SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji: ...in the Boundary

Vox: THE BOUNDARY!? we might as well give up then

Kaiji's voice deepens and becomes menacing and sounds like two beings

Kaiji: [glow=gray]Come to me, and we'll see if you need my aid or not. I will meet you in the Boundary. Look for me[/glow]

Kaiji falls to his knees and he breathes heavily

Kaiji: lets go

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Then we must go...

*The Final Warrior turns away, walking off.*

Kaiji: Wait up!

Final Warrior: Yes?

Quietstorm: You're going to wrong way...

Final Warrior: ... Hmm, it seems you're right. My mistake.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox shrugs and leads them to Border Desert.

When they step onto the sand a green light engulfs them then blackness

Vox: welcome to the Boundary.

Kaiji: [glow=gray]Ahhh good now follow this host and you shall find me[/glow]

Vox turns to see Kaiji walking off the path and into the blackness

everone else follows Vox looking very reluctant

eventually they reach a black building and Kaiji steps in and is himself again

a man sits in the center with brown hair, white t shirt and black jacket and black pants. with a sword on the floor next to him

???: [glow=gray]Welcome to the Shrine of Shadows. I am whom you call the Sage of Shadows. What is it that you want here?[/glow]

Kaiji: we wish for your help in destroying a great evil! Slaggar has returned and is more vile than ever

Sage looks up and lifts an eyebrow

Sage: [glow=gray]I sealed that monster away myself. stop the lies.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior steps forwards, the darkness hiding his face even further under the hood.*

Final Warrior: You may not know of me, but I assure that some sort of disturbance within the fabrics of the multiverse has been heard. Daeth, unlike those before.

Sage of Shadows: Oh? And how can you feel this? I take it you are an Ascended?

Final Warrior: I am Death Incarnate, the Final Warrior.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sage:[glow=gray]Death Inarnate? Death's son? yes you are his son i can feel the darkness within you. i knew you would come one day, ive waited for a milenia.[/glow]

Sage stands up to his full height and then sheaths his blade then he whispers something to Final Warrior that no one else can understand.

Sage:[glow=gray]Daeth come unto me[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior is quietly surprised at this remark... very few have known it, and even less would have the courage to say it, unless in the midst of war.*

Final Warrior: And unto thee Death follows, as light falters.

Sage of Shadows: The Watchers are vigilant.

Final Warrior: As only Death comes. It is good to know that not all of the Pact has died out. What is it that you wish of Death and his ilk?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sage: [glow=gray]I wish for my misery to end. too long have i suffered in the shadows for 10000 years. After Fenix's Quest i have lived here in the Underworld. I ask for death. [/glow]

Kaiji lifts an eyebrow

Kaiji: you cant die! we need you. you are the sage of shadows! act like a sage damnit!

Sage runs his fingers through his thick brown hair

Sage: [glow=gray]you know nothing of the torment i have been through. i hhave the same power as the Final Warrior. the power of souls. as does one more, you have met him before Death Incarnate, he is Khal Dragonis. He weilds Deathscream, the Reaper of Souls some call him. you need him more than I, Please dispose of me.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior contemplates the Sage's words.*

Final Warrior: If you so badly want Death, why do you not kill yourself instead? It would be more ceremonious if I killed you, true, but if you have endured the torments you speak of, then why do you wait for me?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sage: [glow=gray]You might not know this, but Sages such as myself are forbidden to kill ourselves. we make an oath that states all of the rules we must endure. Even the most suicidal sage may not kill his or herself. To be a sage is to make many sacrifises, we sacrifice our sanity, our homes, families, friends, everything. i may look young but ive seen so much for over a thousand years. I had to kill my wife and child to become a sage. i had to burn my home down and i had to destroy the last bit of sanity within me. it has brought me much pain. I wish for death but first i need to make a reincarnation. someone in the future will take my place. a young girl.[/glow]

Sage points to Quietstorm

Sage: [glow=gray]your child. will be the next Sage of Shadows. I have forseen she will be a great warrior. but she will endure many hardships. take care all of you.[/glow]

Sage sits on his knees and lowers his head

Sage: [glow=gray]Finish me. Daeth coeme oentoe mae.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: And Death hath come for thee, Sage of Shadows. Thy Death shalt not be in vain.

*Death's Passion appears in front of the Final Warrior. It morphs into Death's Exilius. it floats above the Sage's head, weaving archaic runes with the blade tip. Finally, it rizes higher by a foot.*

Final Warrior: Death come to you in peace. may Life find you again. May you be remembered in Life and Death.

*Death's Exilius drops, cutting through the Sage, who's body dematerializes, morphing away into a cloud of mist.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji: so thats it, no more sage of shadows. who will control the darkness

Vox: you are hard of hearing little man, Quietstorm's child will inheret the title

Vox pauses

Vox looks over to Quietstorm slowly

Vox: you love my daughter? then you can have her but if you hurt her in any way, ill come for you.

Vox's cold blue eyes stare at Quietstorm telling him that Vox is not joking

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kaiji: so thats it, no more sage of shadows. who will control the darkness

Vox: you are hard of hearing little man, Quietstorm's child will inheret the title

Vox pauses

Vox looks over to Quietstorm slowly

Vox: you love my daughter? then you can have her but if you hurt her in any way, ill come for you.

