What race will be erradicated in SC2?

darkarchon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
None

I think they should keep all the races, if you take on away, then it would be unbalenced, plus if you are all saying that the Terran should be wiped out. to me the Terran really play an important role in the StarCraft universe, from the confederation to the U.E.D, arcturus megnsk empire, and more.

If you take the Terran out that will take out the Story, and fun, after all they are US

if you take zerg out, then there will be no evil to fight in the game

if you take the protoss out, then you take out the people that try to set peace, and they are a VERY IMPORTANT role in starcraft

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Alright.
I am changing the theme of this thread to :

What race do you want to be destroyed and how will it happen?

Ok? :D

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well this is for the first topic...:):)

I also think they shoud leave all the races and add some more new races and add more units to the already existing races to make it even better oh yeah i want SC2 to come out if it is coming it:):)...SC rocks

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Is that a question, or is supposed to be a statement?

Alright, the Protoss will now be dead in StarCraft 2. In the middle of rebuilding their home planet Aiur after Brood War, the are attacked by mysterious flying ships. This will be the introduction to StarCraft 2. At the end of the cut scene, you see the last remnants of the last Protoss Tribe on the planet running for cover, but are brutally severed by another mysterious ground unit. Just as the the scene is about to end, the mystery unit steps out of the shadows and you see its face for a spit second.

BAM! StarCraft 2 title pops up.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
But which one do you want to be erracicated if any?

* s i g h *

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
as in single player zerg is possible since almost every hates them and with the new race coming out who knows.

as in mutliplayer no one since they like to have more choices for sc

Reaction score
Probably a new race will be added to the game no deducted, the games purpose was to eradicate the zerg forces so maybe there will be an eradication and also a addition! Hope it comes out though!

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: What race will be erradicated in SC2?

Originally posted by Jon_K
LOL... that was done to the terrans homeworld chau sara (i think is the name?) when the zerg took it over..... ever read the starcraft novels? ;-)

The protoss have a weapon in carriers that rips the top layer of dirt off the world they attack, exposing the mantle in someplaces.... very powerful weapon.

artanics mensk (leader of sons of khoral, the confederacy's rebel resistance....) used a PSI thing (that white spinny thing in the game)

The psi thing amplifcys a psionic person.... so artanis mensk had kerrigan who worked for him go on chau sara and say with her mind "come here zerg" or something -- and made all zerg within 20 lightyears come towards the terran home planet

The zerg took over the terran home planet.... killed everyone....

Thus, the sons of khoral resistance destroyed the confederacy.... they iraddicated the entire confederacy and this is how articus mensk and the sons of khoral became the new power of the terran

Anyhow, the protoss came to kill the zerg (protoss hate zerg.... always have) and used their weapon on chau sara (the terran home planet)... it irradicated... and left parts of the planets mantle exposed (meaning it rips the dirt right off the planet or something) thus ruining the home world of terrans, chau sara

So how did the queen of blades come about? Mensk was an asshole and didn't pick her up off the planet after she called the zerg in with her powers... so when the zerg took over the planet she was captured by them.... and became the queen of blades.... meanwhile the overmind had moved in on chau sara... so when the protoss came into orbit, the overmind knew it was going to die...

the overmind knew kerrigan was powerful.... and decided it would give her the job of rebuilding the zerg race... and she fleed the planet to char (the zerg homeworld) to keep the zerg race alive.... and have it rebuild so it could take revenge on the protoss

