All you knowledge about the rune dupe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well from what i've heard it's definately got something to do with the cube. it possibly has something to do with a bugged runeword and/or the unsocket quest. so start from there. like i said make every runeword and unsocket every one. chances are with a group of people you will start thinking of more and more ideas as you do that and it just keeps going from there.

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah also someone who said thwey had it earlier said we didnt knwo the were and all accounts ive heard have had someone taking a wp... so i dunno just info you might need

tass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats actually a pretty good idea. Thanks for calming down too. Ill test it now since the hero editor finally finished dling. (dial up :\)

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It cant have anything to do with aruneword..not enough room..ive heard of it being done 40x all in one thing =\ +lvl 1 char, coundnt have enough room? if someone can test my idea out about it being 3of same type rune+potion=4?

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HellSpawnGothic
Wasnt this thread made too, through out ideas on how to do it? not how to beg over and over and ****IN OVER JUST SO YOUR POOR ****IN LIL ASS CAN GET A BOTD SWORD OR A CHAOS CLAW OR OR STFU, ****in crybabys, sorry for the anger thing lol, anyways though from what i gatherd it involves the cube, and a rune, it has something to do with socketing I belive, though maybe not..cuz ive heard of people doing 40x so, now maybe a potion+a tp+a rune=new rune? no..hmm maybe like say three el+a potion=4el?
see look even he thinks of ideas while flaming. imagine what you could do together while thinking about the dupe. and now anyone wanna help me collectively complete my math homework?

edit: there you go guys now you're getting somewhere

M

MarBu

Maybe it uses these Poison Throwing Pots recipe in some way... just a thought... theres an Throw Pot+Heal Pot Recipe...

and Hyperaction said we need

1.tp scrolls
2.pots (not gonna say which) <- maybe...

well i'm trying anything at the moment...

D

desecrate

new here but, word has it that you can only dupe runes um - zod, which are also the only runes that required 2 of the previous runes to dupe... just my 2 cents to get the ball rolling

er to cube them up... my bad

Cold-Hearted

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This was posted over at blizzhackers.

Hints:
It requires 2 people, no less, no more.
No cube shit
No hack shit
Its a in game bug.
and it can dupe anything.
15 dead bodies.

M

MarBu

Well i'm pretty sure that are different methods...
I got rumors over:

1. Some bug that let you do Rune quest over and over
2. Some Horadic Cube Recipe bugging - with a 'bugged runeword' or runes, tps, pots, recipes... something just out there... i dont know...
3. A real dupe with any method or parts i dont know even a shit of

*edit*
Forgot to say that a friend got a Demo of the Dupe... but nothing new...
He told me that he just bought a Sword from charsi, gave it to the guy which used a wp (he said that he dont should see what he is doing), then the guy dropped out of the game, but after 1 minute he came back with 5 exact copys of the sword...
*/edit*

tass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats always nice to know. I doubt there will be much begging since the people who know it left the topic a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.