Temporal Disturbance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*One of the enemy Temporal Mages counter Aevus's attack against the portal with a Temporal Flux, trying to stop his intervention while the others Try and reopen the portal.*

Aevus (voice heavily distorted and in pain): Little Help here?!?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunabright and Destiny Bond resonate in unicance as Lunaster lets a smile pass his lips. Though he feels no emotions, the Lovers are able to tell him that a challenge awaits, and the Brother is definetly enjoying this. Lunaster spreads his wings out, and, as they beat down at the same instance, he bursts toward Aevus with incredible speed. The shockwave created by this sudden surge topples several of the Seige Weapons, so, now, they cannot aim properly.

Lunaster: The light of the hammer falls! Forthright! Coming into this fray is a dangerous proposition! Do you fight? Do you flee? Feel the wrath of Heaven's Light!

Lunabright appears to be a Sword of Unseaming, a sword that cuts the very fabric of a temporal mages abilities, to those temporal mages the group is fighting. Aevus is able to see all the images the Brother is holding, and the Lovers are doing a good job maintaining individual sight to all on the field, and transfering their weaknesses to what they see. Destiny Bond move themselves slightly to take up the added protection of creating a crown on Lunaster's head. Lunaster slices at one temporal mage as he becomes undone, phasing out of seam.

Lunaster: And the kings of the temporal winds fall! Light and Seam fill up the night![/color]

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
William and Vann continue an assault against the enemy and slowly make their way to the portal and take the mages by surprise. William strikes down mage after mage with his Temporal Blade and Vann with his 8 foot sword takes out a few mages at a time. In only a few seconds several of the mages have been struck down and faded from time. With only three mages left to keep the portal open, the large portal becomes unstable and quickly begins to close. As William and Vann kill the last 3 Temporal Mages, there is nothing to stop Aevus from closing the portal and it closes with a blinding orange flash that seems to engulf the entire battlefield for a few seconds.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*With the portal closed, the siege is doomed to fail. Aevus looks out across the battlefield, looking past and beyond again.*

Aevus: We must return them to their time! If they end up missing we could potentially create a paradox in the future!

*an ornage flash fills the battlefield as everything, save Aevus, his allies, and a hooded figure, stop dead in their tracks. Before anyone can track the mysterious fgure it disappears over a ridge and all traces of him are lost.*

Aevus: Everyone, come here!

*He bwgins pulling out small runestones with arcane markings on them, tracing the symbols to activate them.*

Aevus (as they arrive he tosses a few to each): Spread these throughout the battlefield, in whatever way possible, i will focus on these to send these mechanical devils back from whence they came.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunaster lifts into the air, runes in hand. He begins flying around. Lunabright is a single point of light just above his palm agian, and Destiny Bond are a mirror at his side. Lunabright and Destiny Bond are resonating their unique hues, guiding Lunaster's hand.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: I must apoligize, but we have begun, unless you can submit an adequate intro to me in a PM, i cannot allow you to to join

BOT:
*As the others finish spreading the runestones, Aevus begins summoning up portals throughout the battlefield.*

Aevus (voice booming throughout the battlefield): I CALL UPON THE SANDS OF TIME, SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR PATH!

*The runes pulse with power and explode as the portals absorb the warriors and siege engines, forming to one gigantic portal. As it closes the enemy slowly disappears, one by one, even the ones that have been destroyed, yet they are reforming as the portal closes around them. Soon they are all gone, along with the portal*

Aevus (slowly whispering): They,...have returned,...to their own..paths...

*With an orange light he slumps to the ground, lines and scars covering his body.*

Aevus: *babbles on unintelligably, seeming completely insane*

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Murgle looks at Aevus for a quick second, but conjuring an astral horse and putting Aevus on it, then sending it a bit farther off, out of battle*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The next day Aevus awakes in the Trand Temporal Medical Center. His rest has reverted him to his younger form, only a few scars line his right arm and his hair is bright and brilliant. He awakes, Dias is sitting in a corner playing some annoying music.*

Aevus: God dammit, why the hell did you have to wake me? Hell, don't even answer it, you'll just give me some bullshit anyhow.

*Aevus jumps out of bed, Leaves the TTMC and finds Lunaster wandering through Trand*

Aevus: Ah! Lunaster, Our next mission shall take us to a place of great interest. The old capital of the Kortuganorian Empire and the resting place of the Golden King. It is now nothing more than a meager outpost, yet they are under siege and have requested aid. Inform the others, we leave at nightfall.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunaster: *to self* Kortugan? Interesting, to say the least. *aloud* Very well.

Lunaster heads into the building to tell those inside of their next mission. When he is done, he walks out and seeks the others. He takes note of his control, and he is pleased that the Brother is not feeling any demonic influence. I think Lunabright might have had some trouble with control in that last battle. Destiny Bond were expending too much energy. The Lovers had been needed more than usual in that battle. But Lunaster "shrugs" it off. He finishes informing everybody of the mission. Lunaster then flies to the top of a building and kneels. He begins to simply converse with his other parts.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Hey Jans, that thing we discussed doesn't happen until the 5th mission, so it'll be a while

BOT:
*Aevus returns to his toppled tower and kneels down at the foot near where Milliw fell. He kneels close to the body and almost begins to weep.*

Aevus: Old friend, i hope you had found better peace in death than you have in life.

*Aevus watches as Milliw's body slowly begins to fade from time, erased by his sudden death. Aevus remains at his fallen tower until just before nightfall, then he slowly makes his way to the main gates of Trand*

Aevus (to self): I swear I shall not let Surae destroy anything else, so long as I shall remain tied to this mortal shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.