Assault against test facility 13

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*The intense heat can only mean one thing, to Gabriel. He knows it's another experiment he worked on...but which one? Pyrokenisis wasn't an uncommon request. Shaking his head, he finds the nearest wall and leans against it, attempting to feel his way across whatever battlefield has been created. Unfortunately to him, it seems that both sides have found him of interest. Gabriel knows his face is known to the soldiers, and they'd recognize his lab coat, quickly. He also knows that, for whatever reason, 218 had spared his life despite having the chance to end it. Gabriel speaks, but his voice still seems hoarse.*

Who needs a medic...? Bring him here...

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Rune hitched Damien over his shoulders, heaving him over to Gabriel. As he approached the heat died down, as though something was capable of dampening his powers.

"Whaa..? Ugh... Think about it later..."

Rune reaches Gabriel, the heat dying away. He drops Damien down, carefully, next to him. "Do what you can... I need to stem the tide."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The crimson cloud of mists began to circle around the remaining soldiers, energy arcing through it for a moment before gufire rang out once more, the soldiers seemingly firing upon themselves. As the first volley finished the soldiers that fired dropped their weapons and rushed at the enemy, they were naught but mindless drones. Zombies. The Undead.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((Hello, is there any chance I may join as an genetically altered assasin who wishes to join your cause? And I haven't made the character yet but when i get the green lights from you I'll make him.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: The GM is out for the week or something... So just join when you can, I think. Not sure though.

BoT:

Rune runs out to the battlefield yet again. A fireball blasts fort from his open palm, blowing away a soldier. He looks at the stumbling soldiers in front of him.

"Zombies... what fun..."

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( Hey, I'm back. As for you, GC, you can join. But you first must wait until the battle is over. Can't having you ruining our fun. Now where were we? Ah yes... ))

A field medic rushed to Damien's side. He grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him into the outpost. He set his back against the wall so that he was sitting up against it.

Examining Damien's leg, he cut square hole in the pants where the bullet hit. He pried around the bloody area, to which Damien responded by wincing. "It didn't go to deep," the medic said, "I should be able to get it out without any harm done right here." He offered a stick to Damien from his bag, "Bite on this." Damien did as he was instructed, and the Medic went to work. Tweezers went into his flesh, and Damien bit hard and whipmered slightly. 5 seconds later the tweezers emerged with a small, crimson blood-drenched object. The medic cautioned him, "Stay off the foot, so it will heal well."

The medic gave him crutches and offered some advice on where the safest place to watch the battle was. Damien reloaded and went up to the tower to watch the battle.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: K, hurry up so i can join :). Might as well type my character sheet now.

Name: Adrian Kovac

Race: Genetically Enhanced Human

Personality: Crazy, obsessed with guns. One moment he can be very dark and the other he can be really hyper. Some would say he has a multiple personality disorder. He does in fact. His normal self as above and another personality, an assasin drone.

Likes: Guns, punishing the ones that deserve it, tech stuff, supererior firepower and heavy artillery.

Dislikes: Harm to ones that don't deserve it, the goverment, his real self does at least. He has two personalities his own and the assasin drone.

History: His parents worked at Test Facility 13. The facility needed test subjects. Turns out Adrian and his sister, Nikoleta (my sister's character) were chosen. The parents managed to hide Nika but they got to Adrian. The parents were "disposed" of by the government. Adrian was mindwiped and trained and genetically enhanced eversince the age of 5 (like the Spartans :)). He has no memory of what happened or about his sister. Until he overheard some scientists talking about him. He learnt everything except one thing, his sister. His real self has some doubts now but they await to be proven.

Appearance: Blue, almost glowing eyes and dark brown hair, just normal guy hair. As tall as a normal teenager, wears a white t-shirt, black gym pants, a green GAP sweatshirt and a black trenchcoat. He carries around a backpack with supplies, etc.

Abilities: Enhanced strenght and speed. All 5 senses are also enhanced and so are his reflexes.

Gear: Combat knife made of some new alloy, nearly indistructable, two silenced pistols, with normal bullets and tranqualizers and best of all a sniper rifle. He has all his access codes, etc.

So the thing is, his assasin drone self is ordered to kill his sister Nikoleta, which he doesn't know, neither of his personalities did. But his sister Nikoleta helped him fight the drone personality (mental battle over the body). She knows he's her brother because of his eyes :). Now in order for this to work, Kitty (if you didnt know my sister) needs to make another char. So please, please, please?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Kity hasn't posted in a while... too bad, her character was fun to RP with.

BoT:

Rune looked up at the tower, seeing Damien.

"Good... Less for me to worry about."

