Alpha Centuri

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Yo, Russian i was sprinting toward you and the post was made like 2 weeks ago.

BoT:
There was a thump as I hit the winged creature with my plasma sword. "What the hell!?" I said as the laser sword bounced off the creature, breaking some bones as it hit. As I dodged an attack from one of them I noticed a roughly 2 meter tall human figure running and shooting the bat-like creatures. I deactivated my plasma sword, took out my battle rifle and opened fire. As I shot the creatures down I followed the
figure.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i cant shoot anymore my hand is to burnt i threw to weapon to the person with the battle rifle
Etheral: hey use this when u run out of bullets with the battle rifle, I cant use it my hand is to burnt

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((I'll go first person to save some time))

Damnit, sounds like someone is in big trouble.
I will probably not be able to use the rifle, but I have to get there and do what I can at least.
Emma grabs the plasma dagger and head off to the combat.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nika nearly tripped over a cord from the tent she was setting up. She scrambled over to a pod to grab her weapon. She was almost panicking, almost. Medical emergencies were one thing. Weird bat-like flying things were another. She ducked to avoid the bat that was aiming for her head. Nika wasnot an expert at fighting, but she tried. At least she didn't fire blidly - she picked her targets as fast as she could, but carefully. She though she'd seen a handful of them go down. Another cloud of them swooped down - this time, her reflexes were not as fast - she felt a sharp pain and ducked down to get free of the tangle of the bloodthristy creatures. Her cheeking was cut, but other than, she assumed the bats did nothing to her face. She kept on firing.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral: hey do you see the end to the bats, he yelled to Ivan, because i cant shoot with my left hand

Kitty

Reaction score
BoR:Yo what kind of weapon is it? Pistol? K then. And the battle rifle shoots 3 round bursts.

"Umm... Thanks but i dont need it, this is my lucky gun." Another one of the bats jumbed at my face but I dodged. I thought about it and took the pistol, my hands were getting too tired to hold the rifle and I had to save ammo for more serious threats. The pistol was nice, not my style, but nice. I started shooting at the nearest bat. The bullet tore through it's wing and chest, the bat twiched once on the ground and stopped moving. "How many of them are there?!" I yelled and activated my energy blade in me left hand. Better than normal swords, light and easy to use. Just the way I like it.

CRAP I POSTED FOR MY SISTER. IT'S HER FAULT FOR GOING ON MY COMP USER AND LOGGING IN BF ON IT.

Woop sry, ma bad.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral: ahh **** i got to run some bats are on me and i cant fight back any help over here shit one bit my face IM out of here

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((Don't pop me in the head now, I come in peace!))

As Emma gets closer to the survivors she calls out to them "Should we just get of here or try get rid of those creeps?" "I only got a sniper rifle and a plasma dagger so I won't be of much help I think".
She kills a wounded bat trying to bite her and runs over to the survivors.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
"Another survivor!" I yelled. "We might have to flee." I said as I dodged a bat and shot it.
"It might be smart to find some cave and make a camp. We can search for other surviving crew after we have a secure camp or base."

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((Could we just get out of this battle soon?))

"Sounds like a good plan, does someone know where we can head for now?"
I cut down another bat, at least the bastards are stupid but this many of them is dangerous.

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
(i'm not exactly sure on how to do this, but here we go>_<)

A Man appears over the hills, his name..Legaro a Knight in search of adventure,he sights the group and runs heavily to join them

Kitty

Reaction score
"How- do you know - that they wouldn't follow us?" Nika panted. She was getting exhausted, though the number of bats seemed to be lessening. She shot at a few then batted away a stray one who was attempting to het at her face.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Yo person with rifle and dagger the animals on the planet have resistant bones against plasma blades. Or if we set our lazer blades on different freqs they can work? Oh well.

Bot:
I changed the freq on my plasma blade. "Yes! I thought as the blade cut clean through the creature. I pulled my combat knife out of it's sheath and put it in my right hand. I was chooping the bats down now instead of shooting them, ammo was low. Etheral, Emma comeon. We can wash up and drink from the creek. Then we should find a cave." I started running "west" if it really was west.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*the crackle of a whip breaks the sudden silence, Nika turns around to see a horde of bats flying at full speed for their rear, a lead bat fell to the ground with a screech, another crackle resounded as the whip touched the ground.*

Gale:"I heard the commotion from over there*gale points to a clearing a good 2 miles away on a hillside* Lucky it was a hill, otherwise...dont know...*another bat screeches towards gale, tearing fabric, just grazing the skin* Crap, i didnt think they were this close*gale drops down as another bat swoops by, barely missing his ear, the first bat swooped back in and was torn apart by swing of the plasma whip*