Deathscream RPG

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm looks up at Lily, tears in his eyes.*

Quietstorm: I am sorry... forgive me... I had not meant to leave you. The call of blood was stronger than my passions... and I did not want to harm you.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily: are you kidding? you know i cant be hurt so easily.

Lily smiles down at Quietstorm

Vox: blah...kids.

Vox leaves the two alone but keeping watch over them with his keen eyes

Lily: father never wants me alone with someone

Lily frowns slightly and runs her fingers through her red hair

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm closes his eyes, sighing.*

Quietstorm: He is justified, knowing me for who I a... the call of blood is stronger than any other.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily: stop keeping secrets from me. I'm not stupid

Vox: who said that you were?

Lily: father stay out of this

Lily stands up angrily and storms off

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm gets up, about to call to Lily, but stops, and sits back down.

The Final Warrior opened his eyes. Darkness closed in upon him, indiscernable, yet there.*

Final Warrior: Poor children... love blinds them...

*The prescence of another being brushed him.*

???: And how is that unlike your own youth? You were so enamored with your charge...

Final Warrior: Only as much as I was told to be.

???: And yet she never lived, hmm? You failed, child. Failed miserably.

Final Warrior: ...

??: And what is worse, you broke your promise to her.

Final Warrior: Do you think it is time?

???: No, not yet. He is not ready to learn of his birth. And she is not ready to learn either.

Final Warrior: I dislike keeping secrets from blood. Especially because you did it to me.

???: Father does what he thinks is best.

Final Warrior: You don't need to talk about yourself in the third person.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox had a defeated look on his face, he felt old, so old now. Though only 50, he still had years to go. He hated having to watch over his daughter, she was unstable like he was in his youth. Painful memories of Ris came back to Vox and he just wished he could cry out loud but it wouldn't do anything to help him. His passed away wife Guenivere was as beautiful to him as Ris but she lacked the same fighting spirit. One with the ability to fight was invaluble to Ilya nowadays. Vox passed a law that if one is able to take up the sword will be a protector of Ilya in thier time of need. He soon regretted that law when he saw children wanting to be like thier brothers and fathers and practasing with sticks from trees. It brought a tear to Vox's eye to see what he had done to his people, making them into warriors, CHILDREN even. What the hell have I done to these people and my only daughter? Vox's eyes started to water but he held back the tears.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior's thoughts turned to Vox.*

Final Warrior: I really shouldn't... What do you think, Death?

Death: And why do you care for what I think?

Final Warrior: You are my father...

Death: But what did it matter to you? You commited patricide.

Final Warrior: At least I didn't commit incest...

Death: *Sighs* Please... it was a tradition back then. And besides, you don't even have a sister. Unless you're trying to tell me something else...

Final Warrior: I was never near the closet. You know that.

Death: I believe you are developing a sense of humor. How disappointing.

Final Warrior: No, only sarcasm. And only around you.

Death: Don't you think you should go?

Final Warrior: A thousand years here is but a half-hour there... And I still must choose.

Death: Follow your instincts.

Final Warrior: I have none. Thanks to my heritage.

*Silence permeates around the Final Warrior and the spirit of his father. A few hundred years pass.*

Final Warrior: I have chosen... I will tell him. What he chooses to do... I do not know.

*The Final Warrior winks out of existence of the realm, leaving Death alone, yet again. He re-appears next to Vox.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox looked up at Final Warrior, the man's face had a bit of a frown on it.

Vox: Hello brother.

Vox's voice was a bit raspy, different, choked up perhaps?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: *Nods* Vox... *Sits down next to Vox.* I have something important to tell you.

Vox: Sounds like bad news...

Final Warrior: No... not really. I've been talking with the spirit of my father...

Vox: Death?

Final Warrior: Yes. Anyhow... I think it is time I disclose to you something of utmost importance. Quietstorm is my son.

Vox: What? But I thought his father was a dragon and his mother a Drow!

Final Warrior: No... it is what he was told... I fathered him... and... She was his mother.

Vox: but... she died.

Final Warrior: No... only her body, not the spirit. It seems even they couldn't keep her. We told him the stories so that we could shelter him from his heritage, at least for a while. The Drow took him in, promising never to harm him... until they learned of his past. Do you know why he left that night?

Vox: The Drow assassins were after him?

Final Warrior: yes... only one task remains before me now... to tell him myself... it is a strange thing... I have fought Death with ease... but revealing the past is a task harder than any man can shoulder.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox nodded, his graying red hair tumbling over his face.

Vox: Do what you need to do brother, I am too old to do much anymore.

Final Warrior: Nonsense, you have defended your people for many years now, you still have life in you, use it well.

Vox: Brother, I have been a terrible king. The war on Ilya has left my people either fatherless or childless. Too many women and not enough men.

Final Warrior: I'll leave that to you, I must tell Quietstorm the truth.

Final Warrior leaves, Vox slumps down on the stump and stares at the ground. Lily walked up and sat beside her father.

Lily: Father, do not mourn those who have died, they did thier duty to protect Ilya from the werewolves. You did what you could for them.

Vox: Aye, but this makes me feel so old... Age is catching up with your old man. I can barely take up my own sword without falling to my knees and weeping.

Lily: I could fight the battles for you father...

Vox: No! I forbid it! I do not want to lose the only flesh family I have left.

Lily: You have Uncle Raphael

Vox: No, he is my brother in spirit, both of our souls being born of Death and Life.

Vox looked at his daughter and gently swept her long red bangs away from her young face.

Vox: You are young, do not throw your life away so rashly as I have done when I was younger than you. I had a purpose, I had fire. You have no real purpose to risk your life in battle.

