What race will be erradicated in SC2?

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Alright, God, this is insane how many stupid things I've heard said.
First off, I seriously doubt the Terrans could be Xel'Naga started over. Why? According to the instruction manual, the Xel'Naga actualy helped the Protoss, technologicly. Plus, Protoss live long lives, so a genius-scientist that's like the Einstein of the Protoss would be able to pump-out ideas and theories for much longer.
Besides that, humans are slow. So, the Protoss would have to be frickin' slow for the Terrans to catch-up enough to be a thorn in their side, let alone equals in war. The Terrans would simply have been too de-matured as a species, because look at humans now.
As for Terrans mass-allying the Protoss, that won't happen. Part of the granduer of Starcraft is realism; Terrans are idiots that attack things for the slightest of reasons. Only small factions like Raynor's forces would be intelligent enough to ally the Protoss. (Also just wanna say, anyone who says "Terrans/Protoss/Zerg are so gaaay!" is gay. They're all good.)

Also, the critters also probably suck. I mean, why else would the Zerg not take them in? The Zerg do, after, take in all the best. Which is why Infested Terrans are so rare :p j/k

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Simple:

NO RACE WILL BE ERADICATED!

Another message brought to you by thy muse and omnipotent forum deus.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**no way the zerg will b destroyed........coz there bugs they can out live any situation.....nuke them fry them u can try it they will die but they will live**

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**Think before u type......coz i think there is gonna be a race wiped but at the end of the game only coz u gonna have alot of ppl pissed if there favorite race was wiped........u tell me all u protoss fans would u lik to see them wiped out so u cant use them in newer versions......it would send those ppl away from blizard ok......so think next time**

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There wouldn't be. Blizz wouldn't risk losing a third of their fan base because they wiped out a race. No one's that stupid. Well... Expect for people from this forum.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThyMuse
There wouldn't be. Blizz wouldn't risk losing a third of their fan base because they wiped out a race. No one's that stupid. Well... Expect for people from this forum.
Hey, I take that personally!

Try to take this thread as a 'What if..' thread, where the rules of the outside world do not apply. Using your own reasoning and interpretation of the story lines, make an assumption. If your assumption is that no race will be erradicated, that is fine. Just try to make your reasons more logical than the company that makes the game wouldn't do it.

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they will make three new races, or factions

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by JesusFreak
they will make three new races, or factions
Why do you think that?

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they must if anything, b/c like they said, if one races dies out, then they lose 1/3 of the players. if they make three new races, they will gain more, but lose some, but not as much as a 1/3 of the ppl. If they made new factions, like a story that goes on during the story but at a different place, or a story at a different time, that way they can only gain, mostly.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
um guys, maybe you should change your description, same thing happened 2 my old account so i got a new one, *AHEMM* anyway the idiot who did the hacking behind that didnt know anything about bbcode.. anyway one to the topic at hand..

i personally think that the hybrids should die, not the terren oh and chau saurra was NOT THE TERREN HOMELAND, EARTH IS.

with that out of the way i will explain why the hybrids should die, 1 they would be so good everyone would be them and 2 they would kill all the races, but wait i see a campaign where you get toss terren and zerg all at once, in one final atempt to blow um ta hell

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
oh and by the way, didnt anyone ever consider the fact that the zel'naga are just toss an zerg combined?

i mean think about it, if you were going to create a new creature don't you think you would just make a less evolved version of yourself that had gone extinct? I mean come on do you realize how much WORK it would be to create an entirely new creature? you would have to make it be able to breath and eat and have its brain automaticly send signals and stuff so it wouldnt just suffocate if it decided to actually concentrate on something, if not then it would never be able to do anything, all it could do would be have sex and breath...
but on the other hand if duran is really xel'naga like he clames then why does he have terren and zerg mix?

i think that he's not xel'naga but something else....

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What the hell is wrong with yall? :-/

if you destroy the terran you basicly take away the story lines for startcraft, i mean think about it, you may not like them very much but look back at all the conflicts in starcraft. Alot of them arnt without terran. They basicly give the whole game story. And makes it fun because it sybolizes US! If you take Terran out all it is, is a battle between 2 forces that DONT involve us, im sorry but im tired of games where 2 races are at war and were not in them. Makes them dull. It would still be fun to play but the story i think wouldnt be as amusing seeing us keep getting killed and winning 2.

Rulerpaul

Reaction score
Supa said:
And just to help you all the Terrans Homeworld is infact "Earth". So if you want earth to get destroyed well.......ima beat u with a stick till.......well forever!! even after u die!.
lets say we let him wear my base ball bat :angry

Rulerpaul

Reaction score
Supa said:
It ok, just that how Duran changes his voice and what he says it kinda makes you think.....Terrans really arnt a higher power than the protoss. I mean have you ever seen any guy go from Terran to Zerg then im guessin back to Terran.
Long live the Xel'Naga! Make the hybrid and wipe out all races.
Actually i think the Xel'Naga is creating the Hybrid to finally create a non-failure experiment, and to end there failed experiments.
ok so heres another person to beat with a stick

Rulerpaul

Reaction score
The Final Vulture said:
I have concluded that you are all idiots. The ship is obviously a BC. Just look at it. By the way, what ship were all of u lookin at. just want to be on the same page. im pretty sure the one in the cutscene is a BC. Back to the point, I want Zerg to be wiped out. They suck, everyone hates them, and they r gay (so is everyone who likes them).
can u not see the ship above the bc man?

Rulerpaul

Reaction score
Konikon said:
You guys know what? All of the races will be wiped out. The dominant race will be: The Critters.

What do you guys think critters do in their spare time? While the Terran are blasting up zerg, and the zerg are bangin' the Protoss and the Protoss are laying the smack down on the Terran, I bet the Critter's are just laughing maniaclly.. silently.. waiting for the right moment..

The critters will be dominant species.
every1 grab ur sticks cus i found us a pinata

Rulerpaul

Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
well let me add my thought on the subject...

First, the zerg wont die, the UED or Terrans would find a way to neutralize the zerg threat like they did before, except permanentally.

Second, here are the afterthoughts of sc br....

Kerrigan kicks everyones @$$ and is sitting on a throne at char. The UED special mission force is annihilated, remember, Admiral de gualll*wtvr* and sukotov(sp?) were really just a special force unit to re conquer the outter panets and stop the zerg. The Kohral Brothers commander Mensk backs off back to "lick his wounds like an injured puppy" and the protoss are crippled. Zerg has taken a major beating and is recovering from their previous fight with the 3 enemies.

What i think is that the strongest force in the universe is the UED.

Why? because the UED sent du guall as a special mission force. So a minor fraction of the UED forces. Now that the Zerg have been wounded, the UED stands up as one of the strongest forces in the universe.

What do you think?
this man is smart

WW2R

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I personaly dont think they will get rid of any of the races completely. I mean think of it from a logical point of view. the amount of work put into designing a race and then balancing it with the others (the true beuty of starcraft) is astronomical. not only that but everyone has a favorite race and if they got rid of one it would be bad for sales since everyone who's favorite race was elmininated would be pissed and wouldnt buy the game.