Assault against test facility 13

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
After 12 years of being on the lab table, test subject 218 there was a lab accident. The research was declared a failure, and the test subjects were thrown out and were to be disposed of.

After hearing of this from a guard Test Subject 218 was outraged. Later that night, he snuck out from his holding cell and strangled a guard. After taking his handgun, he freed several others that he did not know. After that he snuck out of the facility.

Out in the city of Shar'tara, he was unused to all the people around him. He turned around to see the guards running after him. In panic he, and everyone who was with him ran across the street never to be seen by the guards again.

Now with only one goal in mind, to get revenge against the head of the testing facility, he sets out to accomplish this goal.

But first, he must learn who the other people are that he rescued

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Damien Zarkovski
Race: Vampire
Class: Assassain
Weapons: .45 revolvers (2x), Serrated hunting knives (5x), Throwing Knives (5x)

Abilities:
Magic: Transform - Change into bat shape.
Fire shot - Ignites a bullet and turns it into a flaming shot.
Lightining shot - The bullet is supercharged with static electricity and changes the bullet into a bolt of lighting.
Self destruct - Ignites himself with fire until his whole body is engulfed by flame and then explodes for a radius of 100 yards.
Shadow - When it is dark where Damien is standing then his in invisible.
Physical: Wing sprout - His coat splits in two and turns into wings (Takes about 15 sec).
Blood sucking - Can drain the blood from and arteries.
Vampire immortality - Cannot be killed by anything other that stakes, holy magic, or a weapon with holy magic. He can be hurt to the point of death, but will not die.

Weakness: Sunlight: Unlike regular vampires, Damien doesn't get hurt by direct sunlight because he is half human. Sunlight does lessen the length of time that Damien can use his powers, though.

Appearance - Medium black hair. Medium blue eyes that are always covered by black sunglasses. Wears a blood colored trench coat with a split on the bottom. Wears one glove with metal piece over his right hand. His left hand is a gold metal robotic hand. He wears black boots with straps. Wears black baggy pants and a black long sleeve t-shirt.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
After running into an abandoned building everyone with him stops. Damien takes a look around.
"First I want to say that I'm Test Subject 218, and I don't remember my real name. I guess that I'll have to make up a new one for myself. I'll call myself Damien, and I'll figure out a last name later. As for all of you, I don't know who you are, and some introductions need to be made."

<<I need at least 4 people to join before I start the story line>>

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Its late, I'll do an IC like tomorrow))

Name: Mindblaze
Race: Indeterminant
Class: Blood Magus/Firemage
Weapons: N/A

Abilities:
Mindblaze is an odd one indeed. The most notable of his abilities is the fact that he has no body, for the most part. He can disperse his quasiphysical form into a cloud of red mists. For the most part Mindblaze is disembodied thoughts that can gather a slightly physical form.
Mindblaze also has control of a wide range of magical abilities, slight pyrokinesis taken from an earlier possession, and the ability to possess dying creatures, or those that are willing. When possessing someone or something he gains any and all abilities of that subject. If he can absorb the soul and totally consume a creature he can add one of their abilities to his own.

Appearance: Mindblaze spends most of his time as a cloud of crimson mists without any definite form. When taking on a semi-physical body he prefers to appear as a male in his mid twenties wearing tight leather pants, a loose blood red shirt, combat boots, a cigarette that never burns low, a pair of black shades that just barely hang on the bridge of his nose. The most interesting feature of his physical form is his bright pink hair, almost neon. This of course changes when he possesses someone, taking on nearly all of their characteristics, as it is their body, except for a lock of hot pink hair and the ever-smoking Cig.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Name: Alecks
Race: Dragon-Slayer
Class: Paladin

Description:
Alecks was born in the city of Rohania. This land was king of the dragons until the Dragon-Slayers came. He is 6 foot 1 inches. Has long black hair and red eyes. He is well built with a tattoo of a Dragon on his back. Black cape with a yellow shirt that's coverd with a black vest. He wears leather pants that have a sag to them and brown boots. He carries a heavy crossbow and 2 short swords. He also has a sling thatis kind of a last resort hilted on his belt. He has a quiver or 300 or so bolts on his back right next to his crossbow. He has 5:00 shadow facial hair and his bangs are moderately long. If you saw him you would run away basically.

Background: He was born in Rohania and isn't pure Dragon-Slayer. He was actually an orphan and the Dragon-Slayer's, unlike many of there customs, kind of picked him up and raised him. He doesn't know he isn't pure but he acts like one and in fact more of a Dragon-Slayer than most others. He is one of the most well-known and repsected of Rohania. He is part of the DSSTS or Dragon-Slayer Special Team Squad. He is the leader of DSSTS. He is also a mercenary but goes under the alias as Fronter.

Skills: All the normal skills a Paladin or a Dragon-Slayer has .

*btw is this kinda like assault on presinct 13 the movie?

Alecks walks into the room and almost shoots at Ian. Sorry he says and introduces himself. What has happened here?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The semisolid form that was Mindblaze chuckled slightly, he would indeed like to see an all out brawl start, with him being the victor of the two before him. Red mists clouded around Ian and Alecks for a brief moment, a projectile firing out from within at Ian as the mists pulled away quickly as if dispersed by the supposed crossbowfire.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
* The name may be like it, but I haven't seen the movie yet, so I probably won't come within miles of the movie's plot. *

Turns to the man with the crossbow. "The name is Damien. We were all test subjects in Government Testing Facility 13. We had genetic alterations done to us for reasons we don't know. Right now we are all just trying to learn who we are."

