-------Baal
-------KittyKittie
-------Akule
**No double classes**
**No double Races**
**No more than 3 special attacks/feats**

Or if i aprove what you want to change.

Story:
Brave Travelers. You have all been searched out across the worlds, for the best of the best. There is a rumor that an ancient wizzard called Vulasos has found the TekBlade, an immensly powerfull sword that is rumored to have belonged to the great warrior, Juva. I, Bails Thedow, have brought you together to find this blade, and keep the order. It must be kept safe. If Vulasos found it, the demons of hell, and the angels of heaven, will be joined to form an unbeatable army.

Character:
Name: Akuji'i
Race: Shade
Class: Unknown
Weapon: Akuma Blade (specialized shadow blade)
Element: Fire
Special Feats: Can use fire at any demand, controls it

Biography: Once a god of the Under World, Akuji'i retained powers immense. But, backstabbed by his jealos brother, Azule, he was cast out. The other gods presumed him dead, a victim of a horrid accident. Azule took over as the under world god, and Akuji'i lost all memory of his past life. All he knows is his ability to control any and all fire.

Special Item: A small flame being, which can be minipulated into nearly anything.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
w00t w00t i wana play!
k i wana use rowan.. agein :) she can be found in the char. thingy

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: You forgot 'bout me!! Oh well. I don't care ;D!
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu is seen standing his post in a tree. He has been this way ever since he heard the demons were seeking the TekBlade, a blade forged in honor of a great warrior he had become friends with. He also knew Aphra may be coming. What could he do to prepare himself to fight an enemy hoping to gain the power offered by a blade that could rival some of the finest ever created.[/color]

AbyssJuggalo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name:AbyssNinja
Class:Ninja
Race: Knights of the Abyss
Adept at: Dark Magic, Hand-to-hand combat
Additional Information: Unaffected by dark magic
Can control the darkness/powers of dark

Equipment
Crystal switch blade: 9-inches
Throwing knives
Hooded cloak
Leather gloves

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Name: Vesquire
Race: Elf
Sex: Male
Equip: Elven Long bow, Large Quiver full of (40) barbed arrows, Dual Sabres (Only used when needed)
Special: Multi overdraw: 3 arrows pulled back farther than usual, capable of pircing medium armor.
Bio: Little known wood elf, Excellent with the bow and learning how to use a sabre

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
~EDIT~

Ok. I just read the revised rules...looks like I have to use Kender then.

I hope she's okay, if not, PM me and I'll make alterations.

Name: Kender
Class: Theif
Race: Human
Skills/abilities: Infiltration, Illusion, Shadow cloak, Invisibility, Lightning sentry, Firewake sentry, Blade of ice, Double throw
Equipment: A set of daggers (x20), dark leather armor, a pair of claw-like blades that strap onto her wrists.
Appearance: cute & cuddly type, a little too small for a human girl. chestnut brown hair that reaches down to her shoulders, hazel eyes.
Bio: Kender is a human theif with quite a noble past. However, she never lets that bit of information out. She constantly has her Leo, her familiar, a lion who she befriended with her. She was named Kender because she is quite small for a human girl.
Personality traits: Kender is as lovable and innocent as come, but that makes her occupation easier. She is very sneaky and sly on the inside. Kender is also a tomboy by nature, and a bit mischievous.

