Solo Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I can FFA anytime you wish, I have some solo/micro experience but my strategy employment totally makes up for the disadvantages I have.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, really, i want to show to myself and to you that i can be anywhere else and not in battelforums. Afterall I said many times 'i quit, i quit' but really i dont want to bitch about my stats or anything with YOU. Not to say im tired of saying 'Wooow see this rep it is vs pro /from pro clan ranked XY' / Woow our PROs did this and that in X tournament' when they mean NOTHING for you and some of my friends and partners in Northrend who follow the war3 scene DO know.

So yes Quiksilver you will no longer hear such shitty things about stats here in battleforums from me. I am starting a new aka after i make bloodmage icon (over 100 and less wins needed) because if i cotninue to newbify myself with this aka and need 100 wins and losses to reach only 1 of the next levels after lvl 30, I will certainly not even wait for lvl 35 to make a new aka. And let me tell you something, im not an INSANE who gets 50-100 wins more like top players yes ?? Even those who are lvl 30 at 80-90 wins have only 10 wins more on average. And you see the fact that i keep 15 wins more makes me match with some vs who i lose and when i make such a big difference i cant level up. If i was close to lvl 30 and had ONLY 5-6 wins more i would be able to join vs some who i will still beat in a row and get the next level, but not in this way keeping more wins and playing thus KEEPING the experience the same and MASSING games.

My title is for being here in battleforums for so much time as 'PRO member' and a little to the fact that i have much skill in solo but i dont put the title because im a solo PRO.

Theroy stops playing what is new then ? At least you ended as good soloer but you can tell Pan he BLOWS.

Afterall i have a clan to manage and new ERA of SOLO SKILL to enter so if you are interested in anything from me just search for replays in replayers, wcreplays, there is a clan site that when it is ready i will post it in my sig. So look for me there, not here in battleforums. And if you want, WHY DONT U JUST PLAY NORTHREND?
'Oh yeah i will play Northrend specially for you, sure!!!' you will say. Yes, in this case bye because i intend to tell such thigns to closer friends who play my realm.

Maybe you will read this Quiksilver too, afterall jut know that im not going to stay here anymore and this time so shall it be.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Yo YO YO!!! I got a couple EXCITING custom games I just played vs some high level players (I think)!!!

Best part is they have...OBSERVER CHAT!!! WHICH MAKES IT ****ING HILARIOUS TO WATCH!!!

Enjoy....

PS. To see the chat...watch replay from one of the observer's point of view!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Observer chats are overrated.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Why would you say that?? You should *KNOW* how ****in hilarious observer chat is!! No matter how good the players are that are playing...the observers *ALWAYS* think they know what's right, or like, "Gawd his base build sucks" or "Gawd he needs to micro!", "He needs to use this spell", "Why didn't he get this item"....it's rediculus...it's funny as hell, the one on twisted meadows, because they all think I'm going to lose, even when I go to push his base, they like, "Wtf is he doing?", and I end up massing rods this game because well, RoN wtfpwns humans, and I use like 5 of 'em and some of the observers think that's funny, and the fact they think that's funny makes them noob as hell and hilarious. And of course I ****ing pwn with my skellies. And I lose my Lich once, but it was because I thought my DK (who was just on standby right next to the lich) had mana for coil, but he didn't. Also check the harass! It was gosu, except for a couple miss-coils....shoulda coiled the creep, and a different peasant I was going for in his base when I went there and coiled.....anyways, the observer chat makes them fun to watch, and I think the game on twisted was a good game anyway....even if it didnt' have chat...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know, sometimes observers are a little too observant but don't look at the tiny things. Which is actually quite funny, now that you mention it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mass concentration and 10 : 2 wins:losses to FINALLY make solo lvl 30 after beating some with good and not so good stats, 0 losses etc etc etc and after having complained how i made 8 losses after being so close to lvl 30

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Good job, it seems you are also a shaman at TLG and you are about 90 wins away from getting your Blood Mage icon, which I think you probably don't care about. It also seems your chief is 17-10 and level 6 on RT, but I guess he has some solo experience I believe! Yeah, I got back on track in wins, it turns out I wasn't getting units fast enough even with the micro. Now I have won about 4 straight so far, getting back to 50% will be child's play. Then I will solo again :).

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
This was pretty good game I thought....

