Next Contest ( Started )

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Next Contest ( Not Started )

Okay since seeing as the last contest didn't really have much notice I'm decided to put up this thread to tell people that I would like to submit another contest thread this time different.
(Please Read the WHOLE post and pm me questions)

The contest will hopefully start 2003 10 9 (Thursday, Oct.9 2003) and the deadline will be halloween... As you may notice the contest has not yet started and as I said before I would like to give people time to prepare and to see this thread... and the deadline on halloween will at 11:30p.m.

Now I will edit my post and list to show who will be in the contest
Hopefully a moderator 2 of our excellent admin's or moderators will be able to judge this contest and if no 2 admin's or mod will be able to judge this contest we will hopefully not have to start nominating and voting for people. Now if we must nominate you are allowed to nominate YOURSELF and everyone is intitled to 1 nomination and 1 vote. You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself. If you nominate someone please put their FULL name.

Now I will edit my list in the next 3 days to show who is in the contest no one will be able to enter on thursday 5:00pm (Mountain Time).

I will also put up a nomination list for judges(2) if needed.

Here is the list:
[shadow=red]PiNkPeOn
Hiho-E(A)
Bolt Head
-Matrix-
Sinisterbeef
petie 4 shezie
Master Virus
[/shadow]

Judges : [shadow=black]
(None Yet)
[/shadow]

Rule's Of Contest :
No Flaming
Flaming will not be tolerated and if you flame you are automatically out of the contest and I will let the mods decide if you are flaming
No Spamming
Spamming will not be tolerated aswell so if you spam you're out and the mods will decide that again (look in rules to figured out what I mean about spamming)
Have Fun
Try and have fun, this is a competive contest but yet still try and find fun in it.
The rest of the rules you can find in the announcment with all the rules in it.

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
6:00 Pacific Time
5:00 Mountain Time
4:00 Central Time
3:00 Eastern Time

I belive that is the times, I would assume he uses Mountain time because he lives on the pacific coast and there for proboly uses the US. West server on battle.net

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Judge? Judge of what if your voting for a map, nothing to judge, arnt you the judges? I can judge, seeing that Bolt Head will accept a full and humble appology from me.

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
Judge? Judge of what if your voting for a map, nothing to judge, arnt you the judges? I can judge, seeing that Bolt Head will accept a full and humble appology from me.
Ohh wow you apologized, well in that case your forgiven

I am also sorry for being harsh with you.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Okay, The contest will officially start in 40 minutes (mod please change name of thread to Next Contest ( Started )) , after 40 minutes no one will be able to enter the contest now look at the contest list for the people so far.... now since we have no judges nominations start now pm me all your nominations+votes(I will display nominations and votes in my post).

Nominating & Voting Rules :
-You MAY nominate yourself
-You may NOT vote for yourself
-Each person is intitled to 1 nomination & vote

OKAY NOW START NOMINATING+VOTING!

Nominations:
[shadow=green]PiNkPeOn(Nominated By Bolt Head)[/shadow]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You must have a lot of free time on your hands... How long did it take you? (How many hours?)

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I don't think I've ever protected my maps once because I myself personally don't like protection for a map.
Protect a map just so people can remember you're famous? I don't really care for that since I barely go on Battle.net

Exisiting map as in:
Probably like make another version of your old map that you made a long time ago.
Or you started a map like a year ago but you haven't finished it.