All you knowledge about the rune dupe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr-91

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lets try and put this dupe tofather i saw some1 today doing it and 40 40 zod runes on ladder !! lets add all our knowledge in on this thread!

-bio-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well iver heard in many places (and makes sense) that its not a dupe at all but allow's you to do multiple runs on the hell forge, which explains why only runes can be duped. Thats all I know:(

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I've heard alot about this too...and the real question is: Why only runes? Hellforge? Cube? Sockets? dunno =/

spritelight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.d2itemnet.be.tf
Originally posted by Starfish
I've heard alot about this too...and the real question is: Why only runes? Hellforge? Cube? Sockets? dunno =/
maybay go in noobie game, you kill hephasto , they took that hellforge, smash the stone and you take the stone's.

naah, not right, noobie's don't find high rune's.

-bio-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ExoduX
can someone close this before someone spills the answer? i dont want no body knowing the methods : \
Why? I'm sure someone told you (if you do know) so why do u get to have it and not us huh?

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know SOMETHING but SOMEONE wont let me tell it :p (and SOMEONE is reading this atm ^^)

Stryder

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheAce
I know SOMETHING but SOMEONE wont let me tell it :p (and SOMEONE is reading this atm ^^)
how about u pm wat it is.;)

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah posting that is like posting i have a hack but i wont tell you, why even say you know something if you arent willing to share, or if you cant at the moment...

-bio-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by violent_flag
yeah posting that is like posting i have a hack but i wont tell you, why even say you know something if you arent willing to share, or if you cant at the moment...
I dunno maybe they like bragging :p

But yet if I had a dupe method I wouldnt even posting this right now, I would be duping like no tommorw :D

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
they say they no but dont worry they do NOT know, if some1 did know id like them to post it public so bnet will fix it, even if they do find out theyll patch it with a server shutting down= rollback = duped whole character, but they dont know, all talk ppl all talk...

HolyShytItsBob

Member!
Reaction score
ive heard you can dupe anything, but when you leave the game they vanish, so you dupe runes then use the cube reciepe to up the runes. that way you have a rune with a new id, they say. thats what ive heard.

redrum-13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bwhacks.com
Originally posted by HolyShytItsBob
ive heard you can dupe anything, but when you leave the game they vanish, so you dupe runes then use the cube reciepe to up the runes. that way you have a rune with a new id, they say. thats what ive heard.
exactly.

Hyperaction

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I understand your reasons for not telling us but isnt this a fellowship community? I understand that if you release it, it may lead to it bieng patched but its bound to be patched if you use it to much. Hell i dont even know why im posting its never gonna go public anyway...

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I belive i know how its done, you get 2 soul stones, ones red the others gold, talk to cain, go do hellforge, get hammer put one on, hit it, than try and do it again it should work? i duno ive noticed that if u had a red mephisto soul stone, cain turns it too gold =\

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm that's interesting HellSpawn... but the info i have (and i have just a little) doenst have to do with soulstone or cain >< (maybe different dupes). Anyway i cant get it to work cuz i need the most important part lol

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Too easy, here is how it works, i self maked this very often! only works in ladder because in non ladder they've figure it out.

get a Nightmare charakter to hell then let him put the nightmare soulstone on hellforge , (before killing with him the forge and get maul ! ) then he drops maul to the high level and leave game, high level smashs stone flim flim flim theres our drop, in 2-3 times ist runes or vex runes mostly! sometimes mal and um or io but thats as often then vex or ist but it had worked now PATCHED :p get urself the ideas :)

-BlAcKAlPhA

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well someone posted that idea 2 weeks ago and it didnt work... so i doubt that worked for you

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i said Patched -.- and it worked -.- about 3 weeks -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.