Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Vulture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goliath

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Tank

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
lol 2 zlings can take a tank 80% of the time lol and 2 lots can take a tank any time... lol a sieged up tank is screwed agains anything like that.... and as fer the best unit... FIREBAT!!! is the WORST its the only terran unit i would get ride of, cause i NEVER use em.... and honostly... who the F U C K does? (HONOSTLY! THOUGH!!!)

AKA-47

Member!
Fast tank drops only work on maps with cliffs or vs terran (unless u got boxers dropship-micro)

Firebats counter zerglings and zealots.

Originally posted by BigTymer[Frog]
lol 2 zlings can take a tank 80% of the time lol and 2 lots can take a tank any time... lol a sieged up tank is screwed agains anything like that.... and as fer the best unit... FIREBAT!!! is the WORST its the only terran unit i would get ride of, cause i NEVER use em.... and honostly... who the F U C K does? (HONOSTLY! THOUGH!!!)
Correct me if im wrong but you just said firebats suck!?!!?!?!!? They own all zerg ground units early in the game. They are essentail vsing early zealot rushes!!! How do they not suck!?!?

AKA-47

Member!
Firebats only own zerglings, not hydras. But what if he masses zerglings? Then u need firebats. They dont suck.

lordson

Member!
tanks are really tanks

the sound doen'st say much but each shot does craploads of damage
38 or summat

i usllay (against newbs) just mass tanks with valakrie cover

lordson

Member!
yeah

i was in a rucsh

valkaries are better aginst mass mutas

how much to valires cost?
i know wriaths are 150, 100

AKA-47

Member!
Tanks do 70 damage and shoot longer then they can see. Valkyries do 6 damage to 8 units at the same time.

lordson

Member!
valkayries are pretty good against units tahat are bunch up

but they have a tendency to kil leach other

like psi storm

The same goes with lurkers and corsairs. But tanks can hurt your own ground units & buildings if they r close to the explosion

lordson

Member!
marines are patheritc against lurkers

and i hate using medics

takes so much micro

civilian?

when?
ive never noticed

Marines suck on their own, they need medics or they are just wastes of time...and 50 minerals.
lordson, look carefully when a civilian dies, it screams & splatters like a marine, their heads roll off the same :)

btw What is micro & macro?