Tek RPG

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: RB, please intro your character before you start doing this stuff. How are we supposed to know if your actually capable of that? Read the Character Submission Thread for some examples. And read the rules just to become familiar with stuff here.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: If you have, what is your name?[/color]

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i... dun have one. I just... was here one day...

*Turns into a vapor, then forms himself into a horse..*

Im a.... fog shifter... i can hold forms for up to 3 hours before becomming... my real form... and it drains....me dearly to change..... hard to keep.... forms.... must.... concentrate.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar inspects his carapace to ensure that it has healed correctly*

Devenar: I'll have to shed this skin soon.

*he puts The Rod of Seven parts back into a small pouch that is attached to his arm*

Devenar: Well then, lets continue. Aphra, I can carry you if you wish.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sling her.... on my back.......

*nudges tacticus*

We must... stop to rest.... i have been fighting... nearly all day.... i can make a few more miles.... 5 max....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Devenar, sensing something behind them, grabs Aphra and slings Vesquire onto the fogshifter's back.

Devenar: Run!

They take off at full speed, heading to a spot Devenar believes will be safe. When he puts Aphra down, she walks up to a group of trees. She casts a spell, an odd one. It creates a barrier that makes the group invisible to anyone on the otherside of it and bars access from demons and others that would do them harm.

Aphra: Martha has allowed us her protection. We should all get some rest. Nothing will pass that barrier.[/color]

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The shifter got up, formed an eagle and flew into the branches, where he recharged in silent, in his true form.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar pulls out various Alcemist instruments and begins brewing potions*

Devenar: I am current;y formulating a wide range of potions, if you would like something specific I can make that too, such as a Bull's Strength Potion or A Haste Potion. I'll be making some basic helaing ones in the mean time.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(from the pitch black tree tops)

If i give u a list of ingrediants...could you make the potion...? it requires.... a strong mage...... to create.

(A list appeared in a burst of flames in devenar's hands.)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Interesting...i can see this would be difficult,...for any normal mage...but not for a Theurge... i will be done in a moment.

*by now Devenar has several small fires going preparing potions, nearly 50 vials float ready to recieve their contents*

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Swoops down in his human form and waits by devenar... needing this potion to heal his wounds and iliminate all recharging needed as long as it is drank once a day...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar begins filling a vial with a healing potion, and suddenly freezes, and drops the vial*

Devenar: He has entered this plane...
Aphra: Who elder?
Devenar: Miska, you can basically call him the king of Spider Demons, I know not how he escaped his prison, but he's come to reclaim my pieces of The Rod of Seven Parts. He approaches,...there...

*his arm raises up and points off to the west, a black portal can be seen closing*

Miska: I may not be able to penetrate that barrier of yours, but I know you're there, its as plain as the smell of rotting flesh on my other head's breath.

*Miska appears as an enormous half-human half-wolf spider. He has three heads. The central head is human and stunningly handsome; two sleek and terrible wolf heads flank the human one. He has four massive arms covered with long, stiff hairs. The fur on the wolf heads is rust red, as are the hairs on Miska’s arms. His human head has long, flowing hair as black as night. His spider body is blue-black, like a knife blade discolored by flame, and marked with bands of gray, silver, and blue. His arms are as white as bleached ivory.*

Miska: You know why I've come, give me your pieces of the rod and I shall leave.

*Miska walks right up to the barrier and glares at Devenar*

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Gets up.... stumbles from weakness, but still gets up*

Begone... demon!

*Grasps Devenars shoulder and becomes an exact likeness of him*

Devenar 2: Demon... you shall not get my rod!

*Runs off the opposite direction, the monster at his back, holding a fake twig. As he and the demon dissappear into the woods, moments later a squirrell next to the real Devenar suddenly quivvered and turned into the shifter.*

Standing very still, he falls down face first into the dirt.

Utters: We must..... move..... NOW! he...lll be back!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*finishes up the potions and puts them all in vials, gives about 5 vials to the shifter*

Devenar: Do not drink it all at once, it has been concentrated, 3 drops a day should suffice. As for the rest of you I've created about 10 potions for various things, all xconcentrated, like I said, three drops should suffice, for ANY potion. Now we must Run, none of us can take this foe, all the Vaati put together could not defeat him.

