Temporal Disturbance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
(takes place in the Valley of Angels, you know, where The Art took place, Tartio has become a sprawling Metropolis, Guarded by Elite Siegers and many war veterans. Boscha has been rebuilt several times, but no building will stand for long. Kivicks has fallen into dispair and has passed away, nothing more than a ghost town. The Kortuganorians have tried to rebuild their empire, but their staggering losses left them open for attack from their foes over the mountians. The Rurikans were completely wiped out when the Apocalypse Walkers decided to do rebel. Trand is a recent city to spring up, but its power rivals that of Tartio already, having mastered not war, necromancy, or summoning, but the flow of time itself. All events in The Art threads happened before the birth of your PC's, but Aevus is special :D Also, just to keep things simple, you are part of Trand's Elite Temporal Guard, unless you can give me a hella good reason to join the fight)

*Visions come to your heads during sleep, a man in orange robes stands before you at all times.*
The countryside is in ruins, men bealch forth from screeching beasts of Iron. Magics cease to work. Chaos ensues. The prophesies of Oerik are coming to pass. A small band of the greatest warriors stepped forward to defend their home. They were annihilated. Time flows erratically. The sun rises while the stars shine int he sky. Cold winds blow thorugh summer. Random villages turn to dust while once resting citizens die again, clawing to get out from their graves. It is up to a new sort of hero to deal with these screaching metal beasts. It is time...
*You all wake from a cold sweat*

*The next day you are all called to the Huge City Hall*

Mayor: Early this morning our town came under attack by huge iron beasts bealching men in strange armor wielding odd weapons. We need you to take them down and take out the portal bringing them here. You have your orders, now get out.

ok then, Rules:
1. You may not use any conventional Mage or Fighter, give a link to it in the submit thread and i'll edit your post accepting or rejecting your application
2. No characters may be used that you have used more than once. *Stares at BAM bringing over Ryu*
3. Basing it off my character is not avisable, possible, but not recommended. But using normal weaponry obviously won't be very affective.
4. This RPG is set in the normal time, but with a twist.
5. You may side track and add some to the storyline, but please keep it to a minimum.
6. Just have fun you stupid heads!

Incoming Aevus

oh, and after we begin, NO ONE else may enter unless I give an intro.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can I use Lunaster then? He's an Archangel who is a Destiny Weaver, and time is his toy. I want to use him more. If not, I'll need about 2-3 hours to make a temporal Battlemage or something...

No Ryu?! He's Aevus' primary goal in life to learn about (besides Trias). Oh well. I like Lunaster, too.

Lunaster is acceptble

and Aevus hasn't dedicated his entire life to Ryu and Trias, he's just taken a historian's interest

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
my guy

OK, I created William Dell for this RPG and this is going to be my first RPG thing like this... be gentle :unlucky. Here's a link to my character William Dell. Hope this adventure thing works out OK for me. :nooob

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: ok, Jans is joining up as Dias Almieter even though i told him to link it here, i think. Anywho...

BOT:
*As you are thrown out of the Mayor's Office his "secretary" comes up to you and tells you that you may get a few new additions as the day drags on. Just don't leave until you get approval from the Master Temporal Mage. Before you can ask where he might be she leaves.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunaster looks at his right arm as it convulses. He grips a point-of-light that exists less than an inch above his palm. It shapes into a sword, one that looks like an Angel's Crest Sword. The only difference is that Lunaster knows that this sword is his brother and is called Lunabright.

Lunaster: Calm youself, brother. The mayor is simply concerned for his city.

He then sees a light coming from his mirror. The mirror is called Destiny Bond and is, infact, what holds his lover's soul -- Dianna -- and his own. He looks at them and appears to be listening.

Lunaster: *after a time* You two see that? Interesting. *PAUSE* Yes, brother. We will all conviene on this subject when he arrives. *pause* We are agreed. Four are one![/color]

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ooc: I'm new at this so excuse me if I don't post the best.. well whatever...

bot:
William Dell (I will refer to him as William after this probably): I find this entire situation to be somewhat intriguing and foreboding at the same time. I experienced a very strange dream last night that still troubles my mind even now. I had thought the lands to be peaceful but I guess my time in the northern wastelands has made me ignorant of all that has happened in the main countryland.

Unsheathes his sword and holds it in front of himself.

William: I pledge my sword to this cause, but I still wish I knew more. I have had little experience with magics, but somehow I sense that this entire situation deeply rooted with something so foul and evil that its magic may be too overwhelming. I apologize to you both in advance if I do not meet your expectations, but I will try with my heart and soul to meet any challenges we encounter. I have sworn to defeat any evil and to lead a righteous path to Zion. I ask you both to try and do the same, but I am not a fanatic and will not go bezerk if you are against my religion, but I still ask you to be accepting of my religion and me.

Looks to the others to see their response.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I don't think Aevus is here yet.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Lunaster: I am an Archangel, William Dell. My soul is also bound within this mirror on my side. I have no emotions toward you or your religion -- positive or negative.

Lunaster looks to Destiny Bond again. He appears to be lisening again. Lunabright (now a point-of-light again as he has released it) is resonating.

