What race will be erradicated in SC2?

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha, very tru..and for supa..srry im not so xpert on the plot, i just assumed that they were makin the hyrbrids..even though every1 else sez duran is more than likely Xel'Naga..o well...xcuse me =)

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
It ok, just that how Duran changes his voice and what he says it kinda makes you think.....Terrans really arnt a higher power than the protoss. I mean have you ever seen any guy go from Terran to Zerg then im guessin back to Terran.
Long live the Xel'Naga! Make the hybrid and wipe out all races.
Actually i think the Xel'Naga is creating the Hybrid to finally create a non-failure experiment, and to end there failed experiments.

I

im_known_as_master

People, I have seen some people touch on this but remember duran is out there and has created a hybrid race. I think blizzard will put that race in the game but making a game with four races is hard because the balance is harder to make between races. thee is perfect but if they do decide to take a race out for that purpose wetor through a race destroying it (hard way) or just taking it out (lazy way) IT waill BE the Worst race thought up by Man ..........ZERG!

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have concluded that you are all idiots. The ship is obviously a BC. Just look at it. By the way, what ship were all of u lookin at. just want to be on the same page. im pretty sure the one in the cutscene is a BC. Back to the point, I want Zerg to be wiped out. They suck, everyone hates them, and they r gay (so is everyone who likes them).

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The Zerg will be wiped out.

The Terran and the Protoss will have the Xel'Naga by their side. With this new ally they push the Zerg back to Char. At Char Kerrigan and the remnants of the Zerg put up a last stand. The final scene for the Terran will have a marine sergeant and his platoon coming upon a fleeing Kerrigan who is severely injured. Kerrigan is startled by the marines and staggers back. With that the sergeants says "Die you fcuking bitch." and the marines open fire on her and kills her. Then that cool scene like the U.E.D report at the end of Brood War will happen :D

The Zerg final scene would have a single overlord carrying a few drones and a hyrdalisk, and a few mutalisks fleeing from Char into the depths of space.

The Protoss final scene will have the Protoss rebuilding Aiur to its former glory. The Protoss and Xel'Naga are close friends and allies along with the Terran. A peaceful scene ensues.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You guys know what? All of the races will be wiped out. The dominant race will be: The Critters.

What do you guys think critters do in their spare time? While the Terran are blasting up zerg, and the zerg are bangin' the Protoss and the Protoss are laying the smack down on the Terran, I bet the Critter's are just laughing maniaclly.. silently.. waiting for the right moment..

The critters will be dominant species.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Uhh... i heard something from someone, i dont know wheather or not to believe it though. I truly agree that the critters will rule, and the critters may jus be the xel'naga.

Well heres the story i heard

The xel'naga created the protoss and the overmind. They created both of these very very far away so in the event the grand experiment went wrong, it would take a long time for the experiments to reach the xel'naga. They created the overmind to rule the zerg, but the overmind was out of they're control. The overmind also knew the xel'nagas only weakness, so the xel'naga It floated around space finding species like the dune runners etc. and consuming them, thus turning them into races of the swarm. It came upon the terrans and saw they're high psionic potential. It wanted to consume the terran and become invincible. Kerrigan and others then defeated the overmind. Think about it. With the overmind dead no one knows the weakness of xel naga! itsperfectly laid out. The terran at they're highest point of technology and strength, the zerg broods fighting and more vicious then ever, and the protoss rebuilding aiur and eager for revenge, duran creating the perfect hybrids, and the xel nage seemingly invincible, there you go!

by the way, the ship in the cut scene, did anyone ever bother to take a screenshot when it shows the ship and then study it even more carefully?

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
i jus watched that cutscene and upon closer inspection, if you look really closely well,...... remember at the end of brood war, the xel naga temple let out a huge attack killing all the zerg on that area of aiur, but the land was scorched? when i first saw the ship that destroyed the terran vessel, it looked blue on the inside like a carrier. but the carrier doesnt have an attack like that, and i know some special weapon could of been added, but i thought about it, what if it was the xel naga temple floating around in space? there could of been xel naga inside the temple or it could be be controled by xel naga from another far away post! the xel nagas first strike perhaps?

the possibilities of destruction boggle the mind.....

put that in your pipe and smoke it, bitch!

iknad

Member!
Reaction score
...you guys should really learn how to play terran...they are great
no way they would be wipped out....hard to pick a race to wipped out tho...i like them all =/

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well let me add my thought on the subject...

