• Nope

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Never been there (tee hee)

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I also like Nine Inch Nails.... they are a good band. plus AFI is up there too.... anyways.... I wish LP would come to my city!!!! :'(

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ConfedMonkey
Linkin Park rocks, and they do have a different sound, which is expected of new bands( i know they aren't new but im talking when they were new)
Linkin Park is a great band. I really like their songs. My favorites would include: Faint, From the Inside, Forgotten, Crawling, and Numb.

Does anyone know if Linkin Park thinks of the ideas in their music videos???

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Linkin Park does not own all. Im getting sick of these LP preachers.

They really arnt that talented. I mean most of there songs are just allot of screaming. They don’t even really have a guitarist. Wtf? If you want some real rock music dl some of these:

Van Halen
-Jump
-Eruption

Led Zeppelin
-Ramble on
-Stair Way to Heaven

This is only a quick list.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
everyone likes linkin park no matter what... i havent met a person dat doenst like linkin park
well now you have. i hate them and wish they all would get speared on wooden poles by jungle natives. especially the dj and the rapper. ugh. i find it quite interesting, see, i am a musician, and literally, every person i know that is a musician sees linkin park as a talentless garbage wannabe band, but most non-musicians like them. its the same deal with blink182.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dont like Linkin Park... I did at first but it got old, they sound horrible- eeeek.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by guitarmonky55
well now you have. i hate them and wish they all would get speared on wooden poles by jungle natives. especially the dj and the rapper. ugh. i find it quite interesting, see, i am a musician, and literally, every person i know that is a musician sees linkin park as a talentless garbage wannabe band, but most non-musicians like them. its the same deal with blink182.
ok so let me get this straight, linkin park sux because they sold over 17 million copies of Hybrid Theory, they got a few Grammy nominations, and their songs are on the radio.

Now since you're a musician, let's compare them with you
how many albums of your Cd did you sell? How many grammy nominations did you receive? How many songs of yours are on the radio.

Since your and your fellow musicians think Linkin Park is a "a talentless wannabe band", you are better musicians than they are??? you and Linkin Park are both in the field of music yet linkin park is more sucessful than you, and you think they suck???
I think you should ::Link Edited- That site can crash peoples comps. Dont post anything of this nature again::

- AxL

Minnesota

Reaction score
Only 17 million? Ozzy can bearly talk and he's sold 35 million, thats over double. I like Ozzy :p

Minnesota

Reaction score
Eh, I am more for the 80's. I havent heard disturbed but maybe I will ask a friend or preview an album at the record store.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
If you do, get either Disturbed Albums either - Believe, and Down With The Sickness

I think those are the only two out or I may be wrong..

Minnesota

Reaction score
What other bands are pretty good?
My favorite of all time is Nirvana :p
I dont care much for the new music anymore, everything has changed, the only thing that hasnt made a big impact is like metal and stuff :|

All the kids now days like rap, YUCK, I hate rap, most of the time its says nothing but crap about sex, drugs, and rape. Yeah, there are some good rap songs, but in my opinion not too many.

Anyways, I will give Disturbed a shot, and listen to their music, on BF theres some good people on here, with great tastes of music. :)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Minnesota
Only 17 million? Ozzy can bearly talk and he's sold 35 million, thats over double. I like Ozzy :p
lol, ozzy osbourne came out before music downloading was created.

also, this was in 1980, 23 years ago, i think he could talk back then

And i'm sorry for posting the link but that guy deserved it due to the fact that he is trashing linkin park, but his sucess doesn;t even come close to linkin park's. You're both musicians except one sells albums, has songs on the radio, and has grammy nominations, while the other, can only whine because they can;t ever be that sucessful and talk s*** about the sucessful band. Why insult someone who is better than you at what you do???

Minnesota

Reaction score
:|
Eh, i dunno, their voices sound sooo scratchy.. i dunno
---
As to Axl's post
PANTERA RULES!
TOOL ROOLS!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:|
Eh, i dunno, their voices sound sooo scratchy.. i dunno
---
As to Axl's post
PANTERA RULES!
TOOL ROOLS!
lol, their voices don't sound scratchy,

the post that you have responded to was not directed to you, but the other "musician", who claims to better than linkin park

And "their voices sound sooo scratchy" is not a response to any of the questions i have asked above.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And i'm sorry for posting the link but that guy deserved it due to the fact that he is trashing linkin park, but his sucess doesn;t even come close to linkin park's. You're both musicians except one sells albums, has songs on the radio, and has grammy nominations, while the other, can only whine because they can;t ever be that sucessful and talk s*** about the sucessful band. Why insult someone who is better than you at what you do???
heres where alot of ppl dont understand me. i dont listen to music because its popular or reasons like that. i listen to music that 1) sounds good to me and 2) is made by someone whom i respect as a person/group who is good at their art(music). music is not about selling albums, its about making music that appeals to the person who makes the music and makes them happy. i honestly dont care if i ever sell an album, i am happy with my music and i dont like linkin park. britney spears has sold millions of albums and she wins grammys, and i am willing to bet that few would argue in favor of her talent. record sales are NOT a measure of talent. and when it comes to talent, ask any person who has played guitar for more than, oh, say, a week? and they will agree that linkin park is garbage. its more hype than it is talented musicians. so i dont respect them for it. and about them supposedly being better than me, well my band already has some songs that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than LP, but the thing is, im only 16 and weve only been together for a short amout of time, so i have plenty of time to get famous too. whatever, i still dont like linkin park.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhhh...

Can you rephrase that?
i seperated the ideas for you, and if you don;t understand what i 'am trying to say, let me make it easier for you:

let's say there are two basketball players. One is a MIDGET and the other is MICHAEL JORDAN. No one has ever heard of the midget. But the midget wants to play basketball, he wishes to be a great basketball player, but he can;t be a basketball pplayer because he completely sucks at Basketball. Now on the other hand, there is Michael Jordan, people regard him as the greatest basketball player of all time.

Now back to our scenario:
The "musicians" is just like the midget, he wants to be a sucessful artist but yet he can;t, because he is not good enough and no one knows who he is. But Linkin Park is an already sucessful band and a lot of people know who they are.

Now back to the basketball scenario:
the midget than walks up to michael jordan and Michael that he sucks at basketball

Now back to our scenario:
The nobody "musician" walks up to linkin park and tells them that they suck.

So do you see the point i'am trying to get across. The midget insults michael jordan but michael is much more sucessful and talented than him. Just like the "musician" here, he says linkin park sucks. But since he is a musician, is he as good as linkin park???

I doubt he is a musician, i think he said that just to show everyone that linkin park sucks and that he can say that because he "supposedly" has musical experience. Yet his argument backfires because since he is a musician, he cannot insult another musician who is better than him.

do you understand now???