Android Destiny Under Construction

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=red] Thank you Dirty[elf] for finishing :).[/glow]
[glow=green]The reason i had put red cc's is so he could tell where to put the blasted doodads...[/glow]

Now then: im going to go up to my little office now... and look at the terrain.

ok i got a prob now, i an't typ th lttrs to th right of wsx, so im gonna try to xplain my problms with th trrain without thm

you us too many of som ooads rptitvly, n it looks baad in som spots :(.

also: plz ont blok th path with th rok ooaads

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys im at my grandparents house, sorry it took me so long my keyboard broke and i typed all those responses by copy+paste of letters from above, it took like 30 mins to type that crap lol... and i cant edit the map from here so when i get back ill make another post and let u guys know wuts up..

o i see u saw it and didnt like it :( well i was kinda pissed / tired / and went fast so if it needs major repair ill do it but if u wanna fix a few things then go ahead, and the reason i put in the rocks in the path was to get rid of the CC's (i couldnt hit the DEL key cuz i had no keyboard!!)

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tassadar920
ok i got a prob now, i an't typ th lttrs to th right of wsx, so im gonna try to xplain my problms with th trrain without thm
man wuts up with the keyboards?? lol

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
well my keyboards fine now, the E D and C keys were messed up :(.

neways, the only problem i have is that you sometimes used certain doodads very repetitevly (for exmample using the same doodad 16 times in one small area) if you have time, add a bit of change between doodads, not all 1 type of plant, use lots of types of bushes in these areas.

and MAKE SURE you don't block the path AT ALL.

i was gonna add more stuff n fix thigsn, but un-luckily for me i had to delete sc for now because of a trojan i acquired from a program :(. Once the virus is cleared up, and you've made the changes i hope you'll dot dirty, ill finish the terrain up.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
u can walk over the little shrubs and stones/rocks right? just not the big rock piles?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
So tassadar920 what are you doing right now? Triggers, Locations? Units? Who's going to get the map after you finish?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
right now im sitting at my house watching my friend play the gameboy.

but that's not the point, the point is that dirty should be finishing terrain, ill review it (after his next passover) finish the stupid stuff, and give it to ANYONE to make trigs/locations n get started.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
o i need to finish!?! shit, sorry i was under the impression that we would fix that in the terrain overview stage :hbut

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
ok good, thx for getting started on the final touches elf ;P.

MasterMind not many people are good at maps (no offense to most ppl) i like this lil team of ours :), tho we are taking a while doing this, it's getting done :).

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
well, there is no I in team right?
well, there is no WE in team either...
My-o-My when we get into the locations and triggers, the fun will actual begin.
I say that everyday someone works on it. Like a schedule. Tass first, then me, the virus, then elf, then tass again. at exactly 9:00 our own time (which for me at the time of this post is in about...3hrs and 28mins), we will post wut we have done on the map, we post the map, then the next person takes it, checks the trigs, and does more trigs.that way someone is doing it every day. And if we have something on our day, we would ask someone to do that day for us. (most likely tass or virus will be booked a whole lot)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I will still need the full final copy of the wholes story of the androids. Because I keep hearing the story changing. So can someone type up the story and post it up?

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i didnt make up that idea! i just liked it much better :)

i didnt make up any idea actually...

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
eh somebody said something about wanting a map with the finished terrain? ehehe ok sorry guys but here it is, in all its shine and glory!