Solo Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not overreacting, you have no idea how bad it is to be lvl 29 in solo on 280 wins in fact i could have made lvl 30 a week ago but i allowed mass losses. And it is not the same as RT so, i dont think you really understand how better it is to have other akas with better stats. It is so stupid for me, unless you play for fun, to play and keep an aka for the icons. Yes i want to have a BM icon but it will come by itself since i won't strat the new aka now. In solo, you may start 10 accounts of lvl 30, it doesnt matter that ur rifleman.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Holy crap, I have played Solo before and I know how it works, stop treating me like a kid who hasn't... God, I am getting sick and tired of that same shit over and over, I try to be lieant but the first time you didn't listen to me because you probably thought that listening to a RTer won't help you win games. I know how it feels to allow mass losses and I know how it feels to take shit from other people because they themselves either ****ed up or let you downhill. But its your gaming life, you can do what you want with it. A fresh start could help, but it will still take a while to get back to the top. I am just saying it will be a real challenge to get back up to 50%, I am working on that right now and its actually doing fairly well. I just need to put one of them or my opponent to a point of pure weakness, then I expose it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting 60-80-90% only from solo stats of at least 100 + games is insane, top players and semi-top do it only. I dont think i can become such thing and my aim on this game is rather to become one of those who are at 200 wins already lvl 41 or so, they are only 55% or smth but they are just semi-pros. Also may expect to play tourneys b-n Bulgarian pros especially if in my city like BWCL but this is smth way too far. And that still requires A LOT of playing and skill.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well they probably made several accounts to do so, so I understand now. Trust me, if you can find a way to give your enemy a weakness to something, then you can beat him in psychological warfare, works almost every time. This can be done with manuevers or the units you have.

One example is backstriking your enemy so you can get his morts or casters off guard for free kills. He would then have to swap his melee and his casters then micro up that way. Angle of Attack.... seems minor but has a major impact.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Talking about psychological warfare, what do you think about questions"

'R U goood????'
'What stats do u have??'
"What % do u have??"

Already scared

Well i am pissed of by such especially:

'from????????????'
'HI!!!!!'

I just ignore them, as well as im mr NO MANNERS who would say nothing to noobs who ask the upper questions as well as GG HF no GL

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That isnt Psy Warfare, I mean actually using units and the minor in-game plans to conquer your opponent. That shit is for retards who have records below 40%. Believe me, there are quite a number of trash-talkers whose memories I keep alive by rubbing it in thier faces after leveling thier bases.

The only real solo match I ever had was against a Level 28 vs Human. He had casters knights am/mk, much like you go vs orc. But I had spirit walkers at master training along with docs before he even managed to attack me. After he wasted all his mana sheeping my tauren and slowing htem, I dispelled everything, so the only thing his sorcs could do was attack. I used bm to silence his casters while my tauren/raiders and tc fought the frontline battles, manage to make him run and win the game.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Hey I just saw this thread, thought I would post some of my solo replays with my new strat I've been workin on. I posted in different thread, but this is like, "THE SOLO REPLAY THREAD"...so here they are! My dual necropolis no alter no graveyard tech to frosties and shit....

Here's replays of the strat vs all races (2x verse HU), of course modified slightly in certain situations (adding gyard and slaughters).

Anyways, tell me what ya think...

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Getting 60-80-90% only from solo stats of at least 100 + games is insane, top players and semi-top do it only. I dont think i can become such thing and my aim on this game is rather to become one of those who are at 200 wins already lvl 41 or so, they are only 55% or smth but they are just semi-pros. Also may expect to play tourneys b-n Bulgarian pros especially if in my city like BWCL but this is smth way too far. And that still requires A LOT of playing and skill.
People with those stats at 55% are called abusers. They do it all the time on Kalimdor, otherwise they wouldn't get that high. THey just ALT+Q+Q vs. low levels, so then when they actually beat someone of high level they get really lots and lots of xp because the AMM thinks, "Wow good job noob! U just beat this level 40, when last game you lost to level 2". Anyways, that is the ONLY way you'll get level 41 with 55% in under 200 games...if all your losses are strategically chosen to give you bonus xp for normal wins.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL not all players are drop hackers, even to say fewer of them. In Northrend, i have won vs that kind of oppo who seemed to me too crappy or he was just 'drunk' as some say but there are really players with real stats. Stats melodica@Northrend. Qualifying to the finals every time on one tournament with pros. He was my opponent too, this is a real player with good stast

Bah why am i explaining things to naps. BYE BYE. IF I make a rep worth posting in all rep sites i may come here. Bye for now. No need to discuss anything more as we have discussed already so much.Enought talk and time for action quicksilverus, Hellwolf_99 and other naps who join this place.

