Picture Perfect

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Oh dear, a dick waving contest. On the Internet.

Diatenshi said:
It is my official opinion that jenny is beautifull. And for this reason, the time taken to get on AIM, DL it if you must, just to see her pic, is well spent time.

Gee, I'm not sure about that. I mean, she said that her worst pictures she keept to herself.
So if what I've seen so far is the best she got, what's the point of going on aim - of all the messaging system out there-, go through an insipide conversation, pretend you're interrested in her life, act like an hypocrite, just to get a picture that is supposed to be worst than the over-lightened stuff she posted so far ?

Samsara

Member!
Why couldnt moderator's just do their jobs by warning people and splitting posts? Hell, a braindead monkey could do that.

Zerglite

Darkmatter said:
Silence fool. You wouldn't know a hot girl from a real girl.
a "real girl" you say... care to elaborate?

and beauty isnt everything... there are plenty of women in this world who are simply gorgeous... but to hell with them, they are mostly stuck up bitches.

Auron

Samsara said:
Why couldnt moderator's just do their jobs by warning people and splitting posts? Hell, a braindead monkey could do that.
That sounds like the perfect job for me.

B~E

14/f/cali ? oh boy ! Now if you're not quite lazy enough to post pics of you on a forum board, I'll send you a ring to marry me per mail !

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Scorn said:
Here is my group photo with some BF members
From left to right(Racoon, Me, Tweak, ReiGn and Beer $lut)

WTF! You guys cross dress or something.... who is your provider?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Samsara said:
*Glances an uncanny eye to Chit-Chat's moderator list.*

Gee.

Auron

Darkmatter said:
*Glances an uncanny eye to Chit-Chat's moderator list.*

Gee.
My thoughts exactly.

Vote Scorn for new mod.

Auron

You would be ****edif iever became a mod of chit-chat DM.

I PROMISE YOU THAT.

B~E

Darkmatter said:
I'm not normal. Send her over so I can gaze at her endless beauty and rambling. :D
Look at what you made me do to her, you bastard. Nobody's gonna love her but me !

ChrisH36

Beer $lut said:

^I spililed the mustrad
That must have been some good mustard!

B~E

Now, his hand obiviously doesn't fit in the jar... how do you think he got all the mustard out ?

ChrisH36

Someone is into cat cosplayers now. Nice going B~E