New New New Picture Thread

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
do you draw smilies on ur hand for happy masturbation?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
it's rad:

of interest: a photo of my parents on stage with barack obama, a photo of my parents with john kerry, a sweet valentine's day card from a couple friends and a postcard from my uncle's art gallery opening

let's go...insiiiide

blue moon, bud, yuengling, pbr, tonic water and half a can of refried beans.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Them beans gonna be the death of you. Other that that, it's all you need.
Nice doo.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
CB said:
I cut my hair and bought sunglasses
From what I see, it doesn't really look like much of a haircut, man.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Tampa, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Orlando, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Dunedin.

I live in Clearwater right now, but that's the places I've lived since being on BF. All in florida. Fucking hate it.
I can't imagine living in such a tourist-centric place...I'd go fucking insane. Supposedly weather is pretty decent in Florida, but ehh...I really like Arkansas. Sure you're not by the beach, but it's really green here. Worst thing about it here is the heat, and I'm sure you've had plenty of experience with that.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't had much trouble with them the last few seasons. They're around, but not in the thick clouds like they are up in Minnesota. I have family who owns a cabin on an island in Lake Vermillion, and the mosquitos are in-fucking-sane.

Our "state bird" hasn't been too bad lately though. The few I see are just stragglers, and they don't even bother me. May be because we've been keeping our lawn treated though, we don't get too many bugs at all these days. The odd spider, and recently a freaking MASSIVE female praying mantis, but aside from that our bug situation is low.

We kinda had to treat the lawn...kept finding drowned scorpions in our pool...adults AND babies.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score

My ex g/f trying to uhh....i duno wtf she was doing lol

still pestering me....

the set up...

the next day lololololo

tryin to read the damn paper fergot my shades

lol tim

you know at every big party there always that one loud insane drunk dude.....yea that was him talking to me alllllll fucking night long