Tek RPG

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*shifts into his human form, a tall dark man in a blue cloak, whos face cannot be seen under it.*

Shifter: We must hurry. I shall wait... you all must be safe first, i am but a guard.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar explores a bit muttering strange things to himself that no one seems to understand, his hands glowing with magical energies*

Devenar: Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to have a proper alchemists lab would you? Also, no disrespect, but you might want to set a few extra barriers around this place, or at least strengthen the mystical energies that ward against intruders, i found several weak spots.

*he drwas a map of the area in the air and creates a sort of topigraphical map, displaying not the height of the terrain, but the strength of the wards in the area, several areas are lighter green than others, while one spot, is red*

Devenar: I do not suspect anyone will enter through there, but you may want to do something about it anyway.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Cal`ine: Hmm? That is a point of intersecting energies. It leads to only one place. If one is foolish enough to enter at that point unprepared, they will die.
Devenar: Miska would live.
Cal`ine: Even that demon would not survive unprepared. That realm now belongs to Ryu.
Devenar: I have heard that name many times. I would like to meet him.
Cal`ine: He will be arriving form that point eventually. As for alchemy... Yes, we have a lab. Maybe even beyond what you are used to.
Devenar: I don't know. I have seen many excellent labs.
Cal`ine: Follow me then.
Aphra: Priestess! I sensed Ryu enter the Forbidden Realm!
Cal`ine: He will be here shortly then.
Aphra: I will await him!
Cal`ine: That will be fine, child. I will see about strengthening barriers. *to Devenar* You are well aquainted with arcane spells. That may be of help.

Devenar notices that she continuously figgets with a charm of some sort. He assumes its to "ward off" the demonic essence he has.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as he arrives at the Alchemist Lab*

Devenar: I am impressed, i have only seen one Lab better than this, that was quite some time ago....Now, if you excuse me...

*Devenar gets right down to work formulating potions of all sorts, taking up most of the lab with his work, several small explosions and odd smells begin coming from within after a while*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: How do larger RPs always turn out to be just you and me?
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra and Cal`ine are at the spot Devenar mentioned as weak. Several lights begin to be emmitted from a single spot. It looks as if a barrier exists in the very portal. That barrier is lifted as Ryu phases through it.

Ryu: Aphra?! You're home early.
Aphra: Our quest brought us here.
Cal`ine: And she brought a denizen of the lower planes.
Ryu: You have got to learn that there are demons we can trust.
Cal`ine: I trust those you and Aphra bring to this sacred forest.
Ryu: That's a good sign. I'd like to meet him.
Aphra: His name is Devenar, and ally to Trias.
Ryu: Hmm? I recall you mentioning him. Let's head to town.
Cal`ine: Come with me then.

The forest is a literal maze from this portal. Cal`ine, Aphra, and Ryu know it well, however.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: I don't know, but its fun all the same.

BOT:
*After only a fw short minutes, Devenar has already created several potions of all sorts, when Cal`ine, Aphra, and Ryu enter the Lab, he has filled up an entire table with just little vials filled with potions, all with small color coded lables, all seeming to be his own vials. Devenar calls for the rest of the group, as they al walk in, he speaks*

Devenar: Ah, welcome to my temporary home, this entire table is filled with more potions than anyone would ever need. Every single last one is concentrated so that three drops would have the effect of one normal potion. All the potions are labeled, if it has a black label, you may not have it, if it has a green one you may take as many as you wish, a yellow label limitsto 5 where a red label limits to one, enjoy!

ooc: basically you can have almost any kind of potion here, stick to the guidlines, but don't take more than 20
some examples:
Black: Secret!
Red: invulnerability, miracle, wish, destruction, abilities (strength, dexterity, intelligence [not permanent]), Heal
Yellow: Cure critical wounds, Wind Walk, Control Weather
Green: Cure minor wounds, Water walking, Virtue, Magic Weapon, Guidance, True Seeing

