If god is all powerful

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dun believe in god, he was just made a long time ago just cuz this world is a big pile o shit and sum1 went psycho and started scrawling words into a book he called the bible, god was like his imaginary friend just so he could think that there was sumthin to hold onto, but u have to respect him cuz if he didnt make that then probly almost evre1 in the wrold would be killin themselves with drugs and shit cuz they dun have nuttin to hang onto, well this guy had his imaginary frined in the clouds and his bigass books full or the ravings of a mad man, more ppl read it and sumhow believed it and it was like that from ther, ppl just wanted hope so they got an imaginary friend who would reward them when they die with "heaven" but thats bull, when we die ther aint no heaven, or afterlife, just nuttin, once we die its over, done and done

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Religon Makes sense in theory It gives you something to live for and makes you live a good life thats what The king of Constanople thought when he brought Religon to Europe...
But What he didnt Count on was how it destroys you as a person It controls your actions and thoughts. Do you thin ktheir would be radicals that killed people if not for religon.Their would be but still not to the extreme of what we have now. LOOK AT THE cRUSADES AND 9/11. O Yeah dont respond and say I am an Idiot and im going to hell please That Just helps to prove points I have said time and time again..

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Tupeq
I have a few things to add to this subject - and hopefully this will answer some peoples questions. First off: I am a christian.

Okay, with that covered: What does God look like, is God male or female?

God is male. Why? Because the Bible/ancient hebrew scriptures say(s) so - but I will go into more detail. The ancienct scriptures said that God created man in his own image - making him a man. God hadn't created women yet, there probably weren't female angels either at the time. As a matter of fact there was probably only one sex, God hadn't needed to make a female yet, so there wasn't such a thing as male or female, they were all simply males. God later created a companion for Adam, animals - after animals didn't work he tried a woman, which worked better.
So yes, God does have arms; and no, God is not a blob.

For those of you guys don't believe in God or that Jesus was the Christ: Have you learned of things 2k years in the past? Or even before then? Do you believe them? why/why not. Most of you guys would believe...things like studies on the roman empire and the SPQR...well Jesus lived 2k years ago.... Also, there has been MANY scientific studies and excavations to prove jesus did actually exist and did actually go to a specific place (specified in the new testimate) and at the specific time (specified in the new testimate) exactly like the new testimate said. Some of these studies have actually proved miracles took place. I will not prove this or support myself with facts, look it up yourself. Probably the most famous miracle that is still being worked on, and still a mystery to us, is called the mystery of the Shraud of Christ - look it up on google, it's pretty crazy.

Hoped you guys learned something

I have another thing to add to this: If you still say to yourself: why should I believe? Well, i suggest learning about the religion and deciding for yourself, it's a matter of faith.
Im not 100% on this but Werent the animals their first Smart1 hasnt that already been proven...
No one has said jesus didnt exist I know he existed but that doesnt mean everything he said wasnt some bullshit. Their were 100's of people like jesus who said they were trying to start a new religon.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by KittieKitty
okay, but god hadnt meant ot create satan! satan is a fallen angel that has gone bad ann corrupted many other angels. thats why he was sent out of heaven by God himself. and since God had ruled over heaven, a beautiful place beyond our comprehension, satan wanted a place just like God had. so he created hell. and thats where people that are evil go.

so in conclusion to all i have said, god does exist. but some of us choose not to belive in him, because we were created with free will. to those who dont belive in god, may he forgive you, becvause he will forgive all siners. if you are not doing anything serious like a murder, you may join him in heaven. even though youre not religious.

lol the longest post i made....
Much reduced cause i wanted to get to the point.
In the Bible it says God is all knowing that means he knew satan would turn against him. so That says to me alone hell was just made to scare people into worshiping an intangible object.
And now the bottom.
If God for gives all sin he would forgive murder if god forgave all sin he wouldnt requir prayer wich is worship to an intangible object you ruin your living years on faith If you have the faith and trust to beleive something a nigg3r said 2000 years ago and ruin your life YOU ARE GULLABLE. On the other hand that could be a good thing but that doesnt help prove my point so I wont go their. Anways Christiantity is one Humongous Paradox. I dare you to sit and read the bible and tell me things in that bible dont contradict constatlly.
P.S. Jesus was arabian making him Black(Just a lil Background)

PizzDragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I want to flame everyone here for not believing in GOD and JESUS but im afraid i might burn too much of this sites bandwidth..... GOD have mercy on all ur pathetic little burning souls....... (p.s. angel chicks are a hundred times hotter :D )

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PizzDragon
I want to flame everyone here for not believing in GOD and JESUS but im afraid i might burn too much of this sites bandwidth..... GOD have mercy on all ur pathetic little burning souls....... (p.s. angel chicks are a hundred times hotter :D )
I think, if god is a being who loves his children, then he wouldn't send us to hell for not going to church. I think that no matter what you do in life, no matter what you believe in, whether you be jewish or christian you will go to heaven if you live a respectable life.
True, angel chicks are hot.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
religion sucks everyones ass, it produces war and hate because humans cant live together with different religions, its just not possible and humans werent made 4 it. consequence: religion is bull

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and you fukin priest, im talking about the new testament

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hah, religion morons :)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Excellent

Wow Forged u completely enlightened me....first control ppl through religion (greed, sex, and power are too difficult to come by) than u can...*dramatic pause* TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Heh if u can get them to crash into buildings believing they'll be gretted by 40 naked virgins than u can do anything muahahhahaha....gotta give credit to the men who wrote the bible what a way to pull the suckers in!

Including ppl who are "satanists" so controlled by fads and what is "not cool" that makes them cool and fits them in to some some social group or another *cough* ghetto_rap_master *cough*...sigh soon the world will be mine!! :rolleyes:

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
i believe... the reason ppl wrote the bible was just a easy way out of answer any ques about earth or anything else. like(about a few thousand years ago) "why do we look like this" someone would ask. Answer: Becasue God made us this way.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ignus'_requiem
i believe... the reason ppl wrote the bible was just a easy way out of answer any ques about earth or anything else. like(about a few thousand years ago) "why do we look like this" someone would ask. Answer: Becasue God made us this way.
agreed, ppl dont know better, so they make shit up

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I seriously can't take more of this christian crap... This weekend i went to see my friend, and i was almost asleep, when he pokes me and asks: "Do you believe in God?" Then he starts reading some shit about people that think they've seen Jesus, writing in the sky and stuff like that. He read out loud for an hour! He was mentally torturing me. Amazingly enuf, i survived. But it was the longest hour i've ever been thru.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by punk rock yam
agh damnit your talking like theroy, trongamona.

Im sry about that, but it was necessary... I dont do it much thought, so theres no need to be desperate :p

And ppl who say that they've seen some saint fellow are usualyy one only, which means that they can be lying

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
okay, here we go...

god may or may not exist. it is a questin of faith. some belive, some dont, end of discossion. we will find out if god is real after we die.