Rune rushed forwards, dodging bullets with amazing speed somehow. A soldier threw a cooked 'nade right in front of Rune, who jumped, barrel rolling in mid air, taking some shrapnel in his legs. Rune hit the ground, rolled forward Link-style, and came up slashing with his molten steel blade, tearing through the first soldier. Low-caliber pistol rounds slam into Rune's arms, building his anger, his aura of heat. The heat melts the guns surrounding him, aiming at him, setting off the bullets within the magazines strapped to soldiers. Rune grinned an insane, maniacal grin, saying quietly to himself, "Bang, bang, bang!" Stray bullets came at him, hitting mainly his arms and legs, although a few got to his arms. Rune tore off his sleeves, baking his skin, closing the wounds, sealing in the bullets ((Yeah, he's nuts)). He looks as though he's from an anime or movie, standing amidst immolated soldiers, sparks, flames, and searing heat, his spikey hair drooping into his eyes, holding his sword in both hands.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC:Hello? Dhrenzen please answer, can Kitty have two characters in this rp? Cmon, my char is depending on it. PLEASE!!????!??!??!!

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( sure she can, i don't care. but she PMed me a while ago about her moving or something, and she said that would be back in a week or 2, but that was over a month ago. she was a fun char to RP with. ))

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( cool. didn't know. well that's good that she'll be posting soon. ))

Kitty

Reaction score
((Sorry you guys. :p Things have been getting hectic around here, packing up, unpacking, getting my crap for my room together, meeting new people and getting used to a new school. ;_; BF went down a couple of rungs on my priority ladder. [Omg, now THAT'S shocking.] Anyhow, I'm baaaack *gives everyone a biiiiiiig hug* :huggles and I'm glad I am. :3 So yessss. And Dhren, thanks for letting me have an extra charrie ^_^))

Each time Scout heard a new gunshot, shivers came running down her spine. She was getting scared and worn out, watching both allies and enemies dying. For the moment, all she could do was shield. The bullets that came bounced harmlessly back, giving Scout and a few soldiers standing behind her a bit of safety. Her head began to ache, in a dull, relentless manner. She shut her eyes and tight and massaged her temples. She tried to turn out the noise and the screams and to focus on her shield.

-----

Character Sheet:

Name: Nikoleta Kovacova (But she's pretty casual and stuff so she has everyone call her Nika, and only the closest friends call her Nikushka. ~.~ Lol.)
Race: Human
Class: Nurse, Undercover agent
Weapons: A small silenced pistol, weighed battle knife (she uses those in cases of emergency. She can usually get along on her wits alone.)
Abilities: There are no unnatural abilities Nikoleta has. She's simply human, but she's got a few "talents" I'd say that I'm going to list.

-She's a great actor. She can switch personalities in the snap of a finger if necessary.
-She's icy calm in stressy situations, and pretty quick to think on them.
-She went to medical school and later on received further training when she joined up with the resistance.
-She's bilingual.

Personality etc: She is pretty much a little ray of sunshine. She is very sweet, caring, and more of an optimist. Though, underneath her cute and innocent façade, she possesses a calculating mind. She can be quite fiery as well - if she/someone is hurt or insulted, she is most likely to retaliate. Eye for an eye and stuff. Her love for medicine, helping people, and the fact that she can keep icy calm in tense situations has led her to become a nurse. She's also kinda bitter about her parents and her brother as well. She's discovered his whereabouts and plans to do something with that.

Appearance: Her skin is a pale, smooth Caucasian, her hair is dark brown, usually kept in a neat braid – but off duty she likes freedom so she lets it sprawl loosely about her shoulders. She has glowing, cheery, icy blue eyes and aquiline nose, set in an oval face.
She is about 170cm tall, wide-shouldered and wide-hipped, but manages to be quite graceful nonetheless.
In her speech, you can detect the slightest traces of some kinda of an accent - possibly Central European, her parents being immigrants to the country.

((If I need to alter/change something lemme know. x.x))

----

Nikoleta swiped her ID card through the lock in he door. She waved good-bye to the guards who stood at the door and made her way towards the parking lot. Never in her life had she been more anxious to put more distance between herself and the facility. She couldn't help but give the building a long, hard stare as she got into her car. The building loomed before her, tall and ominous. How many screams, and how much anguish has that abomination brought...? It felt weird for her to be inside there and be a part of it, even though it was just an act. Was she doing something bad because of this? But all the information...no, no. She shook her and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Oh shit..." That was all Nika could manage staring at the yellow tape wound around the entire perimeter of the unused subway entrance. She was speechless staring at the rubble and the dead bodies of cops, soldiers and even ordinary civilians. Something was happening, and it was serious, deadly serious. She wasn't able to reach the Resistance during the entire evening and now, this...? One of the entrances to their headquarters was discovered, destroyed, and blocked? Pressed up against the wall in the shadows, wearing all black (And boots, which she thought were much more comfortable than the heels she was supposed to wear with her nurse uniform) she was as good as invisible to the soldiers who stood watch around the entrance. But there was no way she was getting past them and their weapons. She considered her options.