(spell potions endow you with the ability to cast that spell once for free or if its a self target spell it acts like it was cast)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: These are definetly interesting.
Aphra: *looking at them* I'll take any that are healing.
Devenar: *handing 20 healing spells to her (1 red, 5 yellow, 14 green)* Here you are, wayward.
Ryu: *picks up Wish* This should be interesting. I think I'll take Control Weather, too... *picks up five of those* I don't know how the others can help... Perhaps virtue... *picks up 14 of those*
Cal`ine: These are concentrated. This one vial *holds up a heal* would likely last one such as Ryu or Aphra their entire life-time...
Devenar: *still working on stuff* Considering thier life-force, I doubt that. They both seem immortal...
Cal`ine: Your senses are keen.
Devenar: Thank you.
Aphra: *bowing* Thank you for the healing potions.
Devenar: Just remember what I said... I felt that portal open earlier. What was that? It felt as if a barrier existed within the portal itself...
Ryu: I put that there. It works like the iris of you eye. It is quite useful. (think Iris from Stargate SG1)[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: remember, there are more than stated here, green = spells lvl 0-3, yellow=4-6, red=7-9, black are epic spells, there is a complete arsenal of spells here, (in case you didnt know BAM, virtue adds 1 hp, it really sucks)

BOT:
*Devenar sorts through the black labeled vials (there's only a total of about 10) and places them in a special "belt" he affixes so he can reach them easily*

Devenar: These are special, they cannot be concentrated due to the sheer energy they contain. They are all epic level spells, most of them, like my favored Hellball, which I have 5 of, all the way up to the feared Gaze, I darenot say its full name. *to Aphra* I can instruct you on the ways to make such a potion, and its unique use, but even with that Shard young Aphra, I doubt you would be able to.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Noticing the shard glowing on a neclace she affixed to it, she hold it in her hand to look more closely.

Aphra: It glows more brightly...
Devenar: You notice? Odd... I don't sense any more shards...
Ryu: Hmm? That is odd. (remember, he doesn't have his yet)
Cal`ine: Could it be her brother's influence?
Devenar: It might be. It would be an interesting theory to test.
Aphra: I would like to learn such skills, but I might not be old enough for such education.
Devenar: You have a point there, wayward. Now then, what shall we do?
Ryu: We could stock up on other essentials.
Aphra: *in elvish* What of your Lighthawk Wings?
Ryu: *in elvish* I can only control four. I think I might be close to five.
Devenar: Four? I don't recognize what you speak of.
Aphra: *startled* You know elvish?
Devenar: Not your dialect, exactly, but close enough. Don't worry. We should prepare for Miska.
Ryu: I agree. I need to sharpen my sword first. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar (speaking to the others): When selecting your potions, be sure to take something that will do some serious damage, May I suggest Chain Lightning, Storm of Vengeance, my special Hecksphere, which is a low powered version of the Hellball which you should be able to wield properly, and maybe a Fire storm or Flame Strike. Maybe a Delayed Blast Fireball, or maybe from the green ones 14 normal Fireballs, which will likely last you the rest of your life in their concentrated form. I would suggest taking only one of each, seeing as they are concentrated. Now if you excuse me, I must try and devise a plan so as not to be killed by Miska a second time. *mumbling to self* Perhaps it was the aid of The Queen...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Very well. I will take your suggestion.

Ryu rummages through the potions. He picks up a rather assorted variety of potions, according to Devenar's suggestions. Aphra, however, looks through looking for an assortment of healing potions and the like. She picks up Storm of Vengeance and a few other damaging spells, but nothing really major. Ryu looks at her selection, nods, and leaves.

Aphra: He's off to prepare his equipment. He's likely slain a few demons, or even daemons, since last I saw him.
Devenar: He slays daemons?
Aphra: Yes... Why ask?
Devenar: He will be of help...
Aphra: They are not his strongest opponents. We shall see how we fair against Miska, soon, however.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: There are things about Miska that make him more powerful than your average Legion of Hell. The simplest of these abilities is his regeneration and immunities. All forms of elemental enrgies except fire and electricity cause no damage, and they only cause half damage. I also must warn you to stay back from the two wolf heads that flank his human ones. Magic may also fail due to his high spell resistance, it surpasses even my own...

