If god is all powerful

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
how do u know if there really is a god. i really dont believe in him or whatever he his. if he does agaist then where is he and how does he make all these things. i mean come on, not to be mean, but can u really prove that hes there.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont think i shuld be redin tis thu i a buddist

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
btw Ghetto do ever lay off of animie??

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
if his there then where is he.

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
where did he get all the atoms and molecules to create us and everything else thats on this planet and anything else that he might have created. and where is heaven? is it invisble? or what? i know hell can be underneath the crust of the earth. If heaven is invisble then how come every space craft we have sent up doesnt go threw it??

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
r u saying there is a multi-verse

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
so ur saying heaven can be its own universe or what??

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bah, you fools stay with your "god"

I say god is a wuss. Satan could kick his ass easy. Just look at how easily the Demon Chick makes the angel her b****

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
I have a few things to add to this subject - and hopefully this will answer some peoples questions. First off: I am a christian.

Okay, with that covered: What does God look like, is God male or female?

God is male. Why? Because the Bible/ancient hebrew scriptures say(s) so - but I will go into more detail. The ancienct scriptures said that God created man in his own image - making him a man. God hadn't created women yet, there probably weren't female angels either at the time. As a matter of fact there was probably only one sex, God hadn't needed to make a female yet, so there wasn't such a thing as male or female, they were all simply males. God later created a companion for Adam, animals - after animals didn't work he tried a woman, which worked better.
So yes, God does have arms; and no, God is not a blob.

For those of you guys don't believe in God or that Jesus was the Christ: Have you learned of things 2k years in the past? Or even before then? Do you believe them? why/why not. Most of you guys would believe...things like studies on the roman empire and the SPQR...well Jesus lived 2k years ago.... Also, there has been MANY scientific studies and excavations to prove jesus did actually exist and did actually go to a specific place (specified in the new testimate) and at the specific time (specified in the new testimate) exactly like the new testimate said. Some of these studies have actually proved miracles took place. I will not prove this or support myself with facts, look it up yourself. Probably the most famous miracle that is still being worked on, and still a mystery to us, is called the mystery of the Shraud of Christ - look it up on google, it's pretty crazy.

Hoped you guys learned something

I have another thing to add to this: If you still say to yourself: why should I believe? Well, i suggest learning about the religion and deciding for yourself, it's a matter of faith.

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
thanx for that info Tupeq. It was very interseting. Sorry but i still dont believe. It is my right to choose.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Well, I guess it appears another theological type debate was aroused but some of you either have weird senses of humor or just take things to far in either direction. I may believe in God but that doesn't stop me from also hypothesizing other explanations for Gods existance or lack there of. One way to think of God is a view of Him as a unifying force, design, or law that controls how everything in the universe should behave. This is a theory of mine that ties in with many other thoughts I have had. I brought up many of them in a conversation with my best friend on AIM. During our talk, he showed me this webpage http://www.fromthestars.com/page162.html and it started out our long conversation about spirtual, supernatural, extraterrestrial, mental, and all sorts of other types of things. If you don't want to go to the url, I'll tell you what we emphasized in the conversation (don't worry, hopefully you'll see how all of the stuff I'm saying all ties together somehow). Basically, it tells of how there are many unaccountable genes in us that they have no idea how and why they are there. It also talks of how aliens could be tied in with this too. Now, I theorized that maybe the aliens came to earth thousands of years ago and implanted the genes into primitive humans so that it was integraded into it. This may have been a last ditch effort on their part to save at least a little part of their race before they destroyed themselves with probably a civil war of some sort. Now perhaps over time the genes have started to become more and more dominant in what they do, but the genes really aren't anywhere near as active as any other ones we know of. Somehow the implanted genes are leading our evolution into a race of people more like the aliens who implanted the genes. It has made us eager to find out about the true nature of the universe, to find out what "God" is. Maybe "God" is our creator, "God" is the now extinct alien race that made us what we are today. It seems that our ultimate purpose in the universe is to find out how we came about and why things are the way they are. Think of how people have changed over the generations. Think of how many people are growing to be taller than they used to and my friend brought up the point of how people seem to have less muscle mass today but still can lift as much as previous generations. Also he tied this in with how in the past 200 years we have made many technological discoveries and people seem to be reduced in size over time the more the brain is used in society. Maybe we are really becoming more like the aliens who implanted the genes in our make-up. Perhaps we are headed for the same self destructive end that they met in their time. The questions may yet be answerable if science can discover the missing pieces to the puzzle of life and the universe. Knowledge is the key to many things and I believe it is the path to our future. Well, I think I've said more than my fair share, and I didn't even say as much as I wanted, I have so much more I could say that would explain my thinking and it would help people see what lines we were thinking on.

Redsparrow2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thinkk god couldn't be a woman cause what would happen if she pms which is also why there is no female president either.

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
Lol...how do u know that god/satan isnt from some other universe of 1 creature who created us...maybe hes like 1000000000000 years old and doesnt die? maybe he has mind control powers that he controls us with? or think he does anyway...i think satan lives on the sun...but since ur a spirit...you cant be burned to death...can you? or maybe hes on a planet close to a sun (from another galaxy) and he has the ability to save your mind/DNA right b4 you die a horrible death and he can revive you on another planet and thats hell...or maybe you can make a super big & deep hole in the earth so that lava is about to touch ur feet....and break all the bad people out of prison and send them there...it could be hell...maybe there are alot of prostitutes there and you stay up all day and night just ****ing...or maybe when you die...u are put into the game of Diablo II and you are controlled by us...well...some of us...and that is your forever fate...although id rather be a level 99 zon instead of a lvl 1 barbarian mule...but thats just my insight... hope you enjoyed...and ghetto....maybe you should kill yourself so u can see what hell is like...that is after u commit an irreversable sin like homoside...:D

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god is jesus' gay ass-lick friend