New New New Picture Thread

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
His face too me looks like the face of failure. I can see where you were confused.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
He doesn't even look wasted at all in that picture. He's got the face of a hard smoker and someone who hasn't gotten a lot of sleep, but he doesn't look anything drunk or high or wasted. Like, at all.
see this guy know what hes talking about...right on the mark.

Now can all you care bears plz stfu and post pics....stick to the topic damn it. This isn't bitch about everything in the pic the only few people post.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Doesn't really fucking matter, now does it? Go pride yourself on being experts in the field of what being fucked up looks like. I'll confess, I haven't borne witness to a large number of heavily wasted people...I leave whenever that shit comes out, and refuse to associate myself in any way with it.

See, I actually have some self-respect.
I bet all your facts come from those anti-smoking and anti-weed ads they puton the tv all the time. You know, the "above the influence" type shit, where just because you smoke some weed you're automatically gonna follow trends so on and so forth, right?

I'd much rather not talk out my ass about something I know clearly nothing about rather than "actually having some self-respect", which in itself makes absolutely no sense.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you know when you smoked weed in the 50's people went crazy and killed themselves? Thats what the campaign was back then.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Speaking of me being awesome.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
i hope ur not banging any of those women
No, but the chick on the very left in the green shirt is pretty smoking IRL. The rest, not so much. Hell I don't even remember the picture being taken.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
No, but the chick on the very left in the green shirt is pretty smoking IRL. The rest, not so much. Hell I don't even remember the picture being taken.
out of all those girls? sure. but i'm sure u can do better

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Doesn't really fucking matter, now does it? Go pride yourself on being experts in the field of what being fucked up looks like. I'll confess, I haven't borne witness to a large number of heavily wasted people...I leave whenever that shit comes out, and refuse to associate myself in any way with it.

See, I actually have some self-respect.
Lol rage more dude, jesus
Speaking of me being awesome.
wheres ur chops? and tell the bitch i want that headphones shirt

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I randomly decided to start shaving my head down to absolutely no hair, so I did away with the chops. And she said to fuck off.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I've always wanted a boat like that. Not one of those big boats with a cabin and room to sleep and what not, but just a boat to cruise around in and fish. Maybe I'll go buy one.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I've always wanted a boat like that. Not one of those big boats with a cabin and room to sleep and what not, but just a boat to cruise around in and fish. Maybe I'll go buy one.
Me too. As long as the boat had an engine powerful enough to do jet-skiing with.