Thx for the nice chat all the time but i neednt come so often here. Only when i post only the best reps, not just random wins/losses vs someone with my shitty stats. You Hellwolf, quiksilverus have known quite a lot about my things in war3 and thats enouhg. No more talk cu another time afterp3 3048445 years. I have clan to take part in advancing in rank, solo palyers to gather for the clan, levels above 30 to make and in fact, See U another time when things ahve changed BYE BYE.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am glad you respect me now, remember I like orc replays, so bring lots (win or lose). I want to see how Soloers play orc so I can be ready for the big time solos. But don't leave us!!! If you do, I will find a way to get stable on Northrend and haunt you... yes... haunt you!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Serious, I have explained enough things to you so far.Thx to you i have been in this forum for so long but you play Azeroth, i don't meet you in my realm, we don't play, you're NOT really good and furthermore, i have a clan and thus new buddies to make also already have partners and ppl to share my whereabouts on bnet ladder. No offense but i dont need to talk with you anymore but you see i appreciate my stay here with you so far. I won't discuss how bad i did where and when with you. I even wanted to make this thread with reps and no stupid comments. But from now on, i will say BYE to warcraft forums and post something here VERY seldom. As i said, i have clan to take part into turning to something ranked higher than 100 in solo with my partners some even better than me ;), levels 35+ and new aka with another offical new nick to make, etc etc. No more forums.

Hellwolf, i respect you for supporting me throughout my stay at battleforums all the time, not for being a RTer. Because you know you dont have good stats even in RT but the 1st reason to respect you is more important, isnt it ?

Thx quicksilver for watching my replays throughout my stay here. You 2 were in fact the only i respect in the last 1.5 years.

This is not a total goodbye but since you know my intentions i will be VERY seldom here and if i happen to post more reps here as another place together with replayers and wcreplays that won't be soon because i need to make higher lvl and better opponents. You can find me though in wcreplays as Mystic_Sorcerer and replayers as Bg-Sorcerer and mycow.de as BG.Sorcerer.

See you after some time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As I stated before, I was ****ed over by noobs and solo has gotten the better of me a few times. I also came in 2nd place a few times in FFA, so really my losses are just crap that I didn't forsee until I lost. But last season, I was 5-3 Solo and 5-3 FFA, Pan showed me what FFA was about then I started having fun collecting 3 Gold mines, tri hero, orbs and enough tauren/raiders/docs/walkers and trolls to decimate my foes (shaman are just too risky imo, unless I face orc).

Well I for one also don't mind you saying I am not that great at Wc3 melee, but that's ok. I am getting better and better with each battle and with experience under my belt, I learn a few things that some people don't. But yes you are right, there are some things I need to fix, but don't forget there is a fine line between saying I am not good then there is insulting me and saying I suck. For as you said some posts ago, records prove nothing. You can be 3:1 at 75% compared to 300:200 on 2 seasons of solo. Before I head back to Solo: I am gonna start by getting back to 50%, then I am gonna show those mass chim ****ers in FFA whose boss (all those Azerothian FFAer NE go chims, its utter bullshit: especially when your aerial abilities are hampered by air or tanks). After that, Its solo time and more 2on2. But I won't lose this account for anything, well for one I have the SW icon and 2) changing accts is like being a quitter, you can easily fix anything, you just need to win more.

You probably didn't see many or any of my reps either. When I get good ones myself, this is where they will go. Win OR Lose. But still, bring some reps of your glory wins or nail-biter games, me and Quik won't talk stupid bout you, we will talk about how bad you humiliated your opponent :).

I just need a fast expo and make sure it isn't found or it survives the game, then I really shine. Its collecting the units during aftermath that gives me a problem.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
How far can you go Hellwolf ? Will you play this game that much to become good as you say ? I want to have lvl 40 solo aka on 200 wins or so and pro aka but there is a difference b-n wanting and doing it. For now thats what i intend but nothing is certain if i can do it.

Now im in clan TLG, a clan created by some of my part's previous clan as well as my AT partner. What is more, im going to be shaman!. Let me tell you there is nothing wrong for the shaman to have worse stast than the grunts because so ever since i have known that shams must be only those with better stats, but there is no such rule you know. Examples are the game versus the oppo from the pro clan plan-B who was a shaman but his grunts are all lvl 40+ and he's lvl 22 and bad stats. This clan takes part in WC3L -leagues. I have played and owned a shaman of clan ranked 79. He was orc 80:77 lvl 24. Lol his stats suck although he played very continously not giving up easily. I have played versus a shaman of 1 of our Bulgarian pro clans - clan i7. Excuse me ? Why should i be proud of beating a shaman of this top clan when he's level 15 although the grunts are our BEST players in our country, well not as good as fnatic-DIDI8 and SK.Insomnia :)

But Hellwolf, for the first time i finally take a clan seriosuly. Before i had these bad stats i had received many offers from clans - like 20 invitations . I turnt them down all. why ? 1st clan - too many bad players, naps RTers, 2nd - omg players with more losses, Latest clan which was a clan of a Human player lvl 37 and better than me - Wow he has 5 good players but there are someone lvl 26 on 320 wins....... another with more losses wtf ?

