Deathscream RPG

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey hey all here it goes

the time setting is in a different dimention between the future and the medieval past (Space ships, gun, medi weaps) A wandering man is seeking out the people of destiny to stop an oncoming evil from a sinister demon named Slaggar.

here are character classes

-Soldier (medieval or futuristic)
-Sniper (medieval or futuristic)
-Mage (medieval)
-Psyonic (futuristic)
-Mercinary (medieval or futuristic)
-Theif (medieval)
-Demon Hunter (medieval)
-Summoner (medieval)

Rules

-NO SPAM
-IF YOUR GOING AWAY, OR DUELING SOME ONE PM ME FIRST
-IF YOU ARE GOING AWAY, MAKE A TEMPORARY STORY UP
-KEEP OOC TO A MINIMUM
-HAVE FUN
-I CONTROL MONEY SYSTEM (ill deal out earnings n the like)

Towns

Devaion - Capital City, both medieval and futuristic technologies here. King is Torque van Sagen
Freas - Town of Refugees and gangs no current leader
Trias - Port City, Third largest population. Town leader is Lou
Devis - Demon City, a twisted version of Devaion can only be accesed by a time rift. Head Kurg is Ritos
Ilya - City of Heroes, Capital of Khalamya. King is the lonely Vox Eladrin who gave up that path of the king and went to being a woodsman and minstral
Butau - Minotaur City, Located somewhere in the mountains of Khalamya Grom is Burq the Equalibrium

Characters

Name: Vox Eladrin
Race: Human
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Weapon: Shiversword (Etheral version of Devil's Pleasure but cannot shapeshift like DP)
House Colors: Blue and Gold
History: You will learn as the story goes
Personality: Outgoing, Chivilrious, Gentle

Name: Khal Dragonis
Race: Planet Destroyer
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: (changes color according to mood)
Weapon: Deathscream II (Soul stealing sword with black blade and yellow runes)
House Colors: Red
History: One of the last three planet destroyers, he gave up his rampage of devastated planets and came to Devaion and thus met Torque at a young age. His son Garth Inherated his sword Deathscream and thus, made a new one in its image.
Personality: Dark, Brooding, Mostly cheerful and a lady getter

Name: Kaiji Yuko
Race: Human
Hair Color: white
Eye Color: Gray
Weapon: Black, White, Yellow, Red, and Summoning Magics.
House Colors: Black, Silver
History: New to most people's eyes he has a tendancy to see the future in his nightmares. he looks for the people of destiny and needs their aid to defeat Slaggar
Personality: Sad, Pushy

Now for the baddie

Name: Slaggar, the Hell Bane
Race: Demon
Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Blood Red
Weapon: Demon Claws and Fangs
House Colors: None
History: a demon defeated and ressurected from far back in time, he has eaten men alive gaining their power and making him stronger and raped women for his own pleasure He is wanted Dead for 1 million Gil
Personality: Insane, Sadistic, Mean

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Yeah... Sage, you should either give the future a disadvantage when fighting the medieval, or give the medieval an advantage against the future.

Are we allowed to have hybrid characters?

Character:

Name: Quietstorm (Real name is Talon Du'naga, but no one knows that)
Race: Dragonflesh (Half-dragon)
Secondary Race: Drow (Second half)
Age: ??? (Looks to be around 24) (Dragonflesh have lifespans based on secondary race)
Hair Color: Steel Silver, Streaks of Gold

Eye Color: Cold Colbalt

Skin Color: Tanned

Status: Exiled Paladin, Currently employed as Spellsword (Mage-warrior) for-hire and assassin.