The second starcraft book is even better, it's about the hybrids.... and how the hybrids were born.... read the second book... i won't release any info about that, its too good to ruin for you all
First off, it's Arcturus Mengsk that I believe you're talking about.
It the name isn't in any official, Blizzard produced(not excepted and sold for profits like most fan-fiction books... :lucifer :fwink ) material, then it doesn't exist, and as far as I know, the instruction manual, SC, and BW are the onoly ones. Secondly, when the Protoss decided to attack the humans, it stated they were going to "burn" the place, nothing about some ripping-crust-off-device that could be usedto totally kill anything supposing they have the time to set it up, which they no doubt had plenty of plenty of times. BTW the "spinning white thing in game" you were talking about is what I'm assuming is the Psi Emitter. Now, I don't remember anywhere in any instruction manual, cutscene, or mission briefing in either SC or BW that said anything about what you said that Kerrigan did(told all Zerg within 20 lightyears to come). In fact, the Instruction Manual implied that the Terrans knew absolutely NOTHING about the Zerg at all until the Zerg started attacking, which was because Tassadar disobeyed his order to kill everything on the planet.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well I would infact not let the Terrans die. Due to this 1 little tiny detail which many miss when reading the manual.
Zerg and Protoss are in what some would call "Stage 2" a more psionic stage. Terrans are still in age 1.
Terrans can match the power of the zerg and protoss. If they happened to get into there 2nd stage then wouldnt they be infact "Stronger" than the other races. Then they hybrid comes. I believe the final war will be between: Terran and the Hybrid.
I believe the most likly race to die is infact the Zerg. Sure they are kind of the strongest race at the end of brood war but, Kerrigan is to...*Im gonna spare your life*. She shows mercy. That is her weakness which will lead to the distruction of the zerg.

And just to help you all the Terrans Homeworld is infact "Earth". So if you want earth to get destroyed well.......ima beat u with a stick till.......well forever!! even after u die!.

I also believe that Duran is an escape Xel'Naga. I think that he has dna and everything of the Protoss and Zerg and that the creates the hybrids like that. Well im gonna go umm sleep...

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well u can buy books from blizzard. They made a few Starcraft ones. I think one was called Shadow of the Xel'Naga
or something of that. Never really bought\read it. Although i just read the manual.

FF-7-Vincent

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have more of an other idea.
all 3 races are in a ffa all out attack.
then you see these ships they look like terren but you know they arent because the terren are like what is that. looks like ours but it isnt. it could be the humans from earth.
these super hi tech ships could come with the protoss. the protoss are thinking the same thing. then tey can be like "THE XEL'NAGI!!" now the zerg comes in.
kerrigen has made a cerrebrate the overmind. and started a race of her own with duran "and no, i do not mean like the uh uhh way(if you know what i mean) but the hibreds. 3 new races. and each race can have there ups and downs. each has there turn on the edge of extinction and stuff like that. this is kinda like turning into the subject of what would make a good story line for sc2 huh.

FF-7-Vincent

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm i just got a crazy idea. what if the xel'nagi have been around all along. the humans on earth. terren are humans.
the terren could be the xel'nagi.
after the humans created the zerg the zerg couldve just like mass slauterd the xel'nagi(the terren i mean). the terren then crash landed on earth and had to start all over from scratch. then the terren returned to the protoss.
and now the xel'nagi are kinda becoming zerg. its all getting mixed in now. all fates of the protoss, zerg, and xell'nagi get twisted together. another perfect storyline for sc2

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not that they hate the terran, its just that the protoss find them unimportant. and i finally read this hole thing, and ive read the books 2, lol...just not the 3rd..=( but i mean, they were good..lol, but lets not talk about books hahaha. and when the hybrids are born..they will more than likely kill all the terran, its just a common plot..some1 tries 2 make an all powerful being, and get murdered in the process...BUT THE TERRAN ARE COOL! (only the heroes are =Þ) but all around, they are good..powerful in rushin defense at beginning, suk in mid cause of their weak basic units, own at end if given enough time (just like zerg..who 2 me suk at beginning {less they rush} but own in mid and end) o well, have fun wit that long essay that i should get published =)

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
>_< WTF VINCENT??!! thats weird! 2 friggin crazy! makes no sense! NOT good for story line, and kerrigan would never make another overlord, cause she wants complete power

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Stealth what do you mean when you say

they will more than likely kill all the terran, its just a common plot..some1 tries 2 make an all powerful being, and get murdered in the process

It seems like you think Duran is a terran and the terran are creating the Hybrid. But Duran isnt a Terran, hes most likly an Xel'Naga.