What is the WORST SC UNIT?

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by betaalpha5
the worst unit is those little buggers after the queen spawn something. come on so little hp and when energy is gone they die too and how they are soooo weak
sorry bout my last post
ehehe...
but anyways,

dude i dont know what you are smoking but geez broodlings are awsome a simple upgrade and a queen and you can take out that annoying as hell seiged tank on a hill you cant get to. its not suppose to be a good unit the only purpose is it to kill just about anything in one hit. sorry to say but i think your an idiot!:p

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mutalisks. altough they are good when massed, they suck when you only have 2 or 6 of them. they do a crappy 9 + 3 damage when upgraded.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mutas are among the best units in the game. Quiet, troll.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? i'd bet that 5 valks can win over 10 mutas. i said mutas suck IF THEY ARE NOT MASSED. 3 sci vessels can win over 10 or maybe 15 mutas.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good luck teching to valks and science vessels as zerg harasses the hell out of you. By then, the zerg would've gotten scourge to counter your pathetic valks and SVs.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeha ut i don't care boutthe process i'm just hate those little buggers i no u hate them too if ur great tank gets turned into little bugs now won't u

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
broodling. the unit not the "spawn broodling" skill.

Broolings are not the best unit, but they are pretty decent.

Because of spawn broodling, the broodlings always start close to stacked tanks which makes them invulneralble to nearby tanks, pluss it causes far away tanks to cause massive damage to tanks in the area. Hence broodlings rule!

Caiman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so wait a second. Am I the only one who doesn't like wraiths? b/c i think they suck. If they don't please give me a scenario where using wraiths would be a good idea. (btw i usually play terrans and i'm not afraid to comsat the whole damn map)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I say the little circle when you click for a command. That is, if you actually consider that to be a unit. It's useful but it's the worst since it disappears within a half a second.:D

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey u might not be afraid to comsatthe whole map but i no some ppl who would not use them. tihnk of it this way u scna into the main base and sees that there are only a few turrents. u send in some tanks and gols to destory them and maybe even take out the comesat by a little drop. now that the detection is all gone u send in ur waiths. with full energy and cloak them. it's the dt rush for terren

nschneid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys don't know how to use scouts. They're awesome anti-air. When someone starts going carriers, go scouts. Cheaper, faster, and 12 vs 12 they win when everyone's got upgrades cuz they've got so much hp and armor. Never tried, but I bet they eat up battleships too. They've got about the strongest air-air attack in the whole game. But don't use them anti-ground cuz they suck mega bad with their piddley little bullets.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think this whole thread is pathetic, the way people are arguing pointlessly over a very well balanced game..

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Scouts aren't that good because all they're good for are countering capitals and devourers. They win roughly against mutas and wraiths. Something sairs are better at. And scouts lose to everything else. Who goes BCs against toss anyway and even then I'd use something else because of valks. Valks smoke scouts and so do sairs.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say the ghost sucks becasue even when they are at full upgrades in melee they suck.:shoot

Sakuhta

Reaction score
High enough damage, plus nukes, plus lockdown, plus cloak. I'd say they're just fine. ;).
-- --
I still say that the overlord kicks you'r ass. :)

-Sakuhta

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ghosts are awesome in bunkers. And they're relatively cheap for their abilities.

The worse unit?

Ultralisk.

By the time you can get ultralisks, then other teams will have battlecruisers, carriers.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Ultras are good. With upgrades, they are indestructible. Ghost, firebats, rines does 1/4 damage to heavy armored units(ultras) minus the 1 + 5 armor the ultras have and terran infantry has barely any effect to them. Only units effective(imo) are some other heavy armored class units, units in mass and some spells: Siege tanks(sieged mode), BC's Yamato cannon, lurkers, zealots and dragoons, reavers, cracklings, irradate, psi storm(they do full damage no matter how much armor there is), maybe plague, dark templars, archons, mind control, gaurdians, spawn broodlings, and other ultras. Carrier's interceptors(imo) are worthless. They do 6 damage each, that won't kill ultras quickly while they stomped on your base.

Getting back to topic, i think all units are balanced.