Fave Dota hero

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
juggernaut owns terrorblade for sure, but did you guys know that if jugg uses whirlwind at full life, and terrorblade uses sunder, it doesnt "switch life" it just gives terrorblade full life. funny bug i thought, but still juggernaut owns terror :)
morbidgolem: you do know that the watchers dont have true sight right? (just makin sure)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Thats because under bladestorm, you are unaffected by magical attacks or buffs.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No Terrorblade attacks without 1-2 images out (Usually in demon form) So the omni would hit all the images, not all on the real TB. During the Omni he could easily light drain a nearby creep. Assuming you get out of omni and the main TB is weakened the most and an image has more hp he could just swap HP with the image. It would be a hard fight with TB, really only because Jugger has a one click KO ultimate. Similar to Lunas and the old Crystal Maidens.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
off topic: what exactly was maidens OLD ultimate? i know there was one that affected buildings, is that what you're talking about?

but ya, i must have faced an OK tb and not pro, because it was a test to see if i can get in a clan. so we did -ar, and my team mate got skeleton king, he got soul keeper, and the other guy got sand king. i of course got juggernaut (hehe 3 SK's, weird). i owned their TB and usually got their sand king. he couldnt epicenter me because i would go into bladestorm and become magic immune. then i would either omni or just kill him :D

that is mainly why i say jugg owns TB. but maybe im wrong, its my opinion!
edit: their TB had metamorph/image too

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Maidens old ultimate use to be what it is now only it did alot more damage and guranteed instant death. You could also use wisps inside it to make towers.

TB v Jug is really luck and whoever farmed better.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
sounds dumb, just mass towers.
but ya the jug vs tb does really come down to whoever farmed better, but i got 1st blood :)

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
I bet I can farm the best with TB. In some games I usually play through the game and get items like divine rapier and eye of skadi... TB is a great farmer because he attacks so fast that his attack is usually the one to actually finish off the creep. A TB with eye of skadi is ownage, I reckon.
Did I already mention that?

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
morbidgolem said:
I bet I can farm the best with TB. In some games I usually play through the game and get items like divine rapier and eye of skadi... TB is a great farmer because he attacks so fast that his attack is usually the one to actually finish off the creep. A TB with eye of skadi is ownage, I reckon.
Did I already mention that?
bet you cant get those items if IM there. i would be harassing your ass 24/7, with almost any hero

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
Even if you ambush me I could still use Sunder to save my arse. A lot of people think Sunder is ownage anytime but it's better for keeping you alive. One time Crystal Maiden used one of her attacks to freeze me for 3 seconds. I woulda died but I used sunder to save myself. I would've finished her off except that Doom Bringer was also with her and I didn't wanna risk it. I made it out alive.
I also reckon Ursa is cheapass. He's an agility with the hitpoints of a strength character. I used Sunder on him when he had full health and I had like quarter health or less and only got him to half his health. Yes, we were on the same level.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You can't really harass a TB because he can use level 1 life leech to drain life back off creeps or just own you with images when you try to attack.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Jenny said:
You can't really harass a TB because he can use level 1 life leech to drain life back off creeps or just own you with images when you try to attack.
a. ill stun you to interupt channel.
b. ill run away so you dont get full effect.
c. ill kill your images or just hang back and snipe the creeps.
d. i have good micro, nice try.

and if you harass me with meta/image then ill run :)

edit:
plus the images only deal like 55% damage, its not that harmful :loopy

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
Hey I wanna know something...
If someone is attacking my TB and I use conjure image, does the attacker keep attacking the original TB or the copied one?

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
im pretty sure they would keep attacking the real TB

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
its fairly random on which one they attack first but if you run the real terrorblade away i am sure they would know which one to attack

ChrisH36

Reaction score
morbidgolem said:
Hey I wanna know something...
If someone is attacking my TB and I use conjure image, does the attacker keep attacking the original TB or the copied one?
It will attack the closest TB clone to the attacker if the command was issued by move attack. They can easily find the real one since damage is multiplied with the number of images spawned.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes you can have more then one clone.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You can have up to 5 out with you go Manta which most good TB's do.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
hey i actually got good with TB, just need a stunner :)

yeah he is great for farming but i still cant get sunder down, it didnt cast it when i wanted it to :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Not liek the broken lich you talked to me about! I think his chain frost could either only hit 1 target or hit nothing!