Vox's cold blue eyes stare at Quietstorm telling him that Vox is not joking

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Quietstorm is silent, contemplating, his thoughts racing. If he were to have a child.. the Sages would forsake everything for their cause.*

Quietstorm: *Quietly, under breath* I cannot go back to her, not after what I have done... I am not worthy of her.

*Teh Final Warrior's sharp hearing picks this up.*

Final Warrior: Already? They grow so fast... he will need to finish his training more than ever... let us leave this place. I do not relish the killing.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox nods then leads the party to the gates of Ilya, the stong oakwood and stone doors have minor damages. the walls are charred black in some areas and some have holes. Vox bids the gatekeeper to open up. when the gate opens Vox and the group walk into the war torn city of Ilya. Vox walks down the path and to the castle in the middle of the city. As he flings the doors open Vox looks as if he was a god. Vox walks in dramaticly with the company following him. a young red haired woman sits on the throne in the back of the hall. she is dressed in Blue and Gold and her pretty ice blue eyes go wide in recegnition. she runs to her father and embraces him.

Lily: Welcome back papa

Vox hugs back just as tight, his graying red hair reflecting sunlight from the windows.

Vox: Lily, your safe. I was worried about you.

Lily smiles as she lets go and then winks to Quietstorm.

Lily: well I'm not the one to just sit down and die arent I?

Vox grins and strokes his beard

Vox: you have that right.

Eyes starts to drool as he stares at Lily

Eyes: she's as beautiful as Atheana...

Echo snorts and hugs his granddaughter

Echo: hey there red

Lily: hee hee grandpa! you came back!

Echo: I had to see my little girl again someday didnt i? i told you i would be back.

Lily: your a minotaur of your word.

Lily looks over to Final Warrior and nods to him

Lily: Uncle Raphael.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior looks at Lily.*

Final Warrior: Lily... it's been quite a while.

*The Final Warrior removes his hood and takes off his helm. His features have not been dulled by time, and his eyes are as cold as they were when he was ending the seige on Ilya. His hair falls around his face, and he brushes it back.

Quietstorm looks at Lily with distant eyes. The memories flood back, and tears come to his eyes. He nods curtly to Lily and averts his eyes.

The Final Warrior goes up to Lily and bends over, whispering into her ear.*

Final Warrior: *Whispering* Don't worry about him... life has been tough for him...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily whispers back

Lily: *he'll get over it, but for now ill wait.

Lily smiles at her uncle and then turns back to her father

Lily: father, are we going to go fishing?

Vox: yes we are. right after i get out of this armor and into a tunic and pants.

Vox walks off to his chambers and puts on a blue tunic and buckskin pants and hunting boots. he walks downstairs back to his daughter and then they set off for the Ilya River

at the Ilya River Vox pulls out two fishing rods and the two cast the line into the water and they wait

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior strides along with them, Quietstorm following just behind. As Vox and Lily fish, the Final Warrior turns to Quietstorm.*

Final Warrior: I have business elsewhere... Contact me if anything happens.

Quietstorm: Will do... Does he think that I can contact him? Is he that confident in my abilities?

*The Final Warrior turns around, loking ino the surrounding trees.*

Final Warrior: Ah... a cherry tree... how beautiful...

*The Final Warrior bows his head and disappears, quietly, no smoke or action. One moment he was there, and the next he is gone.

Quietstorm turns back to watch Lily and Vox.*

Quietstorm: What drove me to come back?... Not to seek forgiveness... no, she could never forgive me. My shame is eternal... Then why haven't you killed yourself? Huh? Leave him alone... he is troubled. Do not bother the child. What? I am no child. Who are you to pry into my thoughts? If you are not a child, then why are you so afraid? And of a girl! Leave him alone. He reminds me of his father. WHO ARE YOU?!...

*Quietstorm is now kneeling, his shoulders twitching slightly, his body trembling. Fear, anger, pain course through his body.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily places a comforting hand on Quietstorm's shoulder

Lily: great spirits, please bring him back.There are three spirits in his mind.Then...help him.

Lily's body releases a small shockwave and thunder without sound as she tries to bring Quietstorm back from the turmoil in his mind.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Quietstorm: I... am.. not... desserving of... you... Of course you aren't. Oh, do be quiet, Razael... you know his father wouldn't approve of this. And when Death is angered greatly... not even I can hold him back. Oh... If I had known that, I wouldn't have brought you along, Warrior. What? The Warrior is with me? Of course. We have always been with you. Even your father, although he does it in his own clandestine ways. My father was a dragon... how could this be? Ah yes... that. Well, you'll just have to ask him. You know who he is. In fact, he journeys with you. What?

*All of this takes place in seconds. Suddenly, Quietstorm's head snaps up, his eyes peering into Lily's.*

Seek forgiveness from her. I can't! I am not dese- No one is beneath redemption. Yeah, listen to angelboy for once... Did you tell to do what I think you told him to do? Yes. Now don't rub it in...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lily: are you ok Quietstorm?

Lily has a deep look of concern in her eyes

Vox: what happened over here?