*included is 2 concentrated HEAL (the spell, not a minor healing, a full heal) potions, a Bull's Strength Potion, a Cat's Grace Potion (Dex and speed) a Haste Potion, a Growth potion, a Shrinking Potion, and 2 Fire Breath Potions*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]All members are running, save Aphra. Devenar has taken to carrying her again. He feels she does not have the stamina or strength to keep up with them, and he may well be right.

Aphra: That is odd. He should not have been able to penetrate the barrier.
Devenar: Do not fret. Though your faith is strong, you are still only a wayward.
Aphra: Yes...
Vesquire: What?! You look to be into your seventies.
Aphra: That is right, I never told you. I also have human...and dragon blood in me. I am the age I appear to be. I will stop aging at 23, however.
Vesquire: Makes sense.
Shifter: So...how old will you be before you are a Priestess or, at least, a higher rank.
Aphra: Being Matriach in Accension (grand-daughter of the Patriach or Matriach), I can only become a Priestess next. That won't be for another 84 years.
Devenar: That is a long time. Until then, we don't have the spells neccessary for a sustained battle agains Miska.
Aphra: *after a moment of silence* Perhaps we do...
Devenar: I am open to suggestions.
Aphra: I know one who has defeated far stronger than that fiend.
Devenar: That is quite a suggestion.
Aphra: But he is quite a distance away...
Shifter: Who, wayward?
Aphra: This will be a shock. This person is...my brother.
Devenar: What?! You mentioned him earlier, but not to that extent!
Aphra: I didn't believe we would need him...
Vesquire: I...recall him. But not that much power...?
Aphra: Trust me. Your friend saw this power.
Devenar: First, we must find a place to hide.
Aphra: There is a spell I didn't try. It will allow us to be hidden from all senses of anything I choose. I would choose Miska and his minions. The spell will affect what I name and anything weaker than that.[/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Vesquire: Sorry to be changing the subject but may I suggest us going FASTER!
*The demon seems to be going twice as fast as the group*
Vesquire: We're going to have to split up to lose him, any places to meet? We cant go to a town… he might kill the villagers!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra takes a quick look around. She sees something, and smiles.

Aphra: My brother gave me this.
Devenar: *seeing a small flask* How will that help?
Aphra: It will end our need to run, and we won't have to split up.
Vesquire: That sounds worth it. What's that thing do?
Aphra: Head for those woods.
Shifter: What will that help?
Aphra: This flask is a key, not an item. It will open a portal to my home, High Deephaven.
Devenar: Miska can follow us.
Aphra: Not into the forest of Deephaven. Priestess Cal`ine has strong faith, and Martha protects us. We'll have time.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar starts making arcane gestures once again, combining Time Stop with Haste, Miska and his guards slow to a stop while the party accelerates to extreme speeds, after nearly 2 minutes Devenar speaks*

Devenar:...5...4...3...2...1... well, Time Stop has ended, and they're coming again, however, Haste will last for the rest of the day.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]They come to the spot Aphra saw earlier. She holds the flask to a rock formation and a portal opens. They walk in, and Miska looses site of them

Miska: Where did they get to?

They appear in a village of trees. Devenar is immediately greated with a shower of what the Elves call vad`alahs. He glowers for a moment, but knows that a Priestess of Martha would do that.

Cal`ine: You have an odd taste in allies, wayward.
Aphra: I appologize, High Priestess.
Cal`ine: Call me by my name.
Aphra: I am but a wayward. Allow me to introduce my company.
Devenar: We are not mute, child. I am Devenar. I bring no malice to your people.
Vesquire: I am of the forest. I am Vesquire.
Shifter: I...have not been given a name.
Cal`ine: You are wind creature! Would you like to participate in a naming ceremony?
Aphra: We don't have time right now, High Priestes.
Cal`ine: Nonsense. Miska cannot follow you here.
Devenar: How did you...?
Cal`ine: Psionics. A simple answer for a simple question. Now then... What can we do to aid you?[/color]