Android Destiny Under Construction

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Um... Why is it protected?
nm, when I opened the map on SD, it says not a valid file. SO what did you do to the map?

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont even have gue edit for whatever, i just use scxe 2.6 [glow=red]:confused:[/glow] i DID the DOdads

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
hmm somethings fishy roun' here... since i still can't reinstall sc because of the trojan i acquired, ill have to wait to look at it till later today (dad gets home today to help me out)

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i posted the story a while back... tassadar just had some changes he was going to make... im leaving for vacation wed... till the 26th :( so... ill have a laptop with AIM but no SC so... ttywigb

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
ok before i leave i talked to tassadar and the map i posted needed some D0Dad editing so i did it and this is the new version, hopefully it works for u virus..

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Good luck On vacation, but your lucky unlike me. I can't even have any sort of computer or laptop on my vacation. I could buy a chinese computer but I don't understand chinese.
If tassadar changed the story, can he or you post up the new story?

10 seconds later...
The map won't work again! Agg:unlucky :lucifer

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think virus got a virus, and tassadar hasnt written up the final story yet to my knowdlege, gonna have to ask him.. and chinese use english in certian areas.. im sure u can find an english computer.. to buy somewhere or in a cafe or something... and i think i get back the day u leave... :(

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I don't have a virus:( Because (V)aster posted up the same map you did and I am able to open up the map that (V)aster posted up. Even If there is a English computer at China, Who's going to buy it for me? I only got 100 bucks in my wallet.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
well that really sucks, and i dunno why u cant open maps from me but i think j00 have a virus, thats what tassadar said neways :)

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
reinstall sc, and scan disk ur comp virus.

The story:

You and the other androids were built by this doctor, after a comp malfunction you are suddenly brought to life (without all working parts) and the dotor dies. Soon you find out that the army thinks YOU killed the doctor, and know that in your head there is one program running, the escape program. You must try to get out of this area, once you escape from inside the town and get to the caves, the army starts sending heli's and planes to stop you, finally you find the gateway that turns on the power in an alien ship, using this you escape from the area.

Ok someone check the WOHLE map over, and make sure that no matter where you are you can walk from one place to another, next ANYBODY can take the map and work on it.

Im re-installing sc right now (virus is gone) and am getting my sc x-tra and other sc shit working in a moment.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
For XP, I can't scan disk. I disc defragment every day. I scan my whole computer for viruses every 4 days.

I'm going to add the scenerio properties and spoof up the brief. So nobody work on it for now.

BTW:Wheres blizzard_Dragon? I haven't seen him lately.