Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Never been there (tee hee)

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by guitarmonky55
whoever said that LP has videos that show their intelligence etc...well, i hate to break it to you, but a band doesnt create their music videos. their record label hires a writer to make something catchy that people can analyze and all that crap. the only part that LP would have in the making is appearing in the video footage/
well first of all, in an english class, you learn how to interprete things, if you did not take AP literature, then you probably did never learn stuff like that.

Second of all, the LP videos are not too catchy, a lot of people i know say they think thir music videos are gay and wierd. But they still like their music but they just think their music videos are "out of the ordinary". Especially somewhere i belong, Linkin Park writes their own music, i do not think i writer hired by a recording company could have created the music video somewhere i belong. I think only the writers of the song itself could have come up with something like that. I may be wrong but that is just my opinion. But then again, why didn't "writers" of the music videos for sum41 and simple plan not create anything intelligent???

And linkin park does not just "scream" and tell YOU to shut up. Some of their songs do have meaning.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
First of all,id like to say to guitarmonkey that that list is awesome.Anyway,I like some of their songs,but im not an obsessed 12 year old.I think there is a good case for hating them,and a good case for liking them to.In many ways,LP is the GC of rock;all the purists hate it,but everyone else likes it.And minnesota,i hate rap too.