Next Contest ( Started )

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by PiNk PeOn
Ouch that's too bad man...And now for a comment on moof's map. Okay dood you might wanna fix the locations a bit and create less units in 1 location, aswell as you might wanna bring you traps closer together and put some map revealer's around the map so you can actually see your traps... and those were my comments. And also the obs were kinda easy because most of them wern't very long and/or fast so you could just run right through them. But anyways good job for your first bound. ;)
Well, I thought they were pretty hard, but thanks for the input.

Sinisterbeef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has any1 downloaded my map?
(im not going to say cuz i didnt ask) told me my first map was invalid maybe cuz it was in scm format.
ill post it again here in scx

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net

PsYcHoMaRiNe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
They're be a christmas contest starting in december, but I'll only post it with MV's permission it'll start december 1st and end december 25th....(now waiting for MV's reply...)

Edit:
Woops sry all this in PiNk PeOn I forgot to logout of my old account that I logged into for good old times...

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
You and Moof- . . . what is that the 4th time ypu uploaded your map too.

The link works fine the map is protected so it can't run properly in Star Edit but thats suppost to happen.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
This contest has ended... but if people want to resumbmit maps they can but no submiting new maps...

AND WE STILL NEED TO GET FAKENAME TO JUDGE SOME MAPS!
Sheesh in one of my posts it said that I was no longer a judge... but I guess we can appoint a new judge... so who wants to be a judge?
-x42bn6's secret

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Im sick of judging the maps, contest is over. No more uploading, no more judging, no more sucky maps, no more stuff. Game over, nobody wins (no award) nothing.

Good bye