• Goliath

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Tank

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Doubt it. Dropping gols or attacking front lines with gols is a bad idea. They have crap ground damage. I only get them if my opponent goes 'all air'

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I did the funniest thing ever against some newb and it was an 8 Medic rush. I had them all healing each other distracting the enemies Cannons then I sent in some Marines and won! I wouldn't recomend that you try it against a skilled player, but it is pretty funny to do.

Z

Zealot]2usher

Heh... don't flame me for this, but I believe that the best Terran unit is... THE SCIENCE VESSEL!!!
Yes you heard me right, the science vessel. Look at what it can do: For a ghost, if you are spotted, no problem! Add defensive matrix and he just might actually survive! Do you see huge swarms of overlords approach your base, carrying god knows what? No problem! Simply take your science fleet, and irradiate about 1 overlord per 4 in the group. Make sure the irradiate is spread nice and out so that the radiation really burns organic tissues. Archons rushing your base and you got no tanks, BCS (for you noobs out there) or a substansial army? No problem, the science vessel fires the EMP missile and the Archon suddenly gets 10 HP! WOW! What wonders the science vessel does!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I didnt even read your post. Only the first 2 lines. And to flame you....well, spellcasters rarely get the 'best unit for race' because they cant win the game alone.
I voted tank

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Well enough Ghost could win the game and their sorta like spell casters, but the counters (that someone will post) and all that bullcrap. I voted Tanks also because they play a good roll in drops, defense, and support.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I wonder if that someone will be AKA-47. hehehe
Without tanks. Terran would be a pretty worthless team

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ghost, theyre just too versatile
example: they can lockdown any mechanical unit(though this sux vs. zerg)
example: they can cloak to sneak in to use thier other abilities or just terrorize
example: they can drop nukes, thats better than a army(obviously)
i call it terrorize for lack of a better word

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
You voted tanks why not bring a few science vessels in to destroy them because thats possible.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, one nuke destroys a nexus with full hps + full shields, try it.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I forgot about some of the smaller units like Cannons and Bunkers, but I still think 1 Nuke couldnt kill any D buildings either, sep maybe Cannons. It really doesn't make since how a Nuke can destroy a Nexus, I Nuked a Plylon directly centered and it didnt destroy it. Is it a bug or something?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Im not sure, but i know that if u center a nuke launch on a CC, hatch or nexus it will be destroyed in 1 hit. I think nukes deal more damage in BW or something, because i never destroyed a main building with a single nuke in regular SC...