All you knowledge about the rune dupe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All lvl 1 chars can use quest items, i.e. the Hellforge Hammer. I was wondering if it was possible to socket the quest hammer using the socket quest?

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive never tried that lol

i guess i should say that im not answering anymore pms about the dupe my box all of a sudden is getting new msg's stuff like " gimme dupe now" or "please help [name disclosed] and me with this rune dupe weve been testing for hours"

shadman87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do u even know it or are u just playing? Have u done the dupe? Give another hint......ILL be your friend :)

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why would i befriend someone that doubts me.... and yes i do know it dont start with that reverse psycology crap

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey exodux if it still works cant you give us some hints? my friend dominik also noobmania knows the trick too , but he dont give it out :( he find it out himself he says while he magic findings he find it out -.- exodux just give it out for like 10 minutes we all wrote it down then u can edit it and we are lucky! ok? :sly

Zephyr-91

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that would be nice, buy u have to face reality, if u want something find it out yourself.. you cannot always depend on people to always help u out. You have to admire that they found the trick out or a close friend of there did, if u want it you much go out and experiment he has given you hints already, and i dont think he wants to leak anymore stuff out about his dupe as very few people now, mby when he is done he will share it other then that, put urself in his shoes.

Whitey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahhhh *jumps around insanely*..... All these miss leading facts... 90% of the people who know anything about this dupe will point you in the wrong direction to throw you off..

TRUST NO ONE!!! lol:rollie

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm u know this dupe Withey? ^^

damn...I have no idea atm how this could be done...all my ideas proved to be wrong...I only know 2 things...but they wont make me come far...I suspect most ppl here know more than they want to tell hheheh :p

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very very fine -.-

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x_Alpha_x
Hey exodux if it still works cant you give us some hints? my friend dominik also noobmania knows the trick too , but he dont give it out :( he find it out himself he says while he magic findings he find it out -.- exodux just give it out for like 10 minutes we all wrote it down then u can edit it and we are lucky! ok? :sly
really he did it mfing? he must really know how to multitask then

off topic: 50th post in this thread lol

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
wtf so there are more than one method?!? well that's good news lol :p

abgehter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k now im confused :>

think if you can dupe all with that method we dont have to stick to things with runes.. :)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
there HAS to be a reason why only runes are being duped...if I only knew ^^

UsernameHaHa

Member!
Reaction score
I think I may have something.. You should try socketing the hammer, and put the rune that you want to dupe in it (Test with a EL or Eld) then do the hellforge quest... try that.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.