Lily: I do father, I fight for Ilya and Quietstorm.

Vox: Quietstorm... You should stay away from him for a little, your uncle is talking to him and this may leave a scar on Quietstorm's heart. Though I can't beleive that Rhianna made her way to Him so they could bear a child, even in death.

Lily: Please father, I am as good as you were long ago. I can wield two blades at once.

Vox's ice blue eyes peered into his daughter's green eyes, as if searching her soul.

Vox: Lily, it seems I cannot control your saftey any longer. You may do what you beleive is right. Please think carefully.

Lily hugged her father tightly and cried on his shoulder.

Lily: Thank you father, I am greatful beyond belief.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: yes it is still going on, yes you can be evil.

SoulDrainer

Member!
Reaction score
Name:Jin
Race:Fallen Angel
Hair:Silver
Eye:Silver
Weapon:Sword of destruction-A blood red blade with a black handle very sharp.Scyth of the unholy-also blood red and is very sharp and heavy.
History:Once a very high ranked angel no one knows how he became a fallen angel he is now evil and has killed many people.
Personality:Enjoys seeing people die suffer or go through pain.

Hey get me into the story somehow were you like catch me trying to kill or killing someone somthing of the sort

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: you can join once Final gets back. Untill then I'm not going to continue.

SoulDrainer

Member!
Reaction score
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF its been like 2 weeks and we havent started yet either hes dead not commin back or hes on a loooooooong vacation but im gettin bored of waiting so unless its started again in 2 days im quittin :sleepy

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: BANZAI!

Sorry for being away for so long.

BoT:

*Tyravael's image appeared before Vox's eyes.*

Tyravael: T'was not she who bore his child... T'was the spirit of the Queen, embodying Peace. Speak not unto thy brother of this, for her name is like an open ound, sill bleeding.

*Tyravael's image disappeared.

Elsewhere, the Final Warrior confronted Quietstorm, where they quickly slip into a different tongue.*

Quietstorm: What is it, Warrior?

Final Warrior: There is no need to regard thy teacher in such a way.

Quietstorm: Speak not unto me as though thou'rt mine master.

Final Warrior: ... poor child, if only ye knew.

Quietstorm: Knew what? And I am not a child, even if thou'rt ages my elder.

Final Warrior: ... There is no way for me to say this...

Quietstorm: Say what?

Final Warrior: Thy sire... he is...

Quietstorm: Dead? yes, that is true.

Final Warrior: Nay, thy sire has not passed... well, his mortal form has, but in spirit, he lives.

Quietstorm: So thou'rt saying that thou can speak unto the dead?

Final Warrior: Nay... I, I am thy father.

Quietstorm: What?... Did... Didst I mistake what thou has spoken?

Final Warrio: Nay. Quietstorm, I am thy sire.

Quietstorm: And... my mother?

Final Warrior: Thy mother is the Queen of Roses.

Quietstorm: But... the Lady Rhianna had passed long ago.

Final Warrior: And the spirit which took up her body bore you. Her spirit has gone from here... leaving me with only the curse of immortality. I... I am sorry for keeping this so long from you... the Drow chased you for your blood. You have been hunted for your heritage. Now I give it to you, as the prophecy decreed.

*Quietstorm kneeled beofre his father, deep in thought. The Final Warrior closed his battleworn eyes, passing strength, wisdom, knowledge, loyalty, and valor into his son. Before Quietstorm materialized a blade.*

Final Warrior: By all the Gods of Mortal beliefs...

Quietstorm: What is it?

Final Warrior; i have ot set eyes on his blade since my love, your mother, departed of me... It is the Angel's Battle Mourn... she gives it to you, son. Take it.

*Quietstorm rose and gripped the blade's hilt. It seemed to conform to his hand. on the ground laid the sheath. Quietstorm sheathed the blade, buckling it onto his waist. He turned to go.*

Final Warrior: My son... wait. I know this is hard for you to bear.

Quietstorm: You abandoned me.

Final Warrior: I trained you.

Quietstorm: You beat me.

FInal Warrior: I taught you.

Quietstorm: You hid me.

FInal Warrior: I showed you.

Quietstorm: You took from me.

FInal Warrior: I toughened you.

Quietstorm: You left me.

Final Warrior: I released you.

Quietstorm: And now you show yourself.

Final Warrior: I give you your inheritance.

*Quietstorm walked back to the tree where Vox was.*

Final Warrior: Wait...

Quietstorm: What is it?

Final Warrior: I give you on bit of advice, advice I ignored... care for her. Never break your promises. Never make a promise you cannot keep. And love her, as I never did.

Quietstorm: I shall.

*With that, Quietstorm left the Final Warrior, who stood amongst the forest, alone once more. He looked upwards, to the sky.*

Final Warrior: Is this what was chosen for me? Love only to be lost, Life only to want Death? Mother, why?... Rhianna... what did I do?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox was there leaning on the tree. He regarded Quietstorm silently, his ice blue eyes prodding Quietstorm's soul.

Vox: So, now you know.

Quietstorm: Aye...

Vox: Well, my daughter wanted to see you. I have chosen not to interfere with love but I will say this: Protect her with all your might, as I couldn't do with Ris or Violet. Love her with all your heart, something you need to know about her may be revealed. Guide her with all your soul, She is working her way to light and you must aid her.

Vox shook Quietstorm's hand firmly.

Vox: Do me and your father proud, boy.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm nodded, his eyes empty and distant. He walked slowly off towards Lily.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily was waiting under an oak tree for Quietstorm, humming a tune softly. She saw him coming up to her and smiled.

Lily: There you are.