*He takes one of the potions and holds it before him*

Devenar: But if I can get close enough to force him to drink this without it killing me in the process,...it should slow him down long enough for me to return him to his prison.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: What if you were to use Ryu's mastery of the planes?
Devenar: He's a planes walker?
Aphra: Yes. Woudl that be of help?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: That may aid us much in the coming fight. It would aid in getting close enough to force him to drink the potion and returning him to his prison. Ah! that reminds me, i forgot to make the potion to create his prison.

*Devenar begins mixing premade potions, a few Dictums and Order's Wrath, A Holy Word or two, and Holy Smite. He then adds Imprisonment, Hold Creature, and Time Stop.*

Devenar: There *holds up a large flask* That should hold him for another few centuries. We must only pour this entire mixture upon him, and he will become encased in a bubble of Lawful and Holy energies. We can then send him back to the prison plane of Carceri.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu slices his sword through the air, getting the wieght down perfectly. How did it get that damaged? It's made with mithril and a dragon tooth. I'm glad the smith here got it fixed so quickly.

Aphra: *walking up near his training area* I believe Devenar is ready to go.
Ryu: *sheathing his sword* I'm sorry you had to come to me for help.
Aphra: What?
Ryu: I know you wanted to test your skills yourself.
Aphra: It's okay. Besides, it will work out for the best.
Devenar: *coming next to Aphra* Do we have to travel through the Forbidden Realm, again?
Ryu: No. I, and only I, can bypass it. Are you prepared?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: I only hope that this is the last time I see Miska. The Queen of Chaos and Miska have caused me and my allies of old much suffering.

*he checks through all the potions on his many "belts," making sure they won't fall off*

Devenar: Lets send this demon prince back to the hell he crawled from.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]After a few minute's, Ryu is able to get a perfect description of Miska from Aphra's and Devenar's minds -- enough to psyonically search for him. He opens a portal about a mile away from the hulking demon. Aphra immediately casts an "Undetectablility" spell so that they remain hidden. Ryu draws his sword and looks forward.

Ryu: Shall we be going?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar stares off into the distance for a moment.*

Devenar: I am prepared...Body and Soul...If I die here today, I die with honor.

*His Shard begins to glow with extreme light*

Devenar: Lets get going....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu, Aphra, and Devenar begin thier short trek to Miska's position. It is not long before they reach a good vantage for attack. Aphra begins to pray and casts Bless and Prayer to bolster the heros' resolve. Ryu, when she is done, casts Force Missle to knock Miska unawares and start the gambit.

Ryu: Now then! Shall we be off?![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar closes his eyes to center himself for a few moments*

Devenar: Ok, lets take it to 'im!

*He leaps up and tosses a potion into the air, the contents spill down upon him as his hands and "feet" begin glowing with swirling energies as he throws eight Hellballs at Miska. He lands on the ground with a thud as two ore Hellbals form, one in each hand. He flings them at Miska, after all these assaults he still stands, singed around the edges, but not harmed too badly.*

Miska: So, you have returned, now you will die your second death.

Devenar: You speak with confidence beyond your abilities today.

*he pulls five potions from his belts and flings them at Miska. With a black flash he freezes for a moment, but then is back up to full speed.*

Devenar (to self): Damn, not a high enough effect.

*he rips off the thrid belt and filngs the entire belt at Miska, a huge explosion rocks the landscape as all time freezes for Miska and Devenar rushes up to him. Seconds before he can get close enough, Miska reawakens and kicks straight through Devenar's carapice as his blood flows out from within he smashes the freezing potion into Miska's human face. He tries to lift the other potion, but is too weak.*