All you knowledge about the rune dupe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
over one month, lol i got expailed+put on house arest the second it came out, and ive been on probation for over a month.

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just a little information, i was trying to just do hellforge with no soulstone anywhere and the bastard cain refused to give me one, i have hammer but could not get a stone

ViRUS

Reaction score
Website
www.unknowncheats.com
Yes..

is there is a dupe out .... but u have to have d2hackit u can dupe any thing ( no realmdown/lag methods ) it all so dupe runes B-)..in other word's every thing in the game and it stay's

H

HexSin

Stop trying to atain the 'rune' dupe. Nothing you do or say will influence the future of this method.

Even if this method were to become public, over 5,000 people would also, acounting it useless. You would have to be extremly stupid to think blizzard does not understand the situation, they WILL be monitering the servers, and if this goes public ANYONE using it WILL get band. Stop dreaming ;).

Regards, Hex :lucifer

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
i wish i knew this damned way to dupe than i would make my self some godly items to trade now that the old uniques arnt elite anymore damn you blizzard

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Even if this method were to become public, over 5,000 people would also, acounting it useless. You would have to be extremly stupid to think blizzard does not understand the situation, they WILL be monitering the servers, and if this goes public ANYONE using it WILL get band. Stop dreaming .
"I dont understand how the world works"-alarm has been set off!

1. Why the hell shouldnt we try to get the dupe? I want it, and i want only meh to have it :D
2. I do know that Blizz is monitoring the situation, and I do know that theywill have to do smth if this is made public...
3. ...BUT: they cant just "band ANYONE who is using it", detecting hacks isnt that easy, and if it is a method that can be performed without using progs, its almost un-detecable

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
noir-1 wrote on 11-30-2003 10:36 PM:
Hi, do you think you can teach me how to do the duping method? i PROMISE i wont tell anyone and i am willing to share my items.
ok this one tried to pm me for the methods... if i wont give it to starfish(whom i have most respect for) why would i eve bother giving it to him....

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
"if i wont give it to starfish"

-What? You arent going it give it to meh? Poo on joo! :p

(whom i have most respect for)

-Thx :D

No seriously: Only way we're gonna find out if is some nice guy posts the method here (If I had the method I wouldnt post it here either, not before I had made alot of profit atleast ;) ), or if we find out on our own. I've heard that no progs are required, so I suggest we start teting some stuff instead of being gay in this thread :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
well that's nice :)

if this doesnt envlolve any offline activities/lagging the game, the only things left to test would probably be:

-cube-fuXoring
-rune quests fuXoring
-sell / buy fuXoring
-smth ive forgotten fuXoring :p

abgehter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ExoduX
nope you dont need any programs
ok :) if u dont need any extra proggy u only need diablo right ? :)

k i tried some things..

opened a normal game with a char that does not have hellforge quest (char A)

joined with a char that completet it (char B)

got the souldstone into hellforge with char A and left game

went down with Char B and tried to kick stone (with hammer from nightmare where the char didnt had the quest) but i cant smash that stupid stone :scary

so any more suggestions ?

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well there are rumors of it being meph stone drops and rumors of a bugged runeword. i'm pretty sure it isn't the meph stone cuz it's been tested so many times already. as for the bugged runeword i'm stilll trying to figure that part out. how the hell would a bugged runeword let you dupe other runes/possibly other items also. any ideas on the runeword? (i've been thinking about it for a week now and still i'm lost)

kamille

Senshi
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well since this wasnt known in 1.09 I asume it must be one of the new rune words.
And it is likly to also asume its not one of the low lvl rune words, because of what TheAce posted:
Anyway i cant get it to work cuz i need the most important part lol
He would have tried by now, if it was a low lvl rune word.

Ok so far. Now I remember when I first heard of this rune dupe thing, there was a post where somebody told us that the dupe could be preformed with a lvl 1 mule char.
From that info I can guess you dont have to use or wear the buged rune word.

So what's left? I think it might involve the new repair with cube formular.
But we were told that it is possible to dupe EVERY item with this method.(just that they would be deleted after the game)
So there must be 8 fields of space left in the cube to guaranty that (asumin the info was right)

Well that leeds us to two rune words:
1. Chaos; in a three socketed claw
2. Crescent Moon; in a three socketed ancient sword

the new repair recept:
1 Ort Rune + Weapon = Fully Repaired Weapon

"maybe" you just have to also put what ever you want to dupe in it and its duped.

I might try crescent moon, cause i have the runes on ladder.

But this theory is leaving the point of "where to be" totaly out.
So my guess is that it's not the whole thing. Because where could be a place cube methods work different then in any other place ?
Halls of dead ??? Travincal ???

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My theory is that anything can be duped, but the way the d2 markets been going lately, nobody wants anything but runes, so theyre mass duping runes, supply and demand is what it is. I believe this ebcause item sites are selling runes and runeworded items. Perhaps they can only dupe the runes and the socketed items as opposed to being able to dupe the runeworded items?

That's my opinion, although the idea of it being just a rune dupe makes sense. Man, would it be nice to get a hold of the rune dupe.

TheAce, did you obtain said rune dupe info from a BF member?

P.S. - Although I do also have a conspiracy theory that Blizzard is in on the item site business, they have something to do with the original hacked item import method, the ith creation method, all the duping methods used by the item sites, and that they even get a percentage of the cash earned by the item sites, so maybe I'm crazy and no one should believe my theories...hey look, a butterfly.

Status
Not open for further replies.