All you knowledge about the rune dupe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude alpha, if i had the hack your methods would, by no means, make me want to give you crap, you can ask question but dont request, dont double post either ;) if it comes out it comes out, pressuring isnt gunna make it happen faster

-bio-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow alpha u gotta calm down. That's all i can say, just chill its not the end of the world, I too would like this method but u dont see me going paranoid about it

EDIT: Thank you flag for seeing my view :)

CroW

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey yall after seeing this method looks interesting but seriously.... yall gotta calm down.. i only got 1 question this on ladder? or can it be on non ladder but not open bnet

*ediT* what formulas have to do with tps, pots and low lvl runes.. al i can think of is unsocketing. so i guess it has to be some glitch in the process.. hmmmmm also what is up with the soulstone i have its text is red?

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the soulstone thing went off on the wrong idea, it is possible theres a dupe with it, but i dont think its one anyone knows here, i dunno, and im also prettys ure his is non ladder as well, and it could be a messed up recipe like someone else pointed out, only way to really know is try new things

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Guys, did you ever for once think what would happen if the dupe was made public?

I mean come on, seriously..The economy would be just as ****ed up as it used to be. Only this time instead of making it harder to obtain things, it would be too easy.

1.10 was created in hopes of eliminating hacked and duped items, and to encourage people to do what they should be doing.

PLAYING THE GAME.

You start releasing tons of shit like dupe methods..it won't be worth playing anymore.

Let me just say this.

If a dupe or bug item hack ever gets made public, you can count on me quitting D2 for good.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
maybe if u unsocket it and put in some tps and 1 life, mana, and rejuv potion in with ur extra rune the rune will dupe? lol nvm no chance that'll work haha

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh i have an idea but no hel rune to test it probably dosent have to do with a hel rune anyways but who knows, i need one now! gotta try

drax

Member!
Reaction score
if it's patched just tell us. not like it will matter right?

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stop begging you retards go do something. rather than sit here with you eyes glued to this thread how about you go to single player and create ever runeword and try to unsocket it. then maybe you'd get something. try using your brains for a change rather than trying to depend on everyone elses. you've got some hints and leads. if you can't figure this out for yourself you don't deserve to know it.

Zephyr-91

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh finally some1 that u should all follow !! go try shit out.. sell shit to different people try roll them back do crazy shit if u want to do get somewhere dont sit on ur ass

powergurl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you know the rune dupe, meet me in ladder and show me all your runes, how we know your not bullshitting this?

tass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would try it but the problem is i don't have any working character editors. I have been trying a few things with what I can scrape up from the clues. I've tryied all of types of potions runes and scrolls in my cube. I have had almost no results except with an ort rune and a runeword item repairing but thats supposed ot happen. I am flat spent out of ideas.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wow, this is like the Cube in Cube dupe thread a long time back...Who remembers that? (Btw, my method still works :))

powergurl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont worry bout it the dupe never existed. No one has proof that they even have good runes on west ladder, except quark, who always has everything.

violent_flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this dupe does exist... and at least when the method gets patched would you mind telling us? cause i think i figured something out but i dunno, and if im wrong wanna know what the actual way was

Status
Not open for further replies.