--------------------------------

~~~Definitions~~~

Infiltration: Using her tools, Kender can open most locks. Unless, of course, they are enchanted.

Illusion: Kender can cats an illusion to confuse her enemies. The illusion is simple and image projected out - the object isn't really there. 10x per day.

Shadow Cloak: A shroud of darkness envelops the caster. However, the caster is not completely invisible. 3x per day.

Invisibility: Kender can become invisible for a limited ammount of time. 1x per day.

Lightning sentry: A devide, or rather a trap Kender can set up. Whoever passes in between the two devices set up, triggers a wave of lightning. 10x per day

Firewake sentry: Same as the lightning sentry, only emits waves of fire. 10x per day.

Blade of ice: If Kender concentrates hard enough, she can enchant a weapon (has to be a blade weapon) with the power of ice. 5x per day

Double throw: A rapid double throwing attack using two daggers

H

Hot Action Cop

revised some rules i forgot to add....

Anyway dont overpower yourself abyss dude.

Ok so shall we start?

H

Hot Action Cop

Ok. We were all once living seperate lives... in sperate worlds. But suddenly, a dark cloud engulfed our lands, and every living thing was turned to stone. We were the only survivors. Us, and HIM. HIM was standing there, alone in the dark, us, a bunch of strangers, to his back.

It speaks

HIM: Welcome. Any...one know... what the.... tek blade.... is?
Akuji'i: Its some mystical fictionus sword... whats that got to do with our familys?
HIM: Everything. That sword is real, and its powers grow. A dark lord has it, and it must be taken back! Before its true power is awoken!
Akuji'i: We shall do it! Send us where we need to go!

With a whispering wind, we are suddenly in a forrest, and 4 Burbears (Like werewolfs but bears) pop out.

Draw Arms!

*my flame pet turns into a thin flaming sword*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire quickly Draws his bow and gets an arrow into a Burbear slowing it down*
Vesquire: the're strong!
*Shoots another arrow killing the wounded Burbear*

H

Hot Action Cop

*Holds sword ******d, and a wall of flames flashes in front of the group, keeping the burbears at bay.*

That should buys us a bit more time... but they will undoubtably learn its a hallucination.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
El: Don't worry, I'm on it!

*Holding up her staff, El send a channel of lightning. burning and stunning one burbear severely*

*Kaylaani jumps up and down, growling and trying to looks vicious to scare the beasts away*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: I'll use:
Name: Neryul
Class: Barbarian
Race: Ogre

Apearance: Basic ogre build, except his head is devoid of skin, all that can be seen is his skull, but he usually doesn't take off his hood (hes a bit of an idiot also)

Abilities: Extremely exceptional melee abilites, weak magic, Reveal the Darkness: takes off his hood, and his skull rises off his shoulders, powered by the god of death, and lets out a deafening wail, if the target(s) doesn't die, he is deafened, permanently

Equipment: Death Scythe (vorpal, severs head on crit), several small runestones

History: He sacrifeiced his life along his people, leaving his life behind in order to gain strength that seems to be fueled by the god of death, almost being his arm, or scythe, in the mortal planes. He seems to have a calm temper for an Ogre, and reacts well with others

BOT:

*an ogre wearing a hood under which nothing can be seen walks through the fire from the other side carrying the dead corpse of a Burbear*

???: Hail travelers, anyone notice the Burbears on the other side of this thing *pointing to the fire*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Ill use alan

BOT:

*A cloaked, scarred figure walks through the fire, his spear bloodied. He is dragging a dead burbear*

ALan:*staring at travellers* Damn these burbears. Had to drink all my potions............*faints*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Obviously we're ignoring my first post...or are we? Oh, and my char is already an established Mage/Fighter...Does that mean I have to use the Cleric Aphra instead? And Dragonoids are technically "multi-racial" beings. He is mostly dragon, but has human and elf in his blood. Just a question? Oh! I forgot Aphra was mostly elf but with human and dragon in her as well... Ah! The only uni-racial being I have is Makor! What to do...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Jumpind down from a tree, Ryu manages to kill a burbear in one swing, taking its head. The others flash a quick look at him, as he brings his sword up, ready to fight the burbears charging him.

Ryu: Don't worry about me! I can handle these! You get the ones that have decided to join us!

The others notice what he's talking about as several more burbears come out of the woods. This battle just got harder![/color]

H

Hot Action Cop

OOC: Well... um i guess use your uni.

BOT:

Slices the last burbear in the chest, and it falls over.

Walking along we see that there is a fork in the road. Arguments erupt as half the party wants to go right half left. Suddenly, a long shiney light is noticed by one of us to the right, and we procede onward. We notice a small chest. Do we open it?

AbyssJuggalo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I got really bored makin my char so i overpowered him...alot. But fixed him now...

Name:AbyssNinja
Class:Ninja
Race: Knights of the Abyss
Adept at: Dark Magic, Hand-to-hand combat
Additional Information: Unaffected by dark magic
Can control the darkness/powers of dark

Equipment
Crystal switch blade: 9-inches
Throwing knives
Hooded cloak
Leather gloves

BOT:
AN:I think we should leave it be...It could belong to an angry mob of forest people.