Picture Perfect

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your point is lost when you consider that people aren't posting random pictures, triple-posting, or not discussing them. Nice try though.
Post a picture you son of a bitch. I want to see what one of the elite members of society looks like.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Jenny said:
I invisioned a badger. A celestial badger.

I'm usually wrong about this kind of stuff anyways.

Yes, that's right. One old picture when I had short hair. Any others will be available on AIM. Huff-puff.

Photoshop is neat-o.
if thats you than im the guy that spilled the mustard

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
if thats you than im the guy that spilled the mustard
Then you might want to realize you spilt pickles and mustard. I'll get a mop.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leviathan said:
Post a picture you son of a bitch. I want to see what one of the elite members of society looks like.
...I already did...?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Goodbye TreeFrog. Come back in 2 weeks, k?

Oh, and everyone can thank him. This thread is going dumpster style. He wanted to prove a point, everyone yell at him, not me.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Good thing I didn't post in this very much.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is my group photo with some BF members
From left to right(Racoon, Me, Tweak, ReiGn and Beer $lut)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cool, I can get threads voided by spamming them.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
All my pictures disappeared. I'm too ****ing sexy for the Void.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jenny said:

Yes, that's right. One old picture when I had short hair. Any others will be available on AIM. Huff-puff.

There's something wrong about going as far as to go on aim to ask someone his pictures. In fact, the only thing worst is to ask people to actualy do it. Whats the point ?

Anyhow, you've got a perfect nose and pretty eyes. Truly, those photoshop tricks can do wonders.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Can I still post pictures here? I have some nude ones. Would you like to see?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Omfg yes! Please smear mustard all over yourself first though. Your genitals at least.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
If you promise to rub the mustard all over your body.

Black~Enthusiasm said:
There's something wrong about going as far as to go on aim to ask someone his pictures. In fact, the only thing worst is to ask people to actualy do it. Whats the point ?

They go from my friends digicam to her computer. She photoshops a select few and e-mails me them. They go from my e-mail to my Pictures folder. Do you think I care enough to make multiple posts to fit them all in or care enough to upload them all? I don't I'm perfecly happy with keeping them in my folders and showing whoever asks.

If you don't want to see the other pictures. Then don't. I posted my favorite. Thanks.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jenny said:
They go from my e-mail to my Pictures folder. Do you think I care enough to make multiple posts to fit them all in or care enough to upload them all? I don't
If only I would have knew about all the trouble you were going through, coupled with all your disdain for the topic at hand, I would have never asked in the first place. I should have known better.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Jenny said:
If you promise to rub the mustard all over your body.

They go from my friends digicam to her computer. She photoshops a select few and e-mails me them. They go from my e-mail to my Pictures folder. Do you think I care enough to make multiple posts to fit them all in or care enough to upload them all? I don't I'm perfecly happy with keeping them in my folders and showing whoever asks.

If you don't want to see the other pictures. Then don't. I posted my favorite. Thanks.

It is my official opinion that jenny is beautifull. And for this reason, the time taken to get on AIM, DL it if you must, just to see her pic, is well spent time.