Also this is the first time that I've won and yet I got the lower score!! Crazy huh...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Bleh, score is overrated. Your enemy probably had the higher experience than you. Its 10 points for each point of exp, your kills and gold collected also add on to the score.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
seriously though, when's the last time you won a game and had the lower score? Like never....and yea, he probably had more xp on his heros for sure since he was the type that decided to try and creep the whole map. And this game I crept only one creep camp, and it was only because i was waiting for abombs or something...kept pretty constant pressure...base build really hurt him here, i found an "in" to his base and was able to level the alter and his shop....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, base design can work for you and against you. If you want a good example of against, take your scenario. But there have been times where I made a small opening into my base, I practically kept the enemy out and eventually they lost all thier melee and some of thier air. All they had left was ranged and my ally had aboms (2on2 AT). Managed to hang on for a win, after I got 2 level 7 heroes :).

Although a team example, solo can have the same implications.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Players' Skills and their skill ranks v2.0
(throughout my opinion and several-year-experience about this game )​

-Noobs have no micro or it is very poor, don't use the correct strats, suck in all aspects of the game and are even unmannered. Their best lvls are from 1 to lvl 27 and have negative stats or very bad stats like 400 wins lvl 27 :O. And APM is below 100 (like 50 or 30 apm is very low) and they just stay in the base with mass towers. However, once they have such stats, they turn into average player and also of they change their way of playing and if they watch replays. I would say once with such stats isn't enough to make you more than average. Two times such aka may make you even more than average.

- Lamers those who just win with non-standard strats. Here goes AKM here, DL surround, a player will notice the noob by showing no micro with the ghouls not even attempts. Suchlame losses from noobs shoudln't be allowed. Also here comes something very funny- i tried it and it worked on custom game but is no skill just lame win - invis mortars destroy buildings every time, bring tp with the am every time, and he will have no base. Now if the player is a noob who doesnt control, he may lose even with a base if he doesn't know to fight. Here comes a noob TRush without micro and control but then this would be a loss for the newb with this strat not a win so... only newbs lose from other TRushing newbs.

-Average players . There are many players whose stats suck. Stats : level 28-29 on 200 wins or lvl 30 on 300 wins Averagers, have better micro than those below, but still not enough, still they lose units they can save. Still they lose from many of the 30thies and get raped by 40ies but they beat 20ies. With faster actions in battles and as a whole - a person with more APM and thus faster reactions can be better than another. But some may not have high apm and still win.

-Good and very good players, I would say, are those who are above lvl 30 and can beat a lot of 30ies and maybe even 40ies. APM here can be high or low, but usually those with at least 130+ dominate. Others have like 170-180+. I'm glad to call myself good player from now on, not very good, not semi-pro, based on this 'skill scale'.

-Semi-pro ] I think are now even 40ies who beat 30ies and 40ies and who knows - may even beat some top players but not the best ! They always have high apm like 170-200 and above.

- If we have to differenrtiate them from Top players, Pro-s can be our best players from Bulgaria for instance, who are in top clans, beat some top players, play in WC3L, WEG and other smaller tourneys (unlike WCG) but are still not famous, not as good as top players. Same thing - always high apm of 170-200 and above.

-Top Players well you know - they are the best and beat many other top players, win WCGs. There are almost now top players to be without very high apm of 200 + (and some still have below but not below 150).

!NOTE!: When I talk about stats and levels (one may say they don't mean anything especially for lower lvls like 20ies) I also mean players who have the skill of a very good player. Of course when someone has a smurf aka and beats lvl 40, his skill refers to the people he beats and wins.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I saw this already, I honestly think you shouldn't label players like this by the form of stats. For you don't know how anyone can lose. You can either lose by lagging out, you can lose cuz something went wrong, there are so many variables. I won't even a freakin crap if you say I suck just because I would rather play 2on2 or 3on3 more than Solo or FFA, which I can still play - just not as well as some of you here can.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ye ye ye and mass decay. Well im talking about real losses and it is QUITE OBVIOUS. Do you know what i think about you and about anyone from Azeroth including a top player ? I think nothing, i dont give a fak. Since many joke like azeroth = 1/2 northrend skill.,And since soloers with very good stats want to play cg 2v2 with other good soloers and kick even lvl 28 RTer, so do i , im not alone, i dont care about RTers, i certainly dont care about your NOOB realm.

GG

ChrisH36

Reaction score
To tell you the truth, there are only a few soloers I played on Azer that actually had some form of skill. Hell, I once beat a level 28 solo human when I was back in level 3 last season using my ffa strategy. I microed and didn't really lose units (only lost about 2 units) compared to him who I bm-soloed his sorcs and some of his priests to force him to run.

Plus, I would play on Northrend to see your opinion, but my connection is too unstable on Asia. West and Europe are fine.

Bm-soloing is a dangerous move, but when they are distracted with the other units you have. You can pull it off correctly.

