Assault against test facility 13

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OoC: This RP is DIEING!!!

Adrian: Well, I remember some things like.........*sob*Sob* The muffled gunshots and the screams. I remember you sobbing as our parents his us. That and some things that happened before.... *Adrian fell into tears again.*
Nika: Stop crying.... *She hugs Adrian.*

OOC: EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, WRITER'S BLOCK.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"There we've patched up his woulnds and he should start healing soon. Just let him rest for a couple of days. And keep him away from the dead so he doesn't catch any diseases," the doctor said.

Damien replied, "That should be no problem." Damien took Rune up to a room and placed him in a bed. He took the bed next to Rune and promptly fell asleep.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Whee! It lives!

I'm going to advance time by a night, hope you don't mind. And if you do, I'll edit the post.

BoT:

*A night passes, with Rune sleeping fitfully, his dreams filled of a burning land of ice, of diseased, rotting... things attacking him, of blood hot enough to burn through his skin.*

Rune: Gah!

*Rune shot up straight, waking in a cold sweat. He looked around, assessing his surroundings.*

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( I don't mind that you advanced time, it will help speed things up ))

Damien was startled awake by Rune's frightful scream. "You all right Rune? Kinda woke me up."

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Rune: ... Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn... I thought they'd stop...

Damien: What?

Rune: Ever since I was little I've been have these crazy dreams. Sometimes bad sht would happen after, sometimes not... it's like they're semi-prophetic... but yeah, other than the feeling of impending doom, I'm fine.