spells, remember that you are the ruler of one of the main forces of nature, the grass lands are your domain, fight well. For honor, for glory, and for your father, the one true lord of the plains.
Igor: I shall fight well, i need to prepare my companions for the jerney, they are gonna meet the president 2 days from now, this should give me some time to make all the neccesery preparations.
Selapus: I hope you not going to see the president with your freidns, you ran into enough trouble with him as it is. Ah the youth, did you really have to meet with his daughter, poor girl is now locked up in the tower under house arrest.
Igor: I was foolish, i know that now.
Selapys: alright, off you go.
*Igor leaves*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((First of all the story can't advance unless I say so, that is a warning, do it again and I will make sure that tacitus and/or me find a nice slow painful way to kill you. Secondly, sword tip, there are no establishments for an archery range, and gambling arena, although there are wanderers/vendors on the streets who I'm sure have a set-up on like a blanket or such with a deck of cards, or in an alley they have a little archery range setup.))

*Jordan wakes up late, and sets out to find tacitus. While looking he decides to check out the blacksmith.*

Jordan:Good Afternoonsir.

Blacksmith:*in a deep cackle* Aye, it is a day of reckoning, be ready for a surprise

Jordan: Wha...?

Blacksmith: 'ello sir, is there anything I can help you with?

Jordan: Why, I hope so. My blade on my axe is dulling and I was wondering if you could sharpen it?

Blacksmith: Why sure, I can even upgrade its swiftness and strength.

Jordan: No thank you, I only need a sharpening, how long should that take?

Blacksmith:About a day, and it'll cost about 20 potch.

Jordan: Well if I offer about 65 potch, can you get it done in about two hours.

Blacksmith: Make it 75 and you have a deal.

Jordan:What? Well okay, I will be back in two hours.*hands him 40 potch.* Half now half later.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Hey fish but i didnt advance the story, i only talked about what my char did, anyway if i did do something wrong then it was unintentional, oh and didnt you say you were gonna meet my character at the inn, alright how about we ignore 3 of my last posts and stat again))

*Igor walks into the inn sits down orders a drink and starts waiting for Jordan and his party to arrive and tell him about their quest*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*alks back to the blacksmith two hours later and sees the blacksmith sleeping*

Jordan: Hey! Are you done with my sword yet!?!?

Blacksmith: *wakes up suddenly* Wha...? And you are, oh yes the axe. You seen to have a very special weapon sonny. It seems that it refused to sharpen even though it feels dull as 'ell. I tried to chop wood with it...

Jordan: What! Why the fu...

Blacksmith: well, you see... I needed to see if I could do something so I tried to cut the wood, well it cut clean through wit hone swipe, so your axe does not need to be sharpened but it is still dull.

Jordan: Then I would like a refund.

Blacksmith: What! Well fine, but only because I was intrigued by your axe *hands over 40 potch*

Jordan: Well thank you.

*Jordan walks out and back to the inn to rest. at the inn Jordan looks again for tacitus.*

((Tacitus, your que))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Is dusk in the end of the day or is it in its beggining?)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Dawn=beginning Dusk=end))

*Though it has been quite some time since he has even slept, Tacitus remains standing where he has been since he last awoke. He was quietly performing an Incantation of some sorts. Aside from the movement of his hands and mouth, he remains completely still.*

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Wakes up and goes to the pub part of the inn*
Dorgal: Aye ! fine morning it is, i should see if the smithy finished Fixing me axe.

*Leaves the inn and walks over to the Blacksmith's shop*

Dorgal: Hey top of the morning to ya!
Sloke: You understand its almost noon...
Dorgal: hah i know for me, its morning! so are ya done with me axe?
Sloke: not yet, i told ya, 2 days
Dorgal: Look, i need me axe as fast it can be! how much?
Sloke: well... 70 potch
Dorgal: What??! rip off your kin?!
Sloke: eh... did i say 70? i meant 50...?
Dorgal: keep going...
Sloke: 30?
Dorgal: much better... *Hands 30 potch*
Sloke: come back in 2 hours...
Dorgal: thank you very much.
*Returns to the inn, and sits next to igor*
Dorgal: Hello there lad? what be yer name?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: my name is Igor, i am waiting for a fellow named Jordan to show up. He said he wants me to join his party, there is some kind of quest involved. I just thought to check it out.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*Walks over to Igor and Dorgal*
Jordan: Good Morning you too, Dorgal, I see you have met Igor. This is the newest member to go on our quest if he would like too. I feel that he should meet everyone though, before we tell him what we are doing.

*Sits down next to Dorgal*

Jordan: Please sir, a drink. Now, Igod as long as you return here at dusk you can meet everyone and if we choose to tell you about our quest.

*Gets up and walks out. Bartender returns with the drink*

Bartender: Here is yo...What!?!? Where did he go??

((alright, so we are allowing Igor to join our group, and tomorrow(once everyone makes one more post or by the 24th) we will head up to the castle, TOGETHER!!))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Igor goes to a small house on one of the streets of the city, and enters it. An old man sits on the chair, throwing knifes at the drawing in the wall*
Igor: my greetings to you, master Selapus.
Selapus:How many times do i have to tell you, just call me Selapus, you have nothing to learn from em anymore, i am not your master. What are the news on the streets?
Igor: A wonderous oportunity, a group of adventurers asked for me to help them, after i am done i hope they will help me. If all goes well then we shall have our revenge very soon, my father will be avenged, i will take the crown of a plain king, and you will be able to leave like a man of your stature should, with respect given to you. All shall be just like i sworn.
Selapus: Alright then, you better get ready, i made a chainmail for you, fine dwarven metal, just bought it last week. Also some throwing knifes. Hope they serve you well, practice more on your spells, remember that you are the ruler of one of the main forces of nature, the grass lands are your domain, fight well. For honor, for glory, and for your father, the one true lord of the plains.
Igor: I shall fight well.
Selapys: alright, off you go.
*Igor leaves*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Continueing his Incantation Tac conjures a small wooden plank and dons a monk's robe. He wanders through the town muttering, only the last 2 words out of the six are ever heard.*

"...eis requiem."

*He then proceeds to line up the board parrallel to his forehead and apply it quickly and firmly to said forehead.*

((ok, so maybe I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail a few too many times today...))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((HaHa, so that s what you did all day. For sake of time, and boredness, we are all back at the inn and the next day has started. Igor is a member of the group and knows all about our quest.))

**The Next Day**

Jordan wakes up and goes by knocking on everyones doors. through the halls he can be heard yelling: "Wkay Wakey, Eggs and Bacey! Guys meet me downstairs at the pub, we will eat breakfast and go to the castle. Be ready for a long day." With that Jordan walks down the staris and sits down at a table and orders some food.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((HaHa, so that s what you did all day. For sake of time, and boredness, we are all back at the inn and the next day has started. Igor is a member of the group and knows all about our quest.))

**The Next Day**

Jordan wakes up and goes by knocking on everyones doors. through the halls he can be heard yelling: "Wkay Wakey, Eggs and Bacey! Guys meet me downstairs at the pub, we will eat breakfast and go to the castle. Be ready for a long day." With that Jordan walks down the staris and sits down at a table and orders some food.