Forum Member Picture Submission

I need to resize some images and all i got is MS Paint. Any suggestions?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
iMike said:
Haha, I always thought Theroy was fat.
You know what slut. I own you.

Nope, i am just a beast. I got no man boobies. And thats my pissed off face, it doesn't look that way in its normal state.

Gay as in i can crush you with my bare hands? Either way, anybody know how to resize images using MSPaint?

Theroy

Dark Blade said:
No, gay as in you can take a penis in your asshole and enjoy it.
Owned

Darkmatter

Battle God
Гражданин СССР said:
This is me good ol' Kuzmich, i look like a ****ing retard in the pic currently put up opposite my user name on this forums so i decided to fix that.

This is the most recent of me i could find, it was taken last summer in June at the summer house, the ****ed damn camera broke since then, and now i am poor and on my own.
Same ol' Ivan. You just look more threatening here.

Theroy

Actually he looks like a kid who got into the cookie jar one too many times That needs to shave a pimp stash. Not much better then you wipe that ****ing queer smile off your face you're holding a pumpkin.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Theroy just shut the **** up. Why are you such an annoying idiot? LOL INTERNET!?!? Get a hobby.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Jason said:
Theroy just shut the **** up. Why are you such an annoying idiot? LOL INTERNET!?!? Get a hobby.
Because he's the REAL slim shady

Theroy

Jason said:
12k posts in 2 yrs? 5 k posts in 3 years.. LOL moron.

I ain't got no food my whole life I've been cheated. My girlfriend had a miscarriage. I had to eat it.

http://guinnessmessup.ytmnd.com/

Because he's the REAL slim shady
I dye'd my hair blond. Seriously..

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Would you please stand up?

Theroy

It turned more of an orange though.. It still looks like it. I get that eminem thing alot though. Most females think it's cute though. However it dosen't get to the girl I want it too.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Do you one of your fingers on each hand up?

Are you proud to be out of your mind and out of control?