Weapons:
Silverking (Unique, enchanted Bastard Sword)
Agony (Unique, enchanted Katana)
Hellseeker (Unique, enchanted Battle Longbow)

House Colors: Silver and Black

History: quietstorm was born unto Drow High-Priestess Duraana Ju'zhir and Gold Dragon King Du'naga. His mother died soonafter and his father, being a Dragon, was unable to take care of him and so sent him back to the Drow homelands. Raised by his Drow brethren, Quietstorm never knew of his heritage. He trained under the fabled Bladesmaster Hizhu Gre'tyr, becoming proficient in all forms of bladed weaponry. During his early adulthood, Quietstorm was summoned by Du'naga. Du'naga taught Quietstorm of dark, ancient, and foprbidden magicks that only those of dragonblood could learn. Soon afterwards the noble Du'naga was slaughtered by a group of adventurers seeking his treasures. Quietstorm avenged their deaths in a single bloody battle. Wielding the adventurers' weapons as his own, he soon sold them off for his father's much more potent equipment. Using his dark magicks, Quietstorm enchanted them, giving them untold powers. He soon earned his name by being a quiet, but deadly warrior. After many adventures in the wild world, he decided to take up a noble class, becoming a Paladin (as his dragonblood would dictate). However, he was later exiled from the ranks of the Paladin as they learned of his birth and past crimes. Using his special knowledge and powers, Quietstorm took up work as a Spellsword for-hire and assassin.

Personality: Quiet, cold, emotionless

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC Insight said:
I would think it's be like it is on Gaia in some parts. A Sorcerer vs a Gunman can turn out to be a very even battle. It all depends on the gear the Gunman has and the ingenuity and spellcasting abilities of the Sorcerer.

Barring this I would suggest in going with one or the other, such as a medeival with light tech or a future with remains of magic, like in Rifts. Technowizards and such, but mostly tech related.
((mooage))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Uh... weren't we supposed to keep OOC to a mnimum per the orders of Sage/

But yeah, you'd need to balance out the sysem... or pull a "Nite City" and give both medieval and tech to all characters.

BTW, Akule, in your scenario, woulsn't the guy holding the gatling gun have a tremendous STR value (so he/she/it can hold the gatling), and thus must be a very high level character?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Not necessarily, it could be mounted on a tripod or vehicle. And not all strong characters have to be of a higher level. You could be like a brute strength kinda guy thats of a lower level and still wield it. Of course the factor of knowing HOW to use it comes into play.))

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: alright...this is how it works for this akule has a point and so does tac. Gunsmen have to reload making them vulnerable for a minute or less a swordsman could run up and kill the gunsman while he reloads. see, swords dont have weakpoints like that but if the swordsman is too slow than the gunsman could take him down. thats why every swordsman carrys a small pistol for this purpose. if they run out of shots then the sword comes out.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
So when do we begin?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: right now

The darkness settled in, he was falling; drifting into the cold abyss... suddenly, a bright light fazed the darkness. there were several shapes that soon became silhouettes of people. some were familiar to him some he had never seen before. Then, a loud noise ripped through the air and then his eyes snapped open.

Man: Kaiji, wake up

Kaiji: ...i had another vision

Man: you were having another DILUSION

Kaiji: have i ever lied before?

Man: well...no

Kaiji: i rest my case

Kaiji throws on his black robes and walks down the hallway of the temple

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Outside the temple, a tall amn stood. He was dressed in a simple suit of chain mail, with a shirt and leather vest covering that, and some tough leather pants and guantlets. He had a cloak wrapped around him, and one could see the hilt of a sword protruding from within it. His hood hid his face, although it was a good morning out. He stood sock still, as though enchanted by a paralyze spell.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji walks out of the temple and sees the man and staggers back a step then remembers part of his dream. a hooded man weilding two or three weapons.

Kaiji: you...youre one of the children of destiny

Kaiji kneels down

Kaiji: you are the first of many. I am Kaiji Shimoji of the Dragon Temple.

Arodion

Member!
Reaction score
((see my character submission for more detail))
Name: Arodion Grazznic
Race: Rejected Angel
Skin tone: color of the dead
Hair: black
Eyes: fully black with silver pupils
Weapon: A Katana 'Namara' and the Gauntlet of Sara'Dun
The gauntlet of Sara'Dun hides a medium range single shot firearm. Loaded with Silver bullets, each clip holds 12 rounds

Temperment: calm, sure of himself, with no regard truly to right or wrong.
Story: A century of travel has depleated Arodion's worldly wealth. As He senses Slaggar's power begin to grow Arodion feels he may have finnaly found a worldly ally. Never directly contacting Slaggar, Arodion works for his boss through a series of letters and messangers. Even Arodion himself doesn't know his ultimate goal in this growing war.
----------------------------------------------

