Solo Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
ha-ha-ha-ha. Do you know what sucks about BF ?? That it is a forum of hacks, it has stupid topics on the non-game discussions, is full of morons and retards and kiddies is 1 thing, but wacraft thing with its players is just ROFL.

One who keeps on playing and playing and what ?? RT 3v3 !!! = noob even 2v2 RT is noobish. Thats you Hellwolf. Sry but you are bad player and say thx to 3v3 RT for that. Because i realized how to great extent my solo skill made me play 2v2 and win always because i do know how to defend myself even vs 2, smth i havent learnt from 3v3 i have played up to the beginning of 2004. So you prefer to play this NOOB RT, in this NOOB server and what can i tell you - newb, at least you play this game for a long time. You are the best in battleforums btw Hellwolf. (dont count me part of this shitty forum anymore) which means if you're the best what are the otehrs ??? rofl, lets have a look at them:

Pan - once has played solo GREAT!!! But now he prefers to play some AT from time to time in this NOOB Azeroth. And what's that ??? He owned me once by me blocking my heroes in my base....... Pan you ARE an average player who has no idea why some play bo3 if you EVER know what that means and not 1 single game to determine im better than you!!! But all my UD oppos are much better than you Pan, cause you havent tried a better server where the players are much better at higher lvls than the players in azeroth. SO continue your ATing with newbs from Azeroth and DONT DARE to call yourself good.

Theroy : The last soloer from BFs standing who has been bitching for years how UD is imba. Littlle does he know what problem is for ud to beat elves with panda and mass dryads ect. He decided to become once again a noob by changing the game and deciding to stop playing war3. Little does he know how his stupid oppos are worse than that in northrend.

quiksilver: You owned me twice with expand, it was a fair ownage, but it's like ToD vs Insomnia from the point that Tod won vs Inso with towers, and he wins cause he makes more towers or other mirros in which a hu wins thx to expo. Well this shows that you win but not that you were more skilled even when we played since i had better micro and control and eevrything. You just had the expo and ready to mass griffs.

Well do you WHY you suck so MUCH ??? Because you CANT PLAY THIS GAME like SOLO for MOREA THAN 1 YEAR. AND ALL NOOBS FROM AZEROTH ARE SO, In BFS the NOOBS SAY BYE I LEAVE THIS FORUM CAUSE I LOST INTEREST IN WAR3. ALL change it not for smth about life but for ANOTHER STUPID GAME.

MANY players in Norrthrend play for YEARS and you NOOBS JUST LEAVE. I DONT GIVE A FAK I JUST WANT TO TELL U THAT THX TO THIS YOU ARE THE BIIGEST NOOBS EVER. How didnt happen 1 person to be from battleforums to make a high lvl aka on solo and to be a pro in this ***cing forum ??? How didnt it happen that a single PERSON DIDNT ???? CAUSE U SUCK ALL OF U SUCK !!!! NOOOOBS ACT LIKE SUCH NOOBS , and STAY FOREVER CAUSE I SHOUDL HAVE QUIT THIS NOOB FORUM MUCH EARLIER.

NOW U SEE WHAT WAS ALL THE PREVIOUS THREAD ABOUT - IT WAS ALL TRUE

GG NOOBS BYE BYE U WILL BE /IGNORED

U WILL NEVER SEE ME IN THIS FORUM AGAIN STAY NOOBS 4EVERRRR!!!!
At least when I say I'm going to do something, I do it.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 things buddy:
WC shouldnt be your life
GG friends? wtf do we have to do with this?!?! I think u need a psychiatrist, im really not trying to insult you...

well, anyways, enough of that retard... plz post more solo replays

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
MANY players in Norrthrend play for YEARS and you NOOBS JUST LEAVE
Then explain why the hell me and a few others on this board STILL PLAY THE GAME!!!

Christ, you have honestly gone crazy for no apparent reason and I will close this thread until we actually get some REAL replays to watch, not some "Lets see me bitch about the game because I hate all US players and I am number one, even though I use one gryphon on a lich when aboms are disecting my melee units to shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.