Lunaster: Lunabright is correct. I should warn you that there is conflict within my sword. You see a bushido, or the Angel's Crest, now. However, if you were to anger him or show yourself to be an enemy, you will see you greatest fear. Destiny Bond also brings up a point. They believe that you should...remain in the dark for the time being. Until we meet a certain individual, Destiny Bond and Lunabright do not wish to look to far into anything -- unless it is for me.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A small man in orange and green robes walks up to you. He says nothing, but you know that you must follow him. Eventually he leads you to a tall tower in the innermost section of Trand. The tower seems to exist only in your minds at one moment, and the next it seems to be gone completely. Once it appears you try to knock at the door, but feel nothing to knock on. The small man hobble forward and touches the door with a glowing hand and a tearing sound rips through the air as the door becomes solid, the rest of the tower remains insubstantial. He open the door*

Milliw (a highly distorted voice): Enter...heroes...

*A shinning orange light comes from within as you enter*

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
William squints his eyes while his eyes adjust to the strange orange light that envelopes the him.

William: Before I go any further I must know, who or what it is you wish to lead us to. This is a strange magic indeed that you seem to possess, if it is indeed your doing.

William looks to Lunaster to see what he is thinking and sees that he is obviosly not against the idea and seems to know what he's doing.

William: I shall follow you to our intended destination, wherever that may be, but if you try to pull anything, don't expect to be treated very well by us anymore. I for one am not tolerant of betrayal of any sort.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the small man stares back at you, knowing not what to say, as he closes the door he says once again:*

Milliw: Enter...Heroes...

*Another orange light flashes before you as spectral stairs form before you. Milliw's voice echo's through your minds "Enter...Heroes"*

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
William is still puzzled about the entire situation and is still cautious since he doesn't like the looks of the situation, with so many unanswered questions.

William: Well, I guess we will have to ascend the stairs in order to find a meaning to all of this. Be wary though, I still don't like this whole situation. I have little idea of what is going on. I know there is a mastermind to this, though I do not sense it to be evil, that I am sure of that now. Mr. Archangel sir, I believe you would make a fine leader since you seem to have more of an idea about these sort of things than I do.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunaster: Have I not stated my name? Odd, how rude of myself. You may call me Lunaster; you may call my sword Lunabright; and you may call my mirror Destiny Bond.

Lunaster enters the building and William Dell follows closely thereafter. After a moment of silence, William Dell observes that Lunaster is once again consulting his sword and mirror -- the items that are bless/cursed to him and are, at once, items and not items.

Lunaster: We shall see what lies ahead of us soon. I am what is known as a Destiny Weaver. I can look into my mirror and see what is to transpire. Do not! take that ability too lightly. Destiny Bond will not, by choice, break a seal or barrier. Lunabright will always seek out it's opponent's weakness and shape himself accordingly.

They continue to walk, and Lunaster prepares himself for what he has already seen to come. William Dell continues to follow, continuing to think up questions in his mind. The information Lunaster has given ringing new resolution into him, and aiding him in pondering questions.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the three ascend the staircase, a great booming voice fills the air.*

???: Seen your arrival have I. The Tailor of Fate I see no? And look, a champion of the Light. Followed by one who sees what may or may not be, but eventually comes to pass. Many things can these old eyes see. Piercing stone, metal, flesh, and even time. Each of you carries torments within your souls. Yet none of that shall we speak of here. Continue to my sanctuary. Be warned, only the fourth "Path" reveals the truth.

*the voice slowly fades away as the familiar voice of Milliw returns*

Milliw (voice from all around): Enter...Heroes...the...enter...Enter...heroes...the...heroes...Time....Fate...*Voice becomes clear for a moment* Enter (distorted) Heroes (distorted) Time and Fate.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Destiny Bond reacts by forming into a liquid and traveling up Lunaster's side and arm. They cover his arm in a reflective sheild-armor. Lunabright begins to pulsate, actually begging to be turned into a weapon. Lunaster looks at him harshly and it dims down to it's normal light.

Lunater: *walking forward* I accept what destiny leads me to.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*After what seems to be a days climb up the never ending stairs the voice sparks up again.*

???: Seen your arrival have I. The Tailor of Fate I see no? And look, a champion of the Light. Followed by one who sees what may or may not be, but eventually comes to pass. Many things can these old eyes see. Piercing stone, metal, flesh, and even time. Each of you carries torments within your souls. Yet none of that shall we speak of here. Continue to my sanctuary. Be warned, only the fourth "Path" reveals the truth.

Milliw (voice from all around): Enter...Heroes...the...enter...Enter...heroes...the...heroes...Time....Fate...*Voice becomes clear for a moment* Enter (distorted) Heroes (distorted) Time and Fate.

*Time has repeated itself...*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Lunaster: Aw. All must figure out this riddle. Who among us does not have the answer?

Lunaster looks to Destiny Bond and Lunabright. Both resonate in thier unique fashion. Destiny Bond takes on a golden/blue hue as the lovers try to calm the brother. Lunabright, however, conintues to take a redish hue. His anger showing considerable.

Lunaster: Calm youself, brother. Do not allow you demon side to overtake you.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well as demonic as your character is, it will not stand against the forces we will encounter. Refer to my first post for helpful guidelines. Sorry.

BOT:
*Immediately the voice sparks up again.*

Milliw (voice from all around): Enter...Heroes...the...enter...Enter...heroes...the...heroes...Time....Fate...*Voice becomes clear for a moment* Enter the (distorted) of Time (distorted)..te.

*The tower around you begins to bend and fall away with orange energy swirling around it. The tower seems to be unbuilding itself.*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*From the back, the figure cloaked in a deep brown robe finally speaks.*

Halt

*It stops and large brown wings spread from it's back. A mask pushes forward from under the hood.*

The path you follow leads to the beginning
And the one you have walked to the end
For nothing shall come of the foolish errand
But a beginning AND an end

*He retreats back into his robes, turns, and starts back down the stairs.*

Status
Not open for further replies.