• Never been there (tee hee)

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Pamma

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so, do you like linkin park? I love them, they're music is so damn good. If you listen to bands like default, most of their music is all the same, but with linkin park its all different.

So you like dem?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
eh i like the song faint and points of authority but i dont own any cd's or anything.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they are good, i have their first and third cds, but they do sound the same.....i odnt like them as much now as i used to, but they are still pretty good.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i totaly disagree with the stupid coment u made that all there songs sound different. i think they all sound similar and similar lyric tones.
but mabey im wrong
hmmm. they still rock ass!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i like em

Pamma

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SimpleplanROCKS
i totaly disagree with the stupid coment u made that all there songs sound different. i think they all sound similar and similar lyric tones.
but mabey im wrong
hmmm. they still rock ass!
[dur] i said music not lyrics [/dur]

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Their CD's were - Hybrid Theory EP, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and Meteora. All were excellent.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Their original band name was "Hybrid Theory EP" But Chester and Mike got a little picky on things and threw a mallet at him for being gayish (J/k :D) they changed it to the good ol' Linkin Park!

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I think Linkin Park is a good band. Some people don't like them because of their style and because they have a different sound, but that's to be expected since everyone has different likes and whatnot. Anyways, I enjoy the different type of sound they make as a band, it's true they've got a good number of members in the band but they all have their place to create a new sound and style that makes me like them.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Some people hated them for the soul purpose of "rock and rap" , as for example their Reanimation cd had half rap in it as a tribute. Still, they're a really good band. :D

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Linkin Park rocks, and they do have a different sound, which is expected of new bands( i know they aren't new but im talking when they were new)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they are dumb because they made a remix CD for thier second CD. I could understand doing it to a 3rd CD but not to a 4th

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
yeah, linkin park are pretty coo, i don't really like their new album, but hybrid theory was something special. I also like remixing their songs -- some of the funnest i've mixed

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
ive hueard better, but ive hurd worce, alot worce...so yea there good