Android Destiny Under Construction

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
good point master, it's closed now.

I hope dirty does the terrain quick... i wanna get started mapping out with locations :).

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, [glow=[blue]Elf[/glow], come here my darling! Come here and post the map!

( I think he downloaded the map and stole it from us! It might be being distributed right now! )

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
lol :).

nah he doesn't have it right now i don think...

master, plz slow down ur avatar, it flashes so fast its givin me seizures.

FOD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanfodpage.cjb.net
ummmmmmmmmm.... if it's not too much to ask, can ya people explain it to me??? i kinda get confused. somethign about a doc dieing and some other stuff. you gotta run away. lol im really lose. but sure ill help out, i won't give it away i swear.
oh wait, i went back and read like all the post or most of them. i think i understand the story line. it's cool ( look mods i edit this post instead of posting 50 times hehehehe. i learned from my stupid mistake :D )

so let me get this right, theres this doc as ya people call him, he makes 5 robots in his lab. something freaks out in his computer and it explodes and kills the doc. ya start out as the robots. am i missng anything????????? whats the mission of the rpg though???

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
my avatar is funny eh?

FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP UNDERSTANDING WHAT SPAM IS, THE ABOVE IS SPAM. IF YOU SPAM, YOU GET WARNED. DON'T SPAM OK?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Please dont spam "FakeNameHere"......

Neways, the rpg has no "mission" to it int he beginning, you actually have no idea what's going on in the game for quite a while :(, but once you notice the army is starting to attack u etc, you understand that your supposed to get passed them.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
FakeNameHere, We have told you to not spam. If you continue to do this, you will get a warning.

Elf, did you finish yet?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
elf is being a little stupid...

he was being so stupid last night, he asked me to put red cc's everywhere he had to add more doodads....
i accidently hit the max 1650 units trying to cover the whole map with cc's :(.

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
red cc's? wut the hell is the use of them? to make the map invisible, so that we have no clue wut is happening? Neways, wut I was thinking is that we(the andriods) have to figger out who killed the doc. ie. the army

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
he asked me to put red cc's in places where we needed (everywhere in other words)

neways:

the main quest really is to get that ship in the middle of the map (the carrier) working i think, also the doctor died because of an overload in the power system. Also: the army was going to use the andoirds as a weapon, but the androids got away, now the army is trying to find them.

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
ok
FOD, never never never talk again...
lol, jj
ok, let me get straight wut u were saying..
put the red cc's where the text should be?

ummmmmmmm...I think he means locations or doodads....
but elf, if you don't mind me saying, you have been working on the map for a while, u wouldn't mind hurrying up eh?
time is money and money is time. And everything else is just crap

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
MY KeybOaRD bROKE dirty does the terrain quickTRyING wo KeybOaRD