Arodion leaned back in his chair, gazing around the tavern at the assembled masses. Scenting each person individualy, thinking of what they would taste like, and how much sport each would offer. He carefully eyes a rather large Draconian at the bar. Four empty glasses of ale sat infront of the ebat, a fight would be easy to pick, and Dragon Kin had a very rich flavor. Arodion goes to stadn up but a hand lands on his shoulder, forcing him down. The newly appeared man takes a seat across from Arodion, carefully making sure the claok on his head hides his red skin and small horns.

"You're late," Arodion states calmly as he sips at a large bottle of wine.

"Travel isn't easy for my kind lately, not even in the other planes," the creature hisses back

"When have I ever cared for your excuses Snarlik, just give me my orders"

"Fine Angel Boy, take your damn orders and rush of to another promotion. I for one hope you die on this one, for too long I've had to..." The lesser demon never finished his rant as Arodion took the scroll case from him and quickly swung his katana through the Demon's neck. The body and head disapeared in a flash of smoke and Arodion walked out of the tavern, the bartender knowing better than to ask questions of his dark regular.

Arodion read over the contents of the case, scrolling over his mission detail, checking for names and locations.
"So the old bugger wants me in Trias tomorrow? Wonder what he has planned?" Arodion says to himself as he walks across the road, large black wings spreading from under his cloak. A sharp flick of his wings lifts the Angel of Mutilations into the air and up out of view with each beat.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Man: *In quiet voice* I know who you are. I know of my birth, of my life. But I know not of my destiny. That is why I seek you.

Kaiji: You are?

Man: I am the whisper upon the winds, the storm upon the gales. I am the lightning that strikes the Earth, I am the blade that has cleaved through castles. I am Quietstorm, and that is how you shall know of me for now.

Kaiji: I see... you seem to be very powerful. Magical energies flow in and around you, as though you bathed in a sea of them.

Quietstorm: My father was a Golden Dragon, my mother a Drow High-Priestess. I am a Bladesmaster, exiled Paladin, and a Spellsword. You spoke to me in my dreams, told me to come to you. I listened to your instruction every night. I am here before you. Why have you called to me?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji nods

Kaiji: there is dire need of your kind. i have forseen a great disaster that will occour if all the warriors are not assembled. i am glad that you have come Quietstorm for you are needed by your world. I am but a summoner and a mage i can only do so much. you and your companions soon to come will be much more powerful than i.

Arodion

Member!
Reaction score
Arodion landed outside of Trias a little after sunset. He hit that ground lightly and began to walk towards the gate, his wings folding up under his billowing cloak once more. He eye'd the gate guards from the shadows as he appeoached soundlessly. He reached under his cloak and cluthced the hilt of his sword, preparing to dispatch the guards and enter the city un registered....as he always did.

But a figure in the shadows calls to him, " I wouldn't do that Grazznic, if you'll note there are guards on the upper bastalion that will see you as well."

Arodion turns to face the man, "Snarlik, how many times do I have to cut off your head before you realize I don't want you around?"

"I've brought the other half of your instructions so be quiet for half a moment. There's a Noble in the city by the name of Calis De'Mauv. Slaggar wants him and his son dead, but no o ther deaths in the city. Do what you wish to the royals but don't draw undo attention."

Arodion simply growled as he walked oof to the darker side of the wall, away from the guards sight. He stoopes down low and springs up onto the wall, the guantlet of Sara'dun biting into the stone wall and giving him grip to fling himself over the wall. Snarlik spits at the city and walks off into the woods. A crack echoes from the trees and a small red bat flaps out of the canopy into the night.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm looks at Kaiji, not showing any sort of acknowledgement to his words.*

Quietstorm: ... Then I shall stay with you until my destiny is fulfilled. Lead on.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji nods and combs his fingers through his long silver hair.

Kaiji: you may not enter the temple only mages can enter

Kaiji points to Ilya in the far distance

Kaiji: there is our first stop. to find the former king Vox Eladrin. you may have heard of him from legend no?