"I don't know how they have altered me yet, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The disembodied voice that was Mindblaze laughed abruptly, "Hah! Figure out who we are. Such a noble concept. I know who I am. I am Mindblaze. I am the means to an end. I am humanity's fall incarnate."

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
"Quiet, fool. Your overconfidence will kill you someday. For now, I suggest we all get out of the city. The guards will probably start a sweep soon, if they haven't started already."

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
((I hope my character is okay...I promise she'll be helpful. ~_~))

Name: Scout [Last name unknown]
Race: Human (Genetically altered)
Class: ESP Adept
Weapons: Er...her mind.
Abilities:
Telekinesis: Exhausting, but quite powerful - basically, this ability alows her to move objects with her mind, whether she loves a little pebble or throws a sofa across the room.
Persuade: If she were grown-up, this could be atributed to something like charisma - if she looks at you with those cute puppy-dog eyes, you simply can't resist but help her with what she asks you to. Well, doesn't work all the time. Not really a spell, just a talent.
Shield: Part of the telekinesis spell - if she's scared or feels threatened, she'll emit a force that pushes all the hostile creatures away from her. Is also exhausting.
Telepathy: She can send images and thought into somebody else's mind, but she needs to have their permisson first.

Appearance - Just a skinny, small 9-year-old. Wears a pink t-shirt, worn overalls and and pink running shoes. Her hair is very silky, down to her shoulders and it's such a bright red it's practically orange. Her skin is very, very pale - almost chalky white. Her eyes are dark red, deep and alluring, but when you stare into them you just sort of find yourself looking at...nothing. Like there's no soul behind them. Her face seems sad, but very cute, almost pleading. She doesn't talk too often, but she is very observant and she knows more than she lets on. She carries a little stuffed animal around. It's a little dog, torn and dirty, but she'd rather bite someone than let them take it from her.

She's simply one of the orphans that wandered the streets and became unvilling test subjects.

((Er, I hope this character is okay - I just like playing with unusual stuff. If not, then tell me how to fix it.))

------------------

The lgirl nodded, slowly, decisively. She clutched her plush even tigher and turned around cautiously, starting down the street.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"That might be a good plan of action, except for the fact that I have no idea where we are, save the city name."

"You over there! What is your name and what are you?"

* I just need 1 more test subject before the plot can get started. *

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
DragonOfChaos said:
"Quiet, fool. Your overconfidence will kill you someday. For now, I suggest we all get out of the city. The guards will probably start a sweep soon, if they haven't started already."
Mindblaze narrowed his eyes at the man, his body slowly expanding and a crimson mist billowing out around him, "Thou shalt not call thine superior a fool. I am willing to make a wager on your soul that you die many years before myself, mortal." He glanced around, "But your comment on getting out of here quickly is not far off from a wise statement."

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"HEY!! Calm down right now! We have to stick to gether if we want to survive! The last thing that we need right now is to have two hot-heads kill each other. We all need each other to survive. I didn't break us out to just kill each other!"

Turns away and clutches his forehead for an instince, but turns back a second later.

"Now we are all unfortunate enough to have been tested on, and we had nothing to do with it. We will all have to get along and help each other out."

"Now you little girl, Scout is is? Come over here, we don't want anyone getting lost."

"And you with the crossbow, Alecks, make sure that crossbow doesn't fire at one of us again."

"And Mindblaze, although while you may be an immortal now, you were once a human, so don't go taking a superior stance towards everyone. And please stay in your human form so it will be easier to communicate with you."

"Now we have to get some sort of a plan of action. This alleyway is one of many, so the guards won't be able to find us very easily. But when the government finds out about it, and it won't be long, they will send extra troops to search with. Everyone follow me, we need to be quiet and stay in the shadows. I'm sure there is some sort of underground organization that will be willing to help us."

"Lets get going," as he moved toward the door and beckons for the others to follow. He cocked back the pistol and moved towards the alleyway.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Scout followed Damien right after Ian. She looked down the alley way.

"I used to play in a street like this one," she said quietly. "But that was a bad street."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Mindblaze scoffed, he was thought, and only thought, given what some could call a shifting incorporeal form. Remaining in his human form was something he didn't need to do, and hated. Damn humanoid bastards. He dispersed into his mist form, crawling along walls and the ground, trying to be the least crimson he could possibly be.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Dhrenzen looked up at the sky, and noted that it was pleaseantly dark. "Good," he commented, "it will be much harder for them to find us in the dark.

Seeing an old destroyed sign that read "Shar'tara Intercity Subw," he presumed that it was an old abandoned subway. "Come on follow me," he called back to the others as he descended the staircase. "We can probably get to any part of the city from this subway. Besides, the subway is probably out of order, so we won't be in trouble from any oncoming trains."

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, he noticed a worn map, and an old homeless man. Immediately he called out, "Tell Mindblaze to come down here as steathly as possible. There's someone here."

After that, he walked to the map and noted where they were.

** I'll try to make a map of the city soon, but don't expect much **

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The mists gathered around Dhrenzen and pulled out away from him, forming into Mindblaze, "You really need to learn how to shut up, or at least listen better. People want to talk, I'll hear it. You want me here, here I am." He began to disperse again, but not before flowing over the map for a moment, commiting it to memory. The cloud then shifted, moving towards the homeless man.