And here comes a clan of my AT partner, i refused to be in his previous, now we make a clan in which only solo players will be included, in which i am shaman!Do you what does it mean ? You are aware of the fact that i know what good players are. As shaman and person with high criteria for good players i will invite by my own decision. Whoever i think is good and only that.With my help i intend to turn it into aun unaccessible for lower players clan. That will be incredible. We have a clan page and that now really makes it more than just one clan created by 10 players without a site. We all hope to make it higher than 100 rank in solo. Now you see why i would spend less time here in battleforums and almost no time. And i may post very seldom a good replay only.

I hope you read at least that in green since you're so much time in these forums.

Here's vs ud from clan (#43 rank) TTBW ... it was not far from win but nice micro game i would say 7/10 the least. He revived his heroes 10 times so....i didnt even believe it how... The interesting moment is at 7:00 when i surround and kill his lich and at the same time steal the experience from the gnoll with storm bolt.

So yeah i will be seldom here.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Congrats on the shaman spot in your clan. I will look at your replay later today as well. But if you ask me, I can't seem to keep a mk alive as a second hero, no matter how good I can be. I often get a paladin and use my sorc's slow to keep the enemy at a spot where I can catch/surround him.

MS said:
How far can you go Hellwolf ? Will you play this game that much to become good as you say ? I want to have lvl 40 solo aka on 200 wins or so and pro aka but there is a difference b-n wanting and doing it. For now thats what i intend but nothing is certain if i can do it.
How far can I go? Well, I want to get 50% and I want to try to get the shadow hunter icon which I am 300 wins away in orc from doing. I don't want to play for professional reasons like to join a super-clan (even though that would be nice), I want to play for fun and prove something to myself and every other sucker I play against. But for some stupid reason, people look at records for skill and not actions found in-game or replays, which is half the reason I don't join clans, much like you don't unless they are elite or kickass. Cause as you and I said, there is a difference between being 3-1 and starting then 300-200 and playing for 2 years. As of now, I have also won 3 straight so far with the Tinker's help (level 6-7 all times), and I had a guy doubt me on my 3rd win. But I proved him wrong when my factories were too much for my enemy to deal with (ended up creating 201 units that game :p).

So to answer your question, we shall see my friend... and I am good enough as it is. There are just some small micro and unit survival issues I need to work on before I become your so-called definition of "good".

Oh by teh way, you have a special replay viewer that tells you APM and stuff liek that? Where can I download it from?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
type w3chart in google and see the 1st links 1.01M is the latest. Im suspicious because 1) either the program increases your apm by calculating the more games you play which is hardly true or 2) apm shows that selection is not the only thing because i select that much as always but i have onl 140-150 apm. So whatever, i will be off for VERY long time if not forever so bye for now.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hmm... probably is a combination of how many issued commands and what your units do during the battles. That is how I see apm in my opinion. Cause face it, you can't do 140 commands in 1 minute of play.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys, i SKIMMED THROUGH your posts...same old stuff...lol...bitchin...im not even gonna get involved because i think it is pointless. ANyways, mystic about ur game, u didnt kill much units to begin with and the heros that you killed were low leveled. So it was possible for him to make a comeback. But GG anyways.

G-blunted...Its cool that you are comming up with new strats, but im sorry to break it to you, the people you played against sucked. And i still dont understand why you make 2 necros? I guarantee you that if you played against some average skilled players you will lose. But its good that you are trying to come up with new strats. You seem to have good macro but your micro isnt very good. Try to practice on that by playing more games, watching more replays, and focusing more on your battles.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
James blunt ftw, I quit playing. I do play the odd AT's. However I like when we have AT's 4v4 ect with battleforums members. If we want a tournament again contact me. I'll throw up a prize for the winner I'll probably end up ordering them A I pwn noobs shirt off of purepwnage and just have it delivered to the winners address.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AHHH, a new soul. Long time no see, Theroy. Feel free to drop by and give tips even though you dont play too often.
I prefer the T-shirt of pwnage...lol +1 to intelligence....

Status
Not open for further replies.