Gaaaaaahh!!!!

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hit the edit button under the post you want deleted, then delete this post. really..........punk, it's not like you weren't a newbie to forums at some point. i was...of course, that was at age eight, but still.

Bjornita

Reaction score
okay, well, one thing...post count doesn't matter for "newbness," a person who's really new to the forums can spam for a couple weeks just to get their post count up. so don't use post count to gauge how much of a veteran someone is.

Bjornita

Reaction score
look at l33t_0n3......he's not a new, and his post count isn't that high. baalsminion, swooper....all people who have non-uber high post counts, but have been here for a fair portion of time.

Bjornita

Reaction score
i wasn't referring to you, i was referring to spammers in general. like hockey, dillinger_4.......they had a huge convo thread, posted absolute crap, then the thread was deleted, they had low post counts again, and dillinger went crazy flaming skuzzy for that. geez. it's a post count.

Bjornita

Reaction score
not really......but argh. i'm really not being nice to anyone, well, amy i guess, and him, but not much of anyone but my friends. honestly, if that bastard throws a paintball in my locker again, i'm doing worse than making it crack open in front of him (on the ground). argh......so what the hell, it's no my fault i'm smart, and uncaring, and don't really like giving people help with homework. and why am i not in the high math class? dammit, i'm not good at math! deal with it, ****ing bastards......

oh, and i don't like reading a sentence, a really short one, because then i have to scroll more and that detracts from eating dinner.