Next Contest ( Started )

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Ok moof I tried your map and I'll give you these markings. And I will only be judging people by the gameplay and nothing else.

Overall Score [60/100]

Fun Factor [25/35] (Like I say below me it was kinda fun and easy and needed some working on because of the unit placing and terrain ect , but you did a good job for your first bound)
Replayability [20/25] (Note : It was kinda fun and easy not in my highest list of bound playing again)
Game Rules [10/30] (Note : They Flashed by before I could see most of them....)
(-Clarity)
(-Concisity/Simplicity)
(-Intelligence & Functionality)
Originality [5/10] (Note : Space bound isn't exactly a new idea considering that there a plenty of bounds out there and many named space bound)

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If There was a winner, I would say Bolt-Head would win. His game is so freakin scary. It changes everything I knew what SC could do.

I was able to get the 2nd level key card, then my team died on an ultralisk on floor 1. The clues are very smart, like when you must travel through the turrets at night. The basement makes you piss in your pants cause its so creepy.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
If There was a winner, I would say Bolt-Head would win. His game is so freakin scary. It changes everything I knew what SC could do.

I was able to get the 2nd level key card, then my team died on an ultralisk on floor 1. The clues are very smart, like when you must travel through the turrets at night. The basement makes you piss in your pants cause its so creepy.
#1, You spelled his name wrong.

#2, Aren't you a judge? Where are you and judging maps?

#3, Mission Breifings contest might start at the beginning of December. Please let me start it.

#4, Where's my review for my Kinda, Almost, Maybe finished map?

Sinisterbeef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will start judging as many maps as i can today because I have been out of town for about 3 days but i will be back later this afternoon. I should post up some results by 10 pm pacific.

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net

I love reading stuff like this, Thanks for everything you said.

Anyways the Ultralisk on floor one will stop patroling the hall and go back down to his sleeping area below. There are no clues to this part.

Sinisterbeef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hiho i have tested your map but i dont want to post until I have al the maps and because the link is bad for rouroni kenshin bound I still dont have that map.
I am rating:
fun 35
replay 25
originality 10
rules 20
well made 10

BTW I need someone to rate my map (intense defense 1.3)

Sinisterbeef

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will say this once and only once:
I have all maps tested
except rouroni kenshin bound
I will wait until friday and then if not submitted again, i will not judge the map.

And would anybody volunteer to rate mine?:wavey

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Stop posting your map more then once ~~
He reposted that map because his other maps are on the other page , and frankly I don't give a **** if you don't need it he posted his map with a request for it to be tested by sinister beef and it was tested.:madatu

Moderator's Notes: You could've token a different route...

PiNk PeOn's Note : taken*