Also speaking of bm, do you ever use the Blood Mage when you need to? Most of the replays I see you get AM/MK/Paladin and sometimes replace the MK with Beastmaster on the fly.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't you get it ? Players in Azeroth are weaker and so say all who understand of skill, of solo or just of bnet. I dont want to have anything to do with this realm. Even if you were a RTer in Northrend i would not have the same attitude i would have towards a soloer with good stats and i DO know what is good stats and whether the losses are real. Anyway, since you know me and my aka you can find me online often if you decide to be in northrend. I Dont want anything from you like pls pls join northrend too, got it ?

As for battleforums, consider it (as well as azeroth) history for me. I say it again, do whatever you want, you know my aka, Northrend, wcreplays, mycow.de, replayers mostly is where you may see me. Don't look for me in battleforums because this will be the last post. Just BF = history

GG

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I just brought up a point that I cannot join Northrend because of lag, I had no plans of leaving Azeroth to go to Northrend just to prove a point to you.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ha-ha-ha-ha. Do you know what sucks about BF ?? That it is a forum of hacks, it has stupid topics on the non-game discussions, is full of morons and retards and kiddies is 1 thing, but wacraft thing with its players is just ROFL.

One who keeps on playing and playing and what ?? RT 3v3 !!! = noob even 2v2 RT is noobish. Thats you Hellwolf. Sry but you are bad player and say thx to 3v3 RT for that. Because i realized how to great extent my solo skill made me play 2v2 and win always because i do know how to defend myself even vs 2, smth i havent learnt from 3v3 i have played up to the beginning of 2004. So you prefer to play this NOOB RT, in this NOOB server and what can i tell you - newb, at least you play this game for a long time. You are the best in battleforums btw Hellwolf. (dont count me part of this shitty forum anymore) which means if you're the best what are the otehrs ??? rofl, lets have a look at them:

Pan - once has played solo GREAT!!! But now he prefers to play some AT from time to time in this NOOB Azeroth. And what's that ??? He owned me once by me blocking my heroes in my base....... Pan you ARE an average player who has no idea why some play bo3 if you EVER know what that means and not 1 single game to determine im better than you!!! But all my UD oppos are much better than you Pan, cause you havent tried a better server where the players are much better at higher lvls than the players in azeroth. SO continue your ATing with newbs from Azeroth and DONT DARE to call yourself good.

Theroy : The last soloer from BFs standing who has been bitching for years how UD is imba. Littlle does he know what problem is for ud to beat elves with panda and mass dryads ect. He decided to become once again a noob by changing the game and deciding to stop playing war3. Little does he know how his stupid oppos are worse than that in northrend.

quiksilver: You owned me twice with expand, it was a fair ownage, but it's like ToD vs Insomnia from the point that Tod won vs Inso with towers, and he wins cause he makes more towers or other mirros in which a hu wins thx to expo. Well this shows that you win but not that you were more skilled even when we played since i had better micro and control and eevrything. You just had the expo and ready to mass griffs.

Well do you WHY you suck so MUCH ??? Because you CANT PLAY THIS GAME like SOLO for MOREA THAN 1 YEAR. AND ALL NOOBS FROM AZEROTH ARE SO, In BFS the NOOBS SAY BYE I LEAVE THIS FORUM CAUSE I LOST INTEREST IN WAR3. ALL change it not for smth about life but for ANOTHER STUPID GAME.

MANY players in Norrthrend play for YEARS and you NOOBS JUST LEAVE. I DONT GIVE A FAK I JUST WANT TO TELL U THAT THX TO THIS YOU ARE THE BIIGEST NOOBS EVER. How didnt happen 1 person to be from battleforums to make a high lvl aka on solo and to be a pro in this ***cing forum ??? How didnt it happen that a single PERSON DIDNT ???? CAUSE U SUCK ALL OF U SUCK !!!! NOOOOBS ACT LIKE SUCH NOOBS , and STAY FOREVER CAUSE I SHOUDL HAVE QUIT THIS NOOB FORUM MUCH EARLIER.

NOW U SEE WHAT WAS ALL THE PREVIOUS THREAD ABOUT - IT WAS ALL TRUE

GG NOOBS BYE BYE U WILL BE /IGNORED

PS I have a very small penis and I love to fondle Male sorcerers...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I find it dumb that I treated you with respect, and this is how I get repayed... well I got one thing to say to you:

Kthx bye you egotistical jerk, don't let your door it your ass on the way out.

If you don't want to come anymore, THEN DON'T COME!!! You keep coming back and forth just to give yourself the last laugh. Besides, this board is not ALL hacks. I have closed topics related to hacking and previous members have been banned for doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.