Gaaaaaahh!!!!

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i have 3 i just called it a dickie cuz i was bored. why? do you have a mega dick? thats 6 dicklettes or 3 dickies.

ok nm this has gone to far... lets change the subject. im almost at 800!

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you say you don't spam? okay, sorry if that pisses you off, but it really is true......

Bjornita

Reaction score
spam's usually only one line, and it doesn't pertain to the original topic. in this case, i think you need no more help, but can you make a thread just for spamming? and whyyyyyyy are you competing to raise post count? it's pointless! wahoo dur dur i have a million posts dur dur and 999, 000 of them are one line!

still being rather mean........just ignore me if you want to:(

Bjornita

Reaction score
i sleep about 7 1/2 hours a day, more or less. depends on the day. i have had 0 boyfriends, can run the mile in ten minutes, am 13, and i really don't give a shit. i'm interested in other stuff then making out and running fast.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by punk rock yam
no life eh? how many girlfriends have you had? whats your mile run time? how old are you? how come you dont act your age? ive seen you spam plenty.
answer 1, 8
answer 2, 5 minutes
answer 3, 26
answer 4, because life is one big party and then you die, so i'm gonna have as much fun as humanly possible.
i've seen YOU spam plenty:D

Bjornita

Reaction score
his posts are over 80% spam, shrimpy. compared to him, you post as much spam as, oh, that writer guy......