What is the WORST SC UNIT?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I am just wonder what do u think the worst sc//bw unit is...(EXCEPTION TO WORKERS)

I think it has to be the scout... they are prob even worst than the wraiths... and even wraiths are cheaper............. :(

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
The scouts are actually pretty good since they are probably one of the best units to use in air-air fights. Even if they are more expensive than wraths they are alot stronger.

The worst unit in my view is devourer, they attck slow an their little purple things they shoot out are kinda weak too.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scouts are pretty bad for their cost. I used to think they were good, but cars and corsairs are much better for their cost.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
You'r all wrong. In my opinion the Overlord's kick all of those units asses. With attack power of 0, who could beat that!?

-Sakuhta

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I thought you were leaving?

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I say scouts are the worst sc unit.
B/c they are too expensive, and also they're really slow if you don't upgrade them. and c'mon...we don't have enough time/resources to make a fleet beacon and upgrade...

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Thought I was leaving!? Why!?

-Sakuhta

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the worst unit is those little buggers after the queen spawn something. come on so little hp and when energy is gone they die too and how they are soooo weak

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um, never mind.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
The worst would be the Zerglings. Yes they are good in rushing but all in all they suck.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you guys aren't that good at starcraft, it seems... scouts and zerglings are very good and useful units.

the single "worst" unit would have to be larvae when you have 0 minerals. heh.

but in general there is no worst unit. each unit has its own weaknesses and strengths to it making it worth what it costs, even if it requires other units. trust me I sat here a while thinking about which one would be the worst and I could not think of any single unit that I do not use efficiently when I play.

aphextwin

Reaction score
man i should say "NO WORKERS, or things that can do shit..."
zerglings are the best ... u just have to gather them and let them go all at once, not in straight line :( they are unstoppable!!!!!!!111 and overloads are very useful... they are the detectors and homes for the zergs

TheLightsOut

Member!
Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nothing is really "the worst" because every unit has a counter and every unit can be used as a counter. Blizzard didnt make useless units. AS for 'Broodling' thats an incredible unit.(Not just it, but the whole process)

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The single worse unit? Its probably the Hydralysk. Hydras die so easily, and just about anything kills them, even irradiated valkeries.

Hydras always clump together, and thats how they die... together. Tanks, scarabs, spider mines, firebats, psy stroms, all mean mass destruction to hordes of hydras.

If any noob wins with hyrdas, its only because he finally managed to build more hydras than the noob he was playing.

Hydras are at their best probaly when sneak attacking a base via, nydus canal, and the base they are attacking is defended by what? Thats right . HYDRAS!!!!!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick
The worst would be the Zerglings. Yes they are good in rushing but all in all they suck.
mav thats so wrong..lmao...cracklings especially. But either way lings are cheap and made fast. theyre not bad at all.

aphextwin

Reaction score
yeah maybe hydras cant handle tanks or storm or reavers... but they are good at drops. mix it with defiler's darkswarm and they're aite.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I forgot to mention they are slow. The thing with hydra drops, overlords are mega slow, even with speed upgrad. Also, a good hydra drop is a MASS hydra drop, which takes you back to the original, point. Hydras are pretty weak. No one with good air to air and some Ground to air D, needs worry about this.

its even less effective in non money maps, and also remember drop mass aything ground in someone's base (besides workers) and you wreek havok.

Dark swarm is really nice vs Terran, but against protoss or zerg, you are dead (unless zerg built all hudras) LOL.

TheLightsOut

Member!
Reaction score
Hyrdas are support units for Guards/Devos. But they arent THAT bad, they're one of my fav units. Same for Zerglings. When upgraded, to cracks, they can eat a base up in seconds.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I will have to admit that cracklings are ok. They are pretty good a killing goons, the 2nd worse unit in the game.... oh ... dont EVEN get me started on Goons.....

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the worst unit is those little buggers after the queen spawn something. come on so little hp and when energy is gone they die too and how they are soooo weak

dude i dont know what you are smoking but geez broodlings are awsome a simple upgrade and a queen and you can take out that annoying as hell seiged tank on a hill you cant get to. its not suppose to be a good unit the only purpose is it to kill just about anything in one hit. sorry to say but i think your an idiot! :p