If god is all powerful

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
That is an interesting theoretical question. It poses many other questions like what all can God do, and are there actually limits to his power. I would say that even if he created a rock he could not lift it wouldn't matter because he could always just make it disappear out of creation. Of course it may not be possible for him even to create something that defies his own powers. Surely he has set some overall rule that limits his power that way he will not doom or destroy himself on accident or on purpose.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
and no im not joking, god really does suck. I mean cmon, if god were all powerful and good, why the hell doesnt he stop wars, or save starving people in Etheopia, or cure cancers and other crappy diseases?? The best god can do is drink milk/wine offerings from statues, and make virgin mary statues cry, or make people bleed from unexplained places(stigmata)???

Bull S***, god has either got to be one HUGE lazy fatass, or non-existent. And since i do believe in god and think that hes real, i see no reason why he doesnt help his children out a lil.

If there is anyone i should worship, its Satan. ATleast in hell you can have orgies with hot demon women and stuff.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god blows jesus' dick alot!!!

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
and no im not joking, god really does suck. I mean cmon, if god were all powerful and good, why the hell doesnt he stop wars, or save starving people in Etheopia, or cure cancers and other crappy diseases?? The best god can do is drink milk/wine offerings from statues, and make virgin mary statues cry, or make people bleed from unexplained places(stigmata)???

Bull S***, god has either got to be one HUGE lazy fatass, or non-existent. And since i do believe in god and think that hes real, i see no reason why he doesnt help his children out a lil.

If there is anyone i should worship, its Satan. ATleast in hell you can have orgies with hot demon women and stuff.
what i say has meaning you know. HAIL SATAN!!!

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god blows big bubbles

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ok movin on reno i got a qustion like that to Can god microwave a barito so hot that he himself cant eat

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta

I can tell you dont realy go to church that much if that is all you know about god. In my church they teach us that god sent his only begoten son to die on the cross to forgive us of our sins, wich will grant us ever lasting life in heaven...........