First, the zerg wont die, the UED or Terrans would find a way to neutralize the zerg threat like they did before, except permanentally.

Second, here are the afterthoughts of sc br....

Kerrigan kicks everyones @$$ and is sitting on a throne at char. The UED special mission force is annihilated, remember, Admiral de gualll*wtvr* and sukotov(sp?) were really just a special force unit to re conquer the outter panets and stop the zerg. The Kohral Brothers commander Mensk backs off back to "lick his wounds like an injured puppy" and the protoss are crippled. Zerg has taken a major beating and is recovering from their previous fight with the 3 enemies.

What i think is that the strongest force in the universe is the UED.

Why? because the UED sent du guall as a special mission force. So a minor fraction of the UED forces. Now that the Zerg have been wounded, the UED stands up as one of the strongest forces in the universe.

What do you think?

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
i looked again at the cutscene, remember at the end of originol sc? tassadar crashed the gantrithor ( hero carrier ship ) into the overmind. It showed the inside of a carrier, its blue like the inside of the ship in the cutscene. I'm not sure, but i think its either the Xel'Naga temple, or a carrier with a special weapon the protoss talk about in another section of sc. I havnt read the books, but my friends gonna lemme borrow em. Thats what i think

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Yeah, the Carrier in the Tassadar cutscene looked really odd and empty to me. Something is up.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
I think raynor will ride on his vulture right into char, pops out wit this super huge gun thats bigger than the bc's later.
Its the BFG From Quake 3(was it 11 or 10k??)

Owns everything in sight. Then he finds the xel-naga and steals there ships and owns them all with this gun. Then goes around the universe killing whatever he wants.

Then one day he sees a planet full of critters.
So he flys down there with his Xel-Naga Droper.
He pulls out his gun.
All the critters start running at him, and he shoots them 1 by one. Then he sees this huge huge critter (1,000,000,000 times the normal criter size).
He shoots at it, but when it dies it blows up the universe.

Thus meaning that his critter was the god of the universe. He owned it all, and by his death the univerese got destroyed.

LONG LIVE THE CRITTERS.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would like Zerg to be wiped out.

Here how i think it should happen:
Protoss have allied with the remaining terran forces in the sector and are fighting back the zerg, but then earth realizes that Zergs are real threat to humanity, and instead of sending just one fllet, with one captain like they did in brood war, they send all of their armies. Zergs are wiped out, nukes are used to clear those planets there Zerg are too many, and finally Kerrigan dies in one of the nuclear explosions. After that Zerg are disoriented and are easily wiped out by humans and protoss.

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I would infact not let the Terrans die. Due to this 1 little tiny detail which many miss when reading the manual.
Zerg and Protoss are in what some would call "Stage 2" a more psionic stage. Terrans are still in age 1.
in fact, the terran are in "Stage 2" What would you call a Ghost, they are just starting "Stage 2" but are not fully in stage two.

They are not the terrans.

I say since the terrans and protoss were allies at one point, i say the protoss still need them, and they should give tecnology to the humans, like shields, but they don't recharge on their own, but later the humans gain the tech to recharge the shields, but need to make this realy big power plant thingy. I say the terrans do the human thing and kill everyone including themselves. Then later when they come out with the upgrade, there should be this super strong race of mutant terran/zerg/protoss all mixed together and they go on a rampage and the empire (terrans, but from earth, they were not killed, the terrans being the criminals)/zerg (kerrigan is alive, but weakened) and the protoss (units we have not sceen yet appear, and the super templars come, like ones that don't uncloke (sp) ) all unite and have to kill tje mutants, and win, but all are so badly torn, that no one is exterminated, but there is still a chance for one to be alliliated if two unite... (2nd upgrade)