Alpha Centuri

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((My english is not the best, but I think he meant that he was on that hill and saw/heard our fight and came to aid us.))

"Do you have any plan or something?" I ask the new guy. "If not I will just head for that cave Soren found".

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*as the group collects themselves after the bat attack, the ground shakes and rumbles intensely, tree limbs snap and fall to the ground, smaller animals come out from their burrows, scared and confused. A force of wind blows down the trees and hits the collected humans. A few are knocked over by the power of the shockwave. The shaking stops. A low rumble still resounds in the distance, and then, silence. A silence never heard since the party entered the jungle. Not more than a minute later, a structure lands next to the party. Its an escape pod, out comes a robotic droid, it stares at the members and appears to be disoriented itself. Gale walks towards the droid with caution. Ivan aims his gun at the droid, not wanting to be caught off guard.*

*the droid stands still for sevearl moments. And then, lifts its head up towards Gale, causing Gale to hesitate. A gutteral speech comes out of the droid's speaker, sevearl old world langauges come out of the mouth of the droid untill it arrives to english. Its voice is very stern and judgemental*

Droid: Hello human sentinent, i am unit-317.

Gale: How on earth did you get here?

Unit-317: I was stationed on a ship not far in orbit. A blast of sorts set it in motion and was forced to use an escape pod to avoid being terminated.

Gale: What ship? we were supposed to be the first ship to reach Alpha Centuri!

Unit-317: I am unsure, the crew of the ship had died a long time ago, and i shut myself down, making sure the ship computer started me up when sentinent life had entered orbit.

**ooc: So right now, the droid is pretty much an npc, so you can use him whatever way you want, but dont allow him to get killed, i have plans for later on.**

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Is the fight over?

"Come on!" I yelled,"the cave's this way!." I ran toward the direction I remembered the cave and the others followed. "What the hell?!" I yelled as a bear-like creature pounced on me.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i jjumped up and kicked it in the face as kitty kitty shot it and kill id i pulled it in for food because the bats contaminated all are food at camp

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
OOC: Gray Claw and TrOiK PLEASE read new posts before you do posts like that, thebastardsword just made clear that the battle is over, read his full post..

BoT: "Alright guys, can we get something to eat and relax for a while? Then we could try asking the droid some questions and move on to somewhere."

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
OOC: Anyone alive here??

BoT: "Fine, I will go drink a bit in the brook overe there" Emma walks over to the brook a bit away and drinks a lot. "Ah this is great, just what I needed now!"

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Although Nika thought the girl's idea was great, she didn't even find enough strength to aswer. The events of the past few days had been extremely taxing. Now, not even a stry AI could surprise her. She let out a deep sigh, and sank down to sit, leaning onto the pod. She leaned her head against it, taking more deep breaths.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Why can't he run when the fight's over? The sooner they get to the cave hte better. And this is a different creature not one of the bats. Its the first animal we saw here.

BoT: I stuck my head into the water and drank as much as I could. "We should eat and rest. Then we should move as fast as possible to the cave. The sooner, the better and when we get there we can form some kind of door to keep the wild animals out."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Oh siht... Wow I've been away from this for a long time. Anyone care to update me? Or at least re-intro me or something, and I'll play along.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Aight, I'mma intro myself in a strange (semi-strange, anyways) way... bear with me, please.

BoT:

Red stains. Wings. Bodies. Blood? Whose blood? Mine? No... purple. No, not purple. But blood. Pain. It burns. Something... my shoulder... face... neck. Blood, all over the ground. Dammit. Get off. GET OFF!

"I leaped up off the ground, my Plasma Blade swinging wildly, cutting and searing flesh. Something realtively small. Paper wings touched my face, and a pinching sensation. Something had bitten me. My hand came up to my face and ripped it off. My eyes opened... some kind of large, bat-like creature. Must be nocturnal, to be feeding on me at night. The world blacked out, and I collapsed again. But I wasn't unconcious. I could feel myself moving, pulling forward. Some sort of instinctive reaction. But how could it be, for me to move forward, pulling myself frowards, on the ground? This wasn't instinct; it was like another being had possessed me."

Urza: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

"I stopped. Whatever it was, it was out. My eyes opened. All around, I saw... bats. Feeding. Licking blood, nibbling at me. I brushed them off, cut through them as if through jungle vines with a machete. This place..."

Urza: Hell no. The camp.

"Gone. Everything, gone, destroyed, wrecked. Blood on the ground, pooling around my feet. My blood. I saw tracks, human feet. Footprints of the medic girl, the one's whose name I didn't know. I followed them, cutting down, beating away what bats I could. But they didn't seem interested in me; maybe they were scavengers. Maybe something else had attacked the camps, and these bats only came after a fight, a bleeding. Maybe it was the corpse of that one beast Ivan and I had killed. I followed the footprints."

*A stranger is heard walking through the caves, his footsteps echoing through the darkness. Guns were heard priming, readying. A plasma saber powered up. A torn, shredded, beaten man emerges, limping, supporting himself on the wall. He looks up, staring at the people in the cave.*

Man: What'd... what'd I miss?

*He collapses.*

Ivan: That was... Urza?

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While i look around for wood i see blood on the ground i follow it i get to the corpse of some animal but it doesnt smell bad.... actually it smells good i taste it after awhile i cant spot eating it i rapidly start to dig my face into the animal i can not spot.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*unit-317 approaches the corpse. It took a sample of the blood and stored it in a small compartment under its thigh*

Droid: It seems as though this creature is the equivlant to coco plants...cocaine. human sentinent should not overwhelm onself with such meat. It Might be dangerous.

Gale: Lets move on, there must be a wreckage of some sort nearby, the escape pods were near the front of the ship and its likely to have crashed nearby, the pod findings have been increaseing lately....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Okay, sure, ignore the fact that there is a dying comrade on the damn ground... and while you're at it, why not make a two word post (Troik...)?

BoT:

*Urza's arm twitches slightly.*

Nika: He might still be alive. C'mon, we need to help him!

Kitty

Reaction score
((We're in a cave? I thought we were still in the field by the escape pods, and the bats were gone. You guys, Kitty is confuzzled. :usad))

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gets up from the carcus sees that its gone (feelsfull) runs over to Urza and checks if hes ok

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Po' po' Kitty. Everyone ran to a cave thingy to take cover from the demon bat creatures of EVILNESS! SO yeah, we're all in a cave. And Urza just staggered in, cut up and bit to pieces by the bats. Although for some reason, he's not dead, and there aren't bats attacking/feeding on him...

BoT:

*Urza opens his eyes. He looks around at his surroundings, wondering as to where he is.*

Urza: Where am I?

Troik (or whatever his character's name is): You're in a cave man. You're safe. You okay?

*Nika rushes over to Urza, who has lapsed back into unconciousness.*

Nika: He's lapsed back into unconciousness... Here, help me carry him away from the opening.

*Troik and Ivan pick up Urza's unconcious body and gently carry him oer to the center of the cave.*