New New New Picture Thread

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children

I found my long lost family

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Glowpole said:
It's weird on how most of your pics you always give that look.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
It's called being wasted...it's the only look he's capable of giving in his pictures.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
I've seen the look before. Just because I don't drink doesn't mean other people don't.

Glowy

Premium Member
It's called being wasted...it's the only look he's capable of giving in his pictures.
see its quite funny considering at that moment I only had maybe oo.... 2x beer? So no not wasted....It's called me being fucking annoyed...*giving that look right now*

Like I said vad.....Stop acting like you know everything about everything... getting on my nerves

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
I've seen the look before. Just because I don't drink doesn't mean other people don't.
He isn't wasted all the time, you know.

He doesn't even look wasted at all in that picture. He's got the face of a hard smoker and someone who hasn't gotten a lot of sleep, but he doesn't look anything drunk or high or wasted. Like, at all.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Doesn't really fucking matter, now does it? Go pride yourself on being experts in the field of what being fucked up looks like. I'll confess, I haven't borne witness to a large number of heavily wasted people...I leave whenever that shit comes out, and refuse to associate myself in any way with it.

See, I actually have some self-respect.