There was another entrance she could take. Maybe it would be the longer way once she was down in the subways, but she could get to it fast. There, just over the rooftops. It was a matter of climbing up and getting around a few buildings to get there. She glanced at the car, parked farther away down the street. "oh well...I won't miss it now," she though. She began her ascent, unaware that here was someone there the whole time, watching her every move.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((Ignore the know everything thing.) Another one of those damn scientists. She works for the underground and yet she she still does these experiments. I stalked Nikoleta, he waited until they were in the tunnel, the body would be harder to find and wouldn't arouse any panic. Now down in the dark tunnels Nikoleta took out a flashlight.
((Adrian has superior eyesight, can see in the dark)) I walked up behind her, she turned around and her eyes opened wide.
Nikoleta: A-A-Adian? What are you doing here?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Welcome Back!))

<I've got to do something... What...? What can I do...?>

*Gabriel can hear and feel the intensity. He wants to make up for what he's done. If 218 is willing to rescue him...he'd return the favor. Hand still shackled, he moves them to wipe the thick sleep from his eyes. As he opens his eyes for the first time in days, they are flooded with light and once again blinded. He ignores the searing pain due to his Sentinel senses and outstretches his shackled wings. It only takes a moment, but Gabriel's Aura of Tranquility spreads over the field.*

<If I'm right...217 will be much aided by this. Maybe...the battle will fade from all minds...>

*Gabriel, slowly, begins to make out shapes through his sight. Even in the dim lights here, however, it will take a while to recover. Instead, he concentrates on listening and feeling what is going on. He concentrates on his Aura, trying to strech it out as far as he can.*

Kitty

Reaction score
Nika's heart thumped so hard inside her chest she wouldn't have been surprised if her ribcage just shattered. She saw him hesitate and step back a little, still keeping a firm grip on his gun.

She considered her options. She could run, but that might not have worked. She knew the extent of the training an assasin went through. She would have to, somehow, minimize the threat. If this were anyone else, she'd stick a knife in his throat and be on her merry way, as cruel as the thought seemed to her.

But she couldn't kill him. She couldn't kill her own brother. The reality was, she'd known he was in the facility. But how long has it been since she had seen him? At least 10 years. He was so little, just 6 years old. A baby. But his hair, the determination in his face, those blue eyes. She recognized her own sibling. Through and through. Those goons at the facility must've known about her true alliance all along. She gritted her teeth in frustration. Those sadist would be really happy just about now.

"Look..." she started, even if she was hesitant. "You don't have to do this." He remained unconvinced; she could see it because he took aim, straight at her head. Whoops, she thought. Girl, at this point you're pretty much screwed.

"You're making a mistake," she raised her voice. "A very serious mistake. Let me explain," she kept talking. Her hand slowly, very slowly slid to the knife strapped to her hip. She still gripped the flashlight in the other hand. She hoped he didn't notice. Her weighed shifted slightly, and then she sprang.

As she ducked, she threw her flashlight away and drew the knife at the same time. Whether Adrian had good eyes or not, he'd have to adjust first. She used the confusion jump forward, enough to knock Adrian off his feet. She gripped the hand in which he held the gun, straining and grunting. It wasn't the best plan, she knew, and if he were any quicker she'd be dead by now. But people did seem more eager to talk when they were unarmed.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry for not posting all that much, school catches up pretty quickly... I dunno how I'mma survive college... O.<... So uh, what's going on? Are we still in battle? And why is
Gabriel still shackled or w/e?

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
Adrian's adrenaline pumped up, until the drugs (yeah, in his body) activated. He got a grip on the silenced pistol and aimed it at Nika' head. His hands were shaking now, something that never happened. There was something he recognized about her face. Her eyes were icy blue, almost glowing. Even as she spoke there was something familiar.
"Adrian, you can't kill me, I'm you sister!", Nikoleta yelled as Adrian was ready to pull the trigger.
At those words Adrian froze. It all came back to him, the muffled gunshots, the screaming and the men in white labcoats.
He tried to pull away he gun from Nikas head but he couldn't the assasin drone was taking over. He tried pull the gun away and suceededm, then he put the gun to his head. "Adrian, DON'T!" Nika yelled. Then adrian started screaming, grabbed his head and fell unconcious. It was dark. Only blackness, then a figure appeared, it was the drone. There was a battle between the real Adrian and the drone, but Adrian emerged victorious. There was a light in